National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases has released Walk-in Advertisement titled as NICED Recruitment. As per the advertisement, the organization wants to hire young candidates to fill the vacant posts of Field Worker and Community Health Workers (CWH). Candidates who are seeking for jobs in National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases they must apply for NICED Recruitment 2018 through proper mode.
Highlights Of This Page:
National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases is inviting applications from eligible and career oriented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts. Candidates first have to ensure their eligibility by visiting to the official website of the organization then follow below stated procedure and appear for walk in interview which is going to be conducted on 03/01/2018.
Candidates can check out below section of this page to get complete details of NICED Recruitment 2018 which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases|
|Post name||Field Worker and Community Health Workers (CWH)|
|Walk in date||03/01/2018|
- Field Worker
- Community Health Workers (CWH)
Candidates who are going to apply for National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases Recruitment, they must possess High School or equivalent or 12th pass in science subjects from recognized board or University.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for NICED Jobs must be not more than 30 years as per the norms of National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected through NICED Field Worker Recruitment they must be able to receive Rs. 18,000/- as their per month salary and those who get selected through NICED Community Health Workers Recruitment they will get Rs.8,895/- as their per month salary.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Walk in Interview which is going to be conducted by the managing authority of the organization.
You May Read This:
Steps to apply for NICED Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website ofNational Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases that is www.niced.org.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Notification tab in the right side of the home page
- Now on reaching new page hit on “The following posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis under the project entitled “Etiology of Childhood Pneumonia in India: An ICMR Task Force Study” to be conducted in Kheadaha-I and Kheadaha-II village panchayat area, District South 24 Parganas under Dr. Alok Kumar Deb, Scientist ‘E’ of this Institute View Details…” tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just read the eligibility details in NICED Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then prepare application form and other relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and addressed to the Director, ICMR-NICED
- At last report on the date of interview along with an application, Bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onward, experience, recent passport size photograph pasted on application and attested copied of relevant certificates
Get Here>> NICED Recruitment Notification
Walk in date and time:
03/01/2018 at 11.00 A.M
Walk in Venue:
National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases
(NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus)
57, Beliaghata Main Road,
Kolkata – 700010
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of NICED Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|