National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases has issued a notification named as NICED Recruitment. The organization is going to conduct walk in interview in order to hire eligible candidates on 20 vacant posts of JRF/SRF/DEO/Nurse and others.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible to apply for National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases Vacancies, can attend walk in interview held on 26th & 27th July 2018. You may scroll the page down to get entire details regarding NICED Recruitment 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates have to attend interview along with Bio-data showing academic records from Matriculation onwards experience, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates.
Applicants should apply for NICED Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of steps provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
NICED Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of|
|NICED Recruitment Official link|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Get Here|
|Medical Epidemiologist (Scientist C)||01||Get Here|
|Study Physician/ Senior Research Fellow (Medical)||08|
|Field Consultant/ Manager||01|
|Health Assistant/ Field Worker||02||Get Here|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
|Project Technician III||01|
Qualification Requirements for NICED Vacancies:
Candidates, who are going to apply for National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases Jobs, they must have possessed 10+2/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBBS in concentered stream from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Restrictions and Remuneration Details of NICED Jobs:
Candidates can check the details of age and salary for NICED 2018 Recruitment from below stated table:
|Name of Post||Age Limits||Salary Details|
|Junior Research Fellow||Below 28 years||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Medical Epidemiologist (Scientist C)||Below 40 years||Rs. 69,098/-|
|Study Physician/ Senior Research Fellow (Medical)||Below 35 years||Rs. 36,400/-|
|Field Consultant/ Manager||Below 30 years||Rs. 30,441/-|
|Data Manager||Below 30 years||Rs. 30,879/-|
|Administrative Staff/Accountant||Below 28 years||Rs. 16,644/-|
|Health Assistant/ Field Worker||Below 30 years||Rs. 17,520/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Below 28 years|
|Project Technician III||Below 30 years|
|Secretarial Assistant||Below 30 years||Rs. 15,549/-|
|Vaccinator/Nurse||Below 30 years||Rs. 16,644/-|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their qualification and their performances in personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
How to apply for NICED Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website ofNational Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases that is www.niced.org.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “Notification” tab in the right side of the home page.
- In that section you can see various links but you have to hit on “View Details” link, available in front of following titles:
- Date: 03 July 2018No. Salmonella Invasins/2018 WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
- Date: 02 July 2018 01/Rota Interchangeable Study/2018 WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
- Date: 02 July 2018 No. 01/Rota Interchangeable Study/2018 NewWALK-IN-INTERVIEW
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of NICED Notification, having all the details about NICED Job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then prepare application form and other relevant documents
- Enclose it in an envelope and addressed to the Director, ICMR-NICED
- At last report on the date of interview along with an application, Bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onward, experience, recent passport size photograph pasted on application and attested copied of relevant certificates
Walk in Venue
ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases
(NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus)
P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata,
Kolkata – 70001
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
NICED Walk In interview Dates:
|Name of Post||Interview Date|
|Junior Research Fellow||26-07-2018|
|Medical Epidemiologist (Scientist C)|
|Study Physician/ Senior Research Fellow (Medical)|
|Field Consultant/ Manager|
|Health Assistant/ Field Worker||27-07-2018|
|Data Entry Operator|
|Project Technician III|
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get remaining details about NICED Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|