National Insurance Company Limited will soon release notification regarding the latest post on its official website. Eligible Indians can apply online for NICL Recruitment 2019 as per the mentioned dates with the help of this web page.
NICL Recruitment 2019 Highlights
|Organization Name||National Insurance Company Limited|
|Name of Posts||Accounts Apprentice|
|Stat filling of application form||Will Update Soon|
|NICL Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
Q 1: What are the eligibility criteria for National Insurance Company Limited vacancies?
A candidate applying for NICL Recruitment in the Company must be either:—
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
NICL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Job appliers must possess the minimum qualification such as Graduation in Commerce discipline from recognized University with minimum 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates AND must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Should have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI)
- Should have qualified as MBA(Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute
- Must have qualified the Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a UGC recognized university, with at least 60% marks in aggregate for General Candidate and at least 55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate.
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q 2: Discuss about the age limit required for NICL Jobs.
The Minimum Age limit for apply for NICL Accounts Apprentice Vacancy is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years. Also there will be relaxation for the reserved category as follows-
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 3 years
- PWD: 5 years
Q 3: Is there any application fee required while applying for NICL Vacancies?
Job appliers will have to pay application charges for NICL Jobs as mentioned below through online mode only.
|SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges Only)|
|other than SC/ ST / PWD||Rs. 600 (Application fee including intimation charges)|
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q 4: Discuss about the NICL Salary Package.
Applicants, who will be appointed for NICL Recruitment, will get attractive and good amount of salary (expected) as given below by the organization.
- 1st Year Rs. 25,000 per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage
- 2nd Year Rs. 30,000 per month (all inclusive) and Medical Coverage
Q 5: What is the NICL Recruitment Process?
Candidates will be assorted for NICL Job Vacancy on the basis of their performance in online examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Important Link Related to NICL
|NICL Admit Card||Get Here|
|NICL Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|NICL AO Exam Pattern||Get Here|
|NICL AO Syllabus||Get Here|
|NICL AO Interview Experience||Get Here|
|NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus||Get Here|
Q 6: How to Apply for NICL Recruitment 2019?
- First of all applicants who are interested to apply for NICL Recruitment are required to visit official website of the organization that is nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- On the homepage hit on “Recruitment” link given at the top side.
- Press on “Recruitment of Accounts Apprentices” link from new window and a drop down list will be appeared you need to press on “Recruitment of Accounts Apprentices” link.
- Read complete details regarding NICL Notification carefully.
- After reading NICL Advertisement and then press on “Online Application” button.
- Then press on suitable link to apply online for NICL Accounts Apprentice Jobs.
- Now you are required to sign in with registered ID and password.
- Fill all the essential details in an NICL Online Application Form such as name, age, gender, date of birth, academic qualification, experience, address etc.
- And upload scanned passport size photograph and signature in NICL Application Form and submit it by hitting the “SUBIT” button.
- At last take a print out of NICL Online Form and keep it safe for future references.
Get Here – NICL Official Website
Q 7: What is the NICL Recruitment Dates?
Commencement of on-line registration of application – Will update Soon
NICL Recruitment 2019
National Insurance Company Limited will soon release advertisement to fulfill the vacancies of Accounts Apprentice in the Organization. Individuals who fulfill all the eligibility criteria as defined in notification can apply for the NICL vacancies within the scheduled dates.
After the completion of application process, a state owned general insurance company in India known as NICL, will conducts online examination for the selection of the desired candidates. Qualified candidates will be selected and provided impressive salary package as per the norms of the company.
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
Candidates can get the complete updated information regarding National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment through this page as we keep updating the details from time to time.
Latest Recruitment On 08-02-2019: