National Insurance Company Limited has released NICL Result for candidates applied for the post of Actuarial Apprentices. Aspirants can now easily check their NICL Cut Off by visiting the official website i.e. nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. After visiting the NICL Results portal aspirants have to follow a particular procedure that is well mentioned in the below section of this page. Those candidates who will get their name in the NICL Shortlisted List they have to undergo through the Pre-Employment Medical Examination which will be conducted between 12.06.2017 to 16.06.2017 during 11-00 AM to 5-00 PM. Rest details about NICL Result 2017 are given in the below section, please take a look…
Highlights Of This Page:
This selection list is not the final decision. The final selection/appointment of candidates for the post stated would be subject to satisfactory medical report, eligibility criteria and subsequent verification of community certificate (in case of reserved candidates). Candidates are also informed that no travelling expenses will be paid for attending Medical examination. Aspirants have to bear their expenses on their own. To get more details about NICL Result 2017–2018 please go through the below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
How to get the NICL Result?
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- From top of homepage select “recruitments”
- A new screen will come out along with many links
- Select “07-Jun-2017 LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION FOR THE POST OF ACTUARIAL APPRENTICES” and hit on it
- A new screen will come out with a PDF having the list of candidates selected for The Post Of Actuarial Apprentice-2017
- Check out your name in that list and then download it
- At last take a print out of it and keep it safe for further usage
Read Also: How to Check Result Online?
Candidates who are qualified in the written examination are further called for the PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION which is going to be held between 12.06.2017 to 16.06.2017 during 11-00 AM to 5-00 PM. Aspirants have to go through the PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION on the mentioned date. While attending the examination it is must for candidates to carry their Photo-ID.
Please note that in case any candidate does not report for Pre-employment Medical Examination within 16.06.2017, their candidature would automatically stand cancelled and it will be assumed that they are not interested in the Employment. No further communication will be entertained in this regard.
Get Here >> Direct Link To Get NICL Result
Date Of PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION:
The examination is going to be held between between 12.06.2017 to 16.06.2017 during 11-00 AM to 5-00 PM
About the organization:
- National Insurance Company was established on 06-12-1906 and nationalized in year 1972 having it headquarter in Kolkata.
- This organization has more than 1340 offices and including 373 Business Centers pan India.
- National Insurance Company was merged with 21 Foreign and 11 Indian Companies.
- This organization is a public sector general insurance company.
- National Insurance Company is managed as a subordinate of General Insurance Corporation of India.
- This company is one of the foremost state owned insurance companies of India which carries out non life insurance business.
- There are various sectors and targets of this organization like Personal Insurance policies, Rural Insurance policies, Industrial Insurance policies and Commercial Insurance policies.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Aspirants who want to get the selection list directly they are advised to use the direct link given in the above section of this page. Those candidates who wish to visit the official website can use this Official Website Link. Candidates can also keep this page safe for further use by making it a bookmark. To bookmark this page candidates have to press CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NICL Exam Pattern||NICL Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|