NICMAR Admission Form
NICMAR Admission Form available now!! All candidates are delighted to know that National Institute of Construction Management and Research has started admission for On-Campus Programmes!!! Candidates who want to get admission in NICMAR are required to pay application fee as given below. Here on this page we have provided all the important dates related to NICMAR Admission Form 2017 for those candidates who are interested to apply against this notification.
Aspirants who meet all the framed eligibility criteria may submit the application form before the closing date that is 12th Dec. 2016. All the interested and willing candidates can attain vital information about NICMAR Admission Dates by scrolling this page which is well designed by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NICMAR Admission Form
NICMAR Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are willing to apply must possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalent Degree in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized University/Institutions.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
What would you pay?
- Programme brochures and application form for all the programmes can be obtained from NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 1900/- for one programme or Rs. 2500/- for more than one programme by Demand Draft in favour of “NICMAR, Pune”
- Candidates are required to know that the Application Fee will not be refundable.
Mode of Assortment:
Initially screening of applications will be done. After that eligible candidates will be invited to appear for the selection procedure, which comprises of NICMAR Common Admission Test (NCAT) (or, other entrance examinations as specified below), Personal Interview (PI) and Rating of Application (RA). The details are as follows:
|Total Marks||250 Marks|
|i. NICMAR Common Admission Test(NCAT)||150 marks|
|a) Quantitative and Analytical Ability||60 marks|
|b) Data Interpretation||30 marks|
|c) Verbal and General Ability||60 marks|
|or, Candidate may also submit CAT/GATE/GMAT/CMAT scores secured after January 01, 2015.|
|ii. Personal Interview (PI)||50 marks|
|iii. Rating of Application (RA)||50 marks|
You May Read This: Interview Preparation Tips
How to fill NICMAR Admission Form?
- Go to the official website that is www.nicmar.ac.in
- After that follow “Latest Updates” section given on the home page and hit on “ADMISSIONS-2017: Full Time On-campus Post Graduate Programmes” link.
- Then press on “Advertisement” link and all the relevant details will be opened you need to read it carefully.
- After reading complete details aspirants can obtained application form NICMAR Pune on payment of Rs. 1900/- for one programme or Rs. 2500/- for more than one programme by Demand Draft in favour of “NICMAR, Pune”
- Candidates can also download application form from official website.
- Fill it with complete and correct details inaccurate manner without any mistakes.
- Attach all the relevant photocopies of documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Lastly submit your application form to address given below.
Check Now: Data Interpretation Questions With Solutions
Dean-Admissions, Research & Publications,
NICMAR, 25/1, Balewadi, N.I.A. Post Office,
Pune – 411045
Admission Process Centers:
- Delhi NCR (Bahadurgarh)
- Hyderabad (Shamirpet)
Read Also: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
|Last date of Issue and Submission of Applications||12th Dec 2016|
|Date of Admission Process (NCAT & PI)||09th Jan to 14th Jan 2017|
|Date of declaration of Admission Results|
21st Jan 2017
|Last date for payment of tuition fees (First instalment)||25th Feb 2017|
|Date of commencement of programmes||03rd Jul 2017|
For other details related to NICMAR Admission Form 2017 candidates may visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|