NID DAT 2019
You can get the complete details of NID DAT 2019 here in this page. Check the Entrance Exam Dates for NID Admission in M.Des Programmes in the below section. Download the M.Des Mains Exam Schedule and NID DAT Admit Card for DAT (Mains) 2019-20 commencing from 11-03-2019 through direct links provided in the Update Box available below.
NID DAT 2019 Entrance Exam
Those candidates who are going to appear in the NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2019 which is going to be held from 11-03-2019 onwards for admission in M.Des programmes are required to download their NID 2019 Hall Ticket from the official portal. Further details about NID 2019 Admission, eligibility, Admit Card and Result are facilitated in the following section of the page.
After the declaration of NID 2019 DAT Prelims Results, National Institute of Design has published the schedule for the Mains stage of NID DAT 2019 Examination to be conducted for M.Des Programmes. The NID DAT Mains 2019 Exam is starting from 11-03-2019 onwards and NID DAT Admit Card will be available to download from 01-03-2019 onwards.
You can download the complete Schedule for NID DAT (Mains) 2019-20 for M.Des Programmes and NID 2019 Admit Card for appearing in the concerned Examination by pressing the direct links given below:
NID DAT 2019 Mains Date Sheet – Download PDF
NID Admit Card – Get Here
NID Entrance Exam Date 2019
NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2019 is organized by National Institute of Design (NID) to offer four years of (B.Des) & (M.Des) programmes and Graduate Diploma Programmes in Design at NID Vijayawada and NID Kurukshetra and its affiliated campuses
On the basis of two-stage competitive test i.e. DAT (Prelims) and DAT (Mains) the admission to all of the design courses will be done. After the successful completion of both the stages, the authority will declare final merit list.
Candidates who want to know more regarding NID 2019, they can go through below section of this page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
(National Institute of Design) will be organized by the NID itself. It offers UG & PG design courses in the institution and its affiliated campuses. Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is the exam through which candidates can get admission in the four years of (B.Des) & (M.Des) programmes.
NID Courses Offered
Below is the list of courses which the candidates can opt while taking admission in National Institute of Design:
- Des (Bachelor of Design)
- GDPD (Graduate Diploma Program in Design)
- Des (Master of Design)
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
NID Eligibility Criteria
For M. Des. Programme
- Age limit: Age of the candidates must be not more than 30 years as on June 30, 2019.
- Qualification Required: Candidates who have cleared/appearing the bachelor’s degree in any subject under with the 10+2+4 (or further) system are suitable and capable to apply for it. Diploma in design under 10+2+4 procedure is also preferable.
For B. Des & GDPD Programme
- Age limit: Age of the candidates must be not more than 20 years as on or before June 30, 2019.
- Qualification Required: Candidates who have cleared/Appearing 12th standard examination from any well-known educational board are able to apply.
- Students who are appearing the qualifying examination have to submission of the proof of clearing the examination at admission time they cannot get admission.
Check Here: Best Career Opportunities
NID Application Fee
Following is the application fee for NID admission 2019:
|Category||GDPD and B.Des||M.Des (1 discipline)||M.Des (2 disciplines)|
|OBC-NCL||2000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.||4000/- Rs.|
|General||2000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.||4000/- Rs.|
|ST||1000/- Rs.||1000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.|
|SC||1000/- Rs.||1000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.|
|OBC-NCL-PWD||1000/- Rs.||1000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.|
|GEN-PWD||1000/- Rs.||1000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.|
|ST-PWD||1000/- Rs.||1000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.|
|SC-PWD||1000/- Rs.||1000/- Rs.||2000/- Rs.|
|Overseas||2000/- Rs. (only B.Des)||2000/- Rs.||4000/- Rs.|
Check Here: NID Fee Structure
NID Admissions 2019 Procedure
Candidates need to report at the campus with the original documents and admission fee, during the time of admission.
DAT Exam Pattern
- The Prelims will be directed in 2 parts.
- DAT Mains will involve 2 parts: interviews and studio test.
- The question paper will have a language only English.
- The time is allotted to answer for the DAT prelims question paper is three hours.
- The part-1 will contain the MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) where part-2 is type of subjective.
- There is no negative marking.
- Exam is based on pen and paper.
- It will have total 100 points each for DAT mains and DAT prelims.
- NID syllabus 2019 contains the following topics:
- Color Terminology.
- Design Theory.
- Usage of color in Compositions.
- Innovation in Design.
- Visual Logic.
- Creative thinking & writing.
- Elements & Principles of Design.
- 3D Visualization.
- Optical Illusion
|Parts||Type of Questions||No. of Points|
|Part I||Objective Type||70|
|Part II||Subjective Type||30|
NID DAT 2019 – Mains Exam Pattern for M.Des
NID DAT 2019 exam pattern for mains comprises of the type of questions that will be asked in entrance exam. It also mentions the language in which NID 2019 DAT Exam will be conducted. NID DAT Exam Pattern 2019 also mentions the total marks as well as the format of the questions.
|1.||Medium of language||English|
|3.||Duration of the exam||Three Hours|
In B.Des/GDPD the DAT Prelims and DAT Mains are common to all three institutes, NID Ahmedabad, NID Vijayawada and NID Kurukshetra.
NID Syllabus 2019
NID syllabus 2019 contains the topics such Color Terminology/ Design Theory/ Usage of color in Compositions/ Innovation in Design/ Visual Logic/ Creative thinking & writing./ Elements & Principles of Design/ 3D Visualization andd Optical Illusion
Get Here: NID Sample Papers
NID Application Form 2019
To fill NID 2019 Application Form candidates have to follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to suitable course option
- Now select and hit the course and read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit register here for admission
Step 1: Register for NID DAT
- To fill NID Entrance Exam Application Form, aspirants need to first create a login ID.
- For doing so, candidates need to provide details such as name, gender, email address, educational qualification, mobile number, date of birth, nationality and reservation category.
- Candidates need to ensure that the email ID and mobile number provided by them to create the NID login ID has been functional for at least a year.
Step 2: Fill NID Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
- When aspirants complete the signup process, they will have to login to their NID admission account by using the email ID and date of birth mentioned by them at the time of signup.
- Once this is done, candidates can access NID DAT application form.
- In the application form for NID admissions, aspirants need to fill Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Place of Birth, Present Address, Permanent Address, Exam Centre, Discipline, Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
Step 3: Select NID Course
- In the application form for NID admission process 2019, aspirants are given the choice to select two disciplines in which they want to apply for admission.
- All the design courses offered at NID campuses like NID Ahmedabad, NID Gandhinagar and NID Bengaluru are listed in NID application form.
- Go through the list of colleges accepting NID entrance exam scores for admission.
Step 4: Upload Photograph & Signature
- After filling all the details in NID application form, candidates need to save their admission form.
- Next, candidates need to upload important documents like their photograph and signature with their NID entrance exam application form.
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature in their online NID application form as per the below mentioned format and size:
|Photograph||JPEG||Less than 100 KB|
|Signature||JPEG||Less than 100 KB|
|Caste Certificate (OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD)||JPEG||Less than 150 KB|
Step 5: Pay NID DAT Application Fee
- Next, candidates need to pay the exam fee for NID Entrance Exam 2019.
- Candidates can pay the NID application fee for admissions either online (by means of Credit/Debit Card) or offline (through Demand Draft).
- After paying NID exam application fee, candidates will not be able to make any changes to their NID application form.
Step 5: Print NID Application Form
- After NID application fee is successfully paid by candidates they will be directed to the ‘Print’ section.
- Here, aspirants have to take a clear print of their NID entrance exam application form.
- Candidates are also advised to save a copy of their application form for NID admissions in PDF format.
- Candidates have to send the DD along with printout of filled application form to the address mention below
The Project Manager–CMS
All India Management Association
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, India
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
NID 2019 Admit Card
NID Admit Card 2019 of the Mains Examination for M.Des Admissions will be available on the official portal from 01-03-2019 onwards. Admit card contains the information like candidates roll number, Name, Exam Center, Date and Time, etc. Candidates must have to bring the admit card to the examination hall.
Get Here: Reasons You Should Never Skip a Class
NID 2019 Question Paper
NID Question Paper 2019 will help the candidates to know the structure of entrance exam and to increase their speed. Candidates can download NID sample papers by hitting the below stated link.
NID Answer Key 2019
After the commencement of NID Exam 2019, the institute will release NID 2019 Answer Key on its official website. Candidates who are going to appear in the exam must check NID DAT answer key 2019 to estimate their scores before the declaration of NID results 2019.
Must Check: Best Study Apps for College Students
NID Result 2019
NID result 2019 of DAT prelims exam for B.Des and M.Des course will be declared on 15-02-2019. NID 2019 results will be announced on the official website of National Institute of Design.
NID Cut Off Marks 2019
NID 2019 cutoff marks imply here the marks obtained by last candidate in 1st merit list. However, marks relaxation facility is given to reserved category candidates.
Read Here: What Makes a Successful Online Student
NID 2019 Important Dates
|Application form release||01-10-2018|
|Last date to submit application form||23-11-2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit application with late fee||30-11-2018|
|Correction window||01-12-2018 to 04-12-2018|
|Exam Date (DAT Prelims)||06-01-2019|
|DAT Prelim results for M.Des||15-02-2019|
|Rechecking window (DAT Prelims) with payment mode for M.Des||15-02-2019 to 17-02-2019|
|Download Admit Card for DAT Mains for M.Des||01-03-2019|
|DAT Mains exam for M.Des||11-03-2019 to 12-04-2019|
|DAT Prelims result for B.Des and GDPD||19-03-2019|
|Rechecking window (DAT Prelims) with payment mode||19-03-2019 to 22-03-2019|
|Download Admit Card for DAT Mains for B.Des and GDPD||01-05-2019|
|DAT Mains result for M.Des||02-05-2019|
|DAT Mains exam for B.Des, GDPD||12-05-2019 – 19-05-2019|
|DAT Mains result for B.Des and GDPD||31-05-2019|
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of NID 2019. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus. Candidates can also subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|How To Be A Smart Student||Scholarship in India|