National Institute of Disaster Management has depicted a Jobs notification titled as NIDM Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates for filling up Social Management Specialist Posts in New Delhi. Candidates need to submit the application form in a prescribed format on or earlier than the below mentioned closing date. Candidates, we will soon update the latest info about NIDM Recruitment 2017 on this page. So you all are advised to keep visiting here for getting the details about same.
Job Finders who are willing to apply for the aforesaid posts may obtain more details such as eligibility conditions, last dates and address to send applications, etc from the below part of this page of recruitmentresult.com. All the eligible and interested contenders must send their application through proper channel.
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Disaster Management|
|Last Date To Apply||25th September 2016|
Social Management Specialist
Essential Qualification for National Institute of Disaster Management Recruitment:
- Aspirants should possess a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences Specialist preferably in Social work/ Sociology/ Rural Management
- Also must have Knowledge of computer applications to manage data base and generation of reports
We’ve More Post Graduate Jobs- Check Here
Age relaxation for the SC / ST/ OBC Candidates will be applicable as per the institute rules.
Aspirants selected for the post of Social Management Specialist will be paid Rs 60,000/- per month as a salary.
Method of Hiring:
Screening of applications will be done by the selection authority of NIDM to short list the candidates for the concerned posts. Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their application, in original when called for.
Check Also: Latest Recruitment Notifications
How to Apply:
- Interested qualified persons should neatly typed their applications on A4 size paper giving details in full about candidate’s name, husband’s / father’s name, date of birth, gender, category, present address, contact details and email ID.
- Attach all self attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience etc with it and Keep it in an envelope super scribed with post name
- Now candidates should submit their duly signed application form by post to the below address not later than the last date.
- Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications may be rejected.
Shri Ashok Sarkar, Project Accountant & Administrative Officer,
ational Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP),
National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Government of India,
Wing 14, First Floor, NDMA Bhawan, A-1,
Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Also Check- Latest Jobs in Delhi
Closing date for the receipt of application form- 25th September 2016
For getting information related to NIDM vacancy, you may check official Notification. Candidates, if you have any query or doubt regarding this post, then you can tell us through comments below.
NIDM Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|