NIE Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Epidemiology has issued a notification as NIE Recruitment 2015 for filling up the vacancy of Project Assistant. National Institute of Epidemiology, Chennai invites Online Application Form for jobs in NIE under the project of INDIAN Council of Medical Research. Candidates who fulfill all eligible criteria for project assistant job may apply up to last date.
|Name of post||Project Assistant|
|Last Date||27th April 2015|
Talented and qualified aspirants may get more details such as age limit, qualification, selection process, salary structure, how to apply etc regarding NIE Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants should have graduate or post graduate degree in Statistics/ Bio-statistics with one year experience in health related projects. Preference will be given to experienced applicants in data collection or analysis. Knowledge of computer applications is desirable in NIE govt. job.
Appointed aspirants will be paid with Rs. 20,000/- per month consolidated for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2015.
Selection Procedure of www.nie.ac.in Recruitment 2015:
Selection of the candidates will be made on their performance in interview and medical examination.
How to Apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Jobs:
Candidates who want to Apply Online for NIE Recruitment 2015 need to log on official website that is www.nie.gov.in.
- Then aspirants should go to the section ‘notification’ and press the link ‘careers’ for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2015.
- After that aspirants, will get a new page consisted the link of project assistant jobs.
- Then candidates press the link ‘more’ which is given at the end of the appropriate job notification.
- Now candidates will get the official notification of National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment with the URL of online Application form.
- After entering this URL online application form will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Candidates you should carry with you scanned copy of your required documents in pen drive for filling online application form. Because you have to upload these scanned copies while you will be filling online application form.
- Now you must fill this online application form carefully and mention a valid email id in this online form before submitting.
- Candidates you must have a look on entire application form before submit it.
- Candidates should take print out of this application form for future use.
National Institute of Epidemiology
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Ambattur,
Last date of filling online application form: 27th April 2015
Note: To get other details regarding NIE Recruitment 2015 check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On