NIE Recruitment 2014
- National Institute of Epidemiology has released a notification of National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2014 for filling up various posts.
- Interested candidates can grab this opportunity and may attend the walk in interview on the mentioned date.
- Applicants those will attend the interview are advised to carry their essential documents and should reach at sharp time on the mentioned given address
- For further details concerning to National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2014 you may go through the given advertisement which is represented by the team of recruitmentresult.com
National Institute of Epidemiology
Detail Information of National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2014:
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Scientist-B (Non Medical)||01|
|2||Technician-B (Data Entry Operator)||02|
- Applicants must have passed 10th and 12th standard from recognized board.
- Aspirants should hold such degree of B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from the reputed University/Institute.
Contenders must have minimum 2 years of professionals CMS web development experience.
Job hunter can able to effectively work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Design and translate this design to be used in web sites.
- Job fighter age should reside in between 28 years to 35 years
- Age Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the Government norms.
Job seekers will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Walk-In Interview.
Why Should We Hire You?-Complete Details
Selected job seeker will get good amount of salary according to the posts as mentioned below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Scientist-B (Non Medical)||Rs.44, 100/-|
|Technician-B (Data Entry Operator)||Rs.13, 680/-|
|Field Attendant||Rs. 15, 400/-|
How to Apply?
- Job hunters can apply by filling the application form in the prescribed format through the official website i.e. www.nie.gov.in
- Applicants first have to download the application form and are required to fill it in the correct manner and should affix passport size photograph and are advised to bring the essential documents at the time of the Interview for verification with application form.
“National Institute of Epidemiology,
R-127, Second main road, TNHB,
Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077”
Walk-In interview will held on:
- 7th March 2014
- 11th March 2014 at 10.00 AM
For more details you may go through the Official Notification.