A latest Vacancy notification related to NIE Recruitment has been strewed by National Institute of Epidemiology. Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Technician-A and Technician-C by dedicated and prospective aspirants. Candidates who are interested to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology jobs they must forward application form. Applicants need to send dully filled application form on or before the closing date.
|Name of post||Technician-A and Technician-C|
|Closing date to apply||14th March 2016|
Further relevant information related to NIE Recruitment such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, salary scale and applying process are well mentioned below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Positions||Required Qualification|
|Technician-A||2||10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Certificate course in Computer Application or one year working experience in a Government recognized Institute.|
|Technician-C||Lab||2||10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology and one year relevant experience|
|Social Science||3||10+2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Diploma in Social Work/Social Science and one year relevant experience|
|EDP||1||and one year relevant experience|
Age Limit and Salary Details:
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Salary Package|
|Technician-A||18-28 years||(PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900|
|Technician-C||30 years||(PB-1) Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800|
Application Fee for NIE Jobs:
- Applicants are required to pay application fee by Demand Draft of Rs.100/- in favour of The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology, payable at Chennai.
- SC/ST, Physically Handicapped and Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- The Council’s employees are not exempted from the payment of application fee for Direct Recruitment posts
Selection Process for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment:
Contender’s selection will be made on the basis of their performance in written exam conducted by selection panel of National Institute of Epidemiology.
How to Apply for NIE Recruitment?
- Candidates who consider themselves eligible, they can apply by submitting application form/ Bio data form containing complete information.
- Fill it properly and affix a recent passport size photo on right side corner of form and put sign on appropriate place.
- Attach all required documents in respect of educational qualification, Age, experience and recent passport size photograph, recent passport size photograph etc with form.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of……………..” and send to the below tuned address.
National Institute of Epidemiology,
(Indian Council of Medical Research), R-127, Second Main Road,
Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam,
Chennai – 600 077
Last date of submission of Application: 14th March 2016
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Latest Recruitments|