NIE Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Epidemiology has pronounced a notice regarding NIE Recruitment 2015 for filling up the vacancy of Scientist and Consultant posts. Candidates who fulfill all eligible criteria for this recruitment may apply for www.nie.ac.in jobs 2015 by filling online application form on or before the closing date which is 8th June 2015.
|Name of the post||Scientist and Consultant|
|Closing date||8th June 2015|
The post is Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment is renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance. Talented and qualified aspirants may get more details such as age limit, qualification, selection process, salary structure, how to apply etc regarding NIE Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Scientist D||M.B.B.S Degree with Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB) recognized by MCI
Ph.D in Epidemiology or Dr. P.H. from a recognized University for candidates with first class in MBBS degree
|Consultant||MBBS (or) M.Sc. Anthropology/Sociology/ Social Work /Nursing /Nutrition/ Epidemiology and Biostatistics in the area of Tribal Health and its allied areas (First Class)
MD/Ph.D in the area of rural or Tribal Health;
|Scientist C||Post graduate degree (MD/DNB) in community medicine/Preventive and Social Medicine/Public Health recognized by the Medical Council of India with one year R&D/teaching experience
Research experience in field based health related projects; Experience in data analysis using statistical software;
Selection Procedure of www.nie.ac.in Recruitment 2015:
Selection of the candidates will be made on their performance in interview.
How to Apply for www.nie.ac.in Jobs
- Candidates who want to Apply Online for NIE Recruitment 2015 need to log on official website that is www.nie.gov.in
- Then aspirants should go to the section ‘notification’ and press the link ‘careers’ for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2015.
- Then candidates press the link of the appropriate job notification.
- Now you must fill this online application form carefully and mention a valid email id in this online form before submitting must upload scanned photograph and signature (if required)and submit it
- Candidates you must have a look on entire application form before submit it.
- Candidates should take print out of this application form for future use.
National Institute of Epidemiology
(Indian Council of Medical Research) R-127,
Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam,
Ambattur, Chennai-600 077
Last date of filling online application form: 8th June 2015
Note: To get other details regarding NIE Recruitment 2015 check Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On