National Institute Of Epidemiology has released an employment advertisement regarding NIE Recruitment. Institution is looking for skilled aspirants against vacancies of Scientist ‘B’ and Scientist ‘C’ posts. Those who want to grab this chance may apply for NIE Recruitment 2016, by submitting prescribed application form.
Application should reach till date of closing that is 26th August 2016 (Friday). You may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about NIE Jobs. Please have a look on below given details, before applying.
|Name of Organization||National Institute Of Epidemiology|
|Last date to apply||26th August 2016 (Friday)|
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|Scientist ‘B’||First Class Master’s degree in Statistics from a recognized university. OR Second class M.Sc.in Statistics + Ph.D. in Statistics from a recognized University.||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Scientist ‘C’||First Class Master’s degree in Social Work / Sociology/ Psychology / Anthropology OR Second class Master’s degree in above given subjects + Ph.D. in the relevant subject||Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-|
For Scientist ‘B’ post age of applying candidates should not be more than 35 years and for post of Scientist ‘C’ 40 years. Upper age limit is relaxable 5 years in age for SC, 3 years in age for OBC and 10 years for PH candidates.
- Aspirants may pay Rs.100/- through Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) / Demand Draft.
- Women and physically handicapped (PH) candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Process for NIE Vacancies:
- Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Personal Discussion/ Interview.
- Candidates will be paid 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route on production of documents.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts||Get Details|
How to Apply for NIE Recruitment:
- Candidates who consider themselves eligible, they can apply by submitting application form/ Bio data form containing complete information.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official site that is www.icmr.nic.in.
- Fill it properly and affix a recent passport size photo on right side corner of form and put sign on appropriate place.
- Attach all required documents in respect of educational qualification, Age, experience and recent passport size photograph, recent passport size photograph etc with form that are stated below.
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of……………..” and send to the below tuned address.
The Director, National Institute of Epidemiology,
R-127, 3rd Avenue, Tamil Nadu Housing Board, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 60007
Check Here:- Latest Jobs in Chennai
a) Proof of Date of Birth
b) Educational qualification
d) List of Publications
e) Community certificate (OBC)
f) Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) / Demand Draft
Last date to apply: 26th August 2016 (Friday)
Note: You may check other details about NIE Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|