NIE recruitment 2015
National Institute Of Epidemiology, Chennai has circulated a notice of NIE Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacant post in their organization. Candidates who have required eligibility may apply for the NIE job openings by filing an application form till by last date.
|Place of posting||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date for applying online||20th April 2015|
To know more about NIE recruitment 2015 regarding pay scale, age limit, experience required, etc candidates have to go through the below section of this page which is framed below by recruitmentresult.com
Details of NIE recruitment 2015:
|Post name||No. of post|
|Post name||Qualification required||Desirable qualification|
|Scientist-B (Medical)||MBBS/BDS/ B.V.SC degree recognized by MCI/DCI/VCI respectively||
|Project Assistant||Graduate in Science with one year experience in health related research/ field project||
|Project Technician-III||12th pass in Science Subjects with Two years required experience in health related research/ field project||
|Post name||Salary scale|
|Scientist-B (Medical)||Rs.54,338/- + HRA per month|
|Project Assistant||Rs.27, 945/- per month.|
|Project Technician-III||Rs.16, 560/- per month.|
Procedure to select an applying candidate for aforesaid post will be based on their demonstration in interview. Date and time of interview will be intimated through email.
How to apply for NIE recruitment 2015?
- Aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility norms may apply NIE jobs through official site which is www.nie.gov.in.
- Then an application form will open.
- Read the form carefully and fill it correctly.
- Upload your photo graph and other required documents.
- After that, press the button ‘submit’ and complete the process.
- Candidates must appeared for walk in interview along with all requisite documents in support of qualification, age proof and experience at the address given below:
Interview will be held at
National Institute of Virology (NIV)
Gorakhpur Unit, BRD Medical College Campus
Closing date for online application-20th April 2015
Check out Official Notification for detailed information of NIE recruitment 2015.
NIE Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Epidemiology has professed a job notification about NIE Recruitment 2015 to fill the vacant post of Project Personal Assistant. Job hunters can grab this chance and apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Jobs by submitting online application on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Project Personal Assistant|
|Last date to apply||13th April 2015|
Rest details with regard to NIE Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, Selection Process, Pay band, applying process etc are well furnished below by experts of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants must have Graduate in any subject from a recognized University with 5 years experience of accounts or administrative areas.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in interview.
Aspirants who will be selected for the post of Project Personal Assistant will get salary of Rs.28, 773/- per month.
How to Apply:
Applier should follow below given steps to apply.
- Aspirants should go to the official site which is www.nie.gov.in.
- Now go to ‘career’ link given at middle side.
- Follow tab ‘Online Application Form Submission’.
- Choose ‘more’ link and then read all details.
- Press link given at below side of that page.
- Fill online application form correctly.
- Upload your photo graph or other required documents.
- After submission of application form take print out of it for future reference.
Last date to apply online: 13th April 2015
Note: To get further details related you can check Official Notification.
NIE Recruitment 2015
A job advt as NIE Recruitment 2015 has been asserted by National Institute of Epidemiology for the employment of Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant. Candidates, who have required eligibility, can apply for NIE job opportunities by sending the application latest by last date.
|Post Name||Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant|
|Last date to apply||8th April 2015|
Further details concerning to NIE Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, applying procedure etc are well shaped below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Lab Assistant||10 + 2|
|Lab Attendant||10th Pass|
Selection of the deserving applicants will be based on interview.
How to apply?
- Job seekers, who want to have this job, apply in a prescribed application format available on www.hpforest.nic.in.
- Fill the Application Form properly and attach the required Enclosures in support of education, age, caste, passport size photographs and two blank envelopes.
- Send the application form within a sealed envelope through proper channel to the concerned address (mentioned in the notification).
Director, National Institute of Pathology- ICMR,
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 8th April 2015
Note: Candidates can check Official Notice to get more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On