NIE Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Epidemiology has circulated the job advertisement towards NIE Recruitment 2019. Organization wants to recruit highly qualified candidates for filling up the Scientist/Project Assistant/Project Junior Nurse posts. Concerned applicants may apply for NIE Jobs before the closing date.
|NIE Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|NIE Application Format||Press Here|
|NIE Official Link||Press Here|
NIE Recruitment Details:
|Conducting Body||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Post Name||Scientist/Project Assistant/Project Junior Nurse|
|Number of Vacancy||18|
|Walk-in Interview date||25-02-2019 to 07-03-2019|
NIE Recruitment 2019
Q1: NIE Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Project Assistant (Lab)||01|
|Project Junior Nurse||01|
|Project Data Entry Operator||07|
|Project Lower Division Clerk||03|
Get Here Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Q2: What is the qualification required for NIE Recruitment?
Q3: Is there any age limit for NIE Jobs 2019?
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Consultant (Medical)||70 years|
|Project Scientist||40 years|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||25 years|
|Project Upper Division Clerk||28 years|
|Project Section Officer||30 years|
|Project Assistant (Lab)|
|Junior Nurse||28 years|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q4: What is the Salary Structure of NIE?
|Name of Post||Emoluments Offered|
|Consultant (Medical)||Rs.100,000 depending upon experience and knowledge|
|Project Scientist C (Medical)||Medical: Consolidated salary of Rs.60,773 + HRA|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade A)||Rs.16,644 Per month|
|Project Upper Division Clerk||Rs.16,644 Per month|
|Project Section Officer||Rs.30,441 per month|
|Project Assistant (Lab)||Rs.29,565 per month|
|Project Technical Assistant||Rs.29,565 per month|
|Project Assistant (Field)||Rs.29,565 per month|
|Junior Nurse||Rs.17,520 per Month|
Q5: Do you want to know the NIE Selection Process?
- Walk in Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|Interview Questions and Answers|
Q6: How To Fill NIE Application Form 2019?
- To apply for NIE Recruitment 2019, you are advised to login to official website that is nie.gov.in.
- After reaching on home page, follow “Notifications” section that is available in right side.
- Under that, you are required to press “Careers” tab.
- On next page you are required to select “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/WRITTEN TEST FOR VARIOUS PROJECT POSTS AT NIE” link.
- After pressing the above mentioned link, NIE Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in NIE Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare application form in proper format.
- Also, you can prepare all necessary documents and bring them at the time of interview.
Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
Dates to Remember:
Date & Time of Walk in Interview: 25-02-2019 – 07-03-2019 at 09:00 AM
“National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Chennai, Tamil Nadu”
For further details about NIE Recruitment 2019, individuals need to visit the Official Link. If you want to ask something related to NIE Recruitment 2019 then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Latest Recruitment On 20-02-2019
- IOCL Western Region Recruitment 2019– Last Date: 07-03-2019
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 24-04-2019
- UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 21-03-2019
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 08-03-2019
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-03-2019, 13-03-2019, 13-03-2019, 19-03-2019, 26-03-2019, 06-03-2019, 26-02-2019 & 27-02-2019