Official notification has been readvertised concerning NIFFT Recruitment 2018 of 47 Faculty Vacancies on its official portal that is www.nifft.ac.in. Those candidates who are interested in NIFFT Faculty positions can apply for the same through offline mode by visiting its official portal.
To check the entire eligibility criteria of the National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology, RanchiAdvt. No. – NIFFT / ESTT / Recruitment / July-2018 / 01 are provided for the interested applicants. They can have a look on the notification and apply for NIFFT Recruitment as prescribed.
This Page Includes:
Apply for 47 Faculties NIFFT Vacancies Through Offline Mode!!!
Applicants, who are applying for the NIFFT posts, must be an Indian who has possessed good academic background along with self‐motivation as per the quality required for teaching and research for faculty at various departments. Contenders can submit their application form latest before the last date that is 20-08-2018.
By going through the content provided on this page by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com, aspirants can gran all the important details regarding NIFFT Recruitment 2018
NIFFT Faculty Posts Details:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
NIFFT Qualification Requirements:
Those who have pursued Ph.D.or Master’s degree in relevant fields as per the posts they have to apply for according to the requirements will be considered eligible for the NIFFT Faculty Recruitment.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Required for NIFFT Jobs:
Minimum age limit for the candidates willing to apply for NIIFT Faculty vacancies is 18 years. Upper age limit will be decided during the selection procedure of the candidates according to the age of eligible candidates.
Candidates who will get selected for the vacant positions of faculty under NIFFT Recruitment will be paid am attractive salary per month according to the posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||Rs.1, 31,400/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.57, 700/-|
Selection committee of National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology has decided to conduct written test and/or personal interview for finally selecting the eligible candidates for faculty jobs.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Steps to Apply for NIFFT Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website of NIFFT that is www.nifft.ac.in or the direct link mentioned below to download their Faculty application forms.
- Go through the “Bulletin” section provided on the right side of the scroll down page and hit the “Job Opportunities” tab which will take you to another page.
- Now press the suitable link for “Recruitment Advertisement for Teaching Positions” through the next navigated page.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully check whether you meet the entire requirements or not.
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form through same PDF and fill the required details in the application form correctly.
- Check the filled details once and send it to the postal address mentioned below along with the self-attested necessary documents.
Direct Official Link:
|Check NIFFT Recruitment Notification & Download Application Form|
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology
Hatia, Ranchi – 834 003
Upcoming Jobs in Jharkhand – Check Here
Last Date to send post for application form: 20-08-2018
Applicants are advised to visit the NIFFT Official Website so that they may not miss any latest updates regarding NIFFT Recruitment 2018. In case of any query they may drop down their query in the comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|