An advertisement has been circulated regarding the NIFM Recruitment by the National Institute of Financial Management. Well, organization wants eligible and qualified candidates for the Professor/RA posts. Job seekers, who want to get job in this organization, must apply for NIFM Recruitment 2017, on or before the last date that is 16-09-2017. Aspirants can directly visit to the official website of the organization that is www.nifm.ac.in and can get all the important information from this page.
Highlights of the Page
Candidates will be selected for the posts of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Research Associate. Before applying for NIFM Jobs aspirants must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates are required to download the application form and complete form in all respect should reach before the last date in the office of Chief Administrative Office. For getting more information about NIFM Recruitment 2018, aspirants need to scroll down the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Financial Management|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last date to apply||16-09-2017|
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
For the Post of Associate & Assistant Professor-
- Candidate should have a doctoral degree.
- And should have PG degree or be qualified as a Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/Cost & Works Accountant.
- Candidate should have a minimum experience of 8 years in teaching/research/industry/professional of which at least 2 years teaching experience should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent and 3 years in case of Assistant Professor.
For the Post of Research Associate-
Candidates must have PG degree or be qualified as a Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/Cost & Works Accountant. For Economics discipline, minimum percentage of marks is 55% at PG/Masters level.
Get Latest Post Graduate Job From Here!!!
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Associate Professor||50 yrs.|
|Assistant Professor||40 yrs.|
|Research Associate||35 yrs.|
Download PDF: NIFM Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||Salary Per month|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 7600/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-39100+ GP Rs. 6600/-|
|Research Associate||Rs. 55000/-|
The Institute may comprise a Screening Committee to analyze the applications and short-listing the candidates. Call letters for test/interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates. So candidates will be selected on the basis of work performance in test/interview as per the organization norms.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How to apply for NIFM vacancy Notification:
- First and foremost step is to log on the official website of National Institute of Financial Management that is www.nifm.ac.in
- On the home page you need to press the “Vacancy” link.
- After pressing the above mentioned link, a new page will be open in front of you.
- Then you are suggested to hit the “Details Advertisement” link.
- After that you will get PDF format, read it very carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria. Then back to previous page and choose the “application form for Assistant Professor/Research Associate/ Associate professor” link
- Download application form and fill it properly with all required details
- After filling the application form send it to below mentioned address.
Office of Chief Administrative Officer,
National Institute Financial Management, Sector – 48,
Pali Road, Faridabad – 121 001
Last date to apply- 16-09-2017
To get more details about NIFM Recruitment 2017-2018, aspirants need to visit the Official Link. Aspirants can follow us on face book and goggle plus and for latest updates candidates are suggested to stay connected with this page. If you have any query then you can write in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|