NIFT Admit Card
NIFT Admit Card has been released for the examination going to be held on 20th Jan 2019!! Download NIFT JAN Admit Card from Here. Candidates can download their NIFT Hall Ticket By hitting the direct link while we have provided some guidelines to reach to the official portal for downloading NIFT Exam Admit Card, so please have a look.
NIFT 2019 Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Online Application||22-10-2018 to 28-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission||28-12-2018|
|Last date for online|
registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-
|Window to edit /|
update the Application Form
Saturday (12:00 hrs)
Tuesday (16:00 hrs)
|National Institute of|
Admit Card Status
|Written Entrance Examination|
for all UG & PG Programmes
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||February/March, 2019|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||End of May/ June 2019|
|Counselling||End of May/June 2019 onwards|
Candidates are suggested to bring their Valid NIFT 2019 Admit card on the test center on the examination day otherwise they will be disqualified and not allowed to attend the exam. Applicants who want to know more in regards with NIFT Admit Card 2019 they can go through below section of this page.
NIFT Admit Card
How to get the NIFT Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. nift.ac.in to get NIFT Situation Test Online Hall Ticket.
- Move your Cursor towards “Admission 2019” head available at the bottom of the home page.
- Select “Admit Card for Written Test” link to download NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- A new page will be opened of NIFT Exam Call Letter asking some details.
- Enter the details that are asked such as Application No, DOB and Email ID to get NIFT Hall Ticket 2019.
- Within few seconds, NIFT Call Letter will appear at your screen.
- Contenders may check out all details printed on NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- If you found any mistake in details given in NIFT Hall Ticket then immediately informed to exam authority.
- Download NIFT Exam Hall Ticket on your desktop.
- Carry print out of NIFT Admit Card for examination purpose.
NIFT 2019 Admit Card Download
|NIFT Fee Structure||Check Here|
|NIFT Counselling||Check Here|
|NIFT 2019-20||Check Here|
|NIFT Syllabus||Check Here|
|NIFT Sample Papers||Check Here|
|NIFT Result||Check Here|
|NIFT Admission||Check Here|
|NIFT Recruitment||Check Here|
|NIFT Exam Pattern||Check Here|
|NIFT Admit Card 2019 Download|
|NIFT Admit Card For Jan Exam||Download Here|
|NIFT Official Portal||Check Here|
What is The NIFT Exam Schedule?
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Master of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
Check Out: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Do You Know About NIFT Test Weightage?
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
What are The Components Of The Written Examination?
Written Examination Structure (For all UG and PG Design Programmes)
General Ability Test (GAT)
|Test duration||2 hours|
|Exam mode||Paper Based Test (PBT)|
|Sections:||Number of questions2520251515|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
Creative Ability Test (CAT)
Candidates should know the exam pattern of CAT that will be held for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) admissions. This test will evaluate the intuitive & design ability and observation skills for developing a concept. Creativity and innovation in skills will also be judged via this test.
What to Carry in NIFT Exam Centre?
- Ball Point Pen (BLUE/BLACK) of good quality
- Downloaded NIFT Admit Card
- One Photo ID proof (any one of the following PAN Card/ AADHAAR Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter ID card)
- Photocopy of ID proof
- 2 passport size photos
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
What Will NIFT Hall Ticket 2019 Contain?
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s name|
|PwD Candidate (if applicable)||Date of birth|
|Date and Time of Examination||Roll number|
|Candidate’s signature||Candidate’s photograph|
|Registration Number||Mailing Address|
|Exam Center||Medium of Question Paper|
NIFT Entrance Exam Important Guidelines 2019
- Candidates must carry NIFT Admit Card to their examination centre.
- Test takers must note that the gate will be closed 30 minutes prior to the commencement of exam.
- Candidates can carry blue or black ball point pen, HB pencils, eraser, sharpener and dry colors for Creative Ability Test (CAT).
- Any candidates found using any unauthorised material or involved in unfair means will be disqualified from the exam.
- Taking the question booklets and answer sheets will be considered as a punishable offence and cancellation of candidate’s candidature.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the centre before the completion of the exam.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
NIFT Entrance Exam
National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to conduct the national level NIFT Admission Entrance Exam on 20-01-2019 for providing admission in 2,370 seats across Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) course to the qualified candidates. Appearing candidates in this exam can download Admit Card of NIFT Entrance 2019 from this page.
Candidates can get rest information regarding NIFT Admit Card 2019 through this Official Link. You can press CTRL + D keys to subscribe to our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Tips for Faster Writing in Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Make Study Interesting|