NIFT Admit Card 2019
NIFT Admit Card 2019 will be available on the official website only for the eligible candidates. You can easily download NIFT Call Letter for January Test through online mode.
National Institute of Fashion Technology will made available the link to download NIFT Hall Ticket from 10-01-2019. It is to be noted that no NIFT Admit Card 2019 will be sent to the candidate via post.
National Institute of Fashion Technology Admit Card 2019
Candidates are suggested to bring their Valid NIFT 2019 Admit card on the test center on the examination day otherwise they will be disqualified and not allowed to attend the exam.
Applicants who want to know more in regards with NIFT Admit Card 2019 they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
NIFT Admit Card
How to get the NIFT Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. nift.ac.in to get NIFT Situation Test Online Hall Ticket
- Press on “Admission 2019” head, at new page hit on “Apply Now” link.
- Select “Admit Card” link from left side to download NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- A new page will be opened of NIFT Exam Call Letter asking some details.
- Enter the details that are asked such as Application No, DOB and Email ID concerning NIFT hall ticket 2019 as given in below tuned image to download NIFT Exam Admit Card:
- Within few seconds, NIFT Call Letter will appear at your screen.
- Contenders may check out all details printed on NIFT Exam Admit Card.
- If you found any mistake in details given in NIFT Hall Ticket then immediately informed to exam authority.
- Download NIFT Exam Hall Ticket on your desktop.
- Carry print out of NIFT Admit Card for examination purpose.
Do You Know: How to Download Admit Card?
NIFT Test Weightage
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||50%|
|Master of Design||CAT||40%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||70%|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||70%|
Get Here: NIFT Exam Pattern
Components Of The Written Examination
Written Examination Structure (For all UG and PG Design Programmes)
General Ability Test (GAT)
|Test duration||2 hours|
|Exam mode||Paper Based Test (PBT)|
General knowledge and current affairs
|Number of questions|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
Creative Ability Test (CAT)
Candidates should know the exam pattern of CAT that will be held for Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) admissions. This test will evaluate the intuitive & design ability and observation skills for developing a concept. Creativity and innovation in skills will also be judged via this test.
NIFT Important Dates
|Online Application||22-10-2018 to 28-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission||28-12-2018|
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-||03-01-2019|
|Window to edit / update the Application Form||From 29-12-2018 Saturday (12:00 hrs) till 03-01-2019 Tuesday (16:00 hrs)|
|Admit Card (Online only)||10-01-2019 (1300 Hrs)|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||20-01-2019|
|Result of Written Entrance Examination||February/March, 2019|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||End of May/ June 2019|
|Counselling||End of May/June 2019 onwards|
Read Also: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Schedule for Examination
|Bachelor of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Master of Design||CAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|GAT||02.30 pm to 04.30 pm|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Technology||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
|Master of Fashion Management||GAT||10.00 am to 01.00 pm|
Check Out: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Candidates can get rest information regarding NIFT Admit Card 2019 through this Official Link. You can press CTRL + D keys to subscribe to our web portal.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIFT Counselling||NIFT Result|
|NIFT Application Form||NIFT Admission|
|NIFT Counselling||NIFT Fee Structure|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|