NIFT Application Form
Good News for those students who wish to become Fashionista, here you go!!! National Institute of Fashion Technology has released NIFT Application Form for the candidates who are dreaming to become Fashion Designer. Students who want to take admission in India’s one of the leading fashion designing institutes may apply by filling online application form before the deadline that is 10th January 2017.
NIFT Entrance exam will be conducted by the institute for the candidates who wish to take NIFT Admission in the selective diploma/ bachelor and master programmes of fashion such as B.Des./ B.F.Tech, M.F.M/ M.F.Tech./ M.Des. To grab updated details regarding NIFT Application Form 2017, candidates are requested to stay on this page for getting facts regarding the same.
Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility standard and desperately want to take admission are needed to clear the first stage that is written exam and after that the other stages such as situation test/ group discussion/ personal interview. Students can check and follow the underneath declared procedure of applying and fill the forms as soon as you can.
Willing candidates may apply for this notification by going through all the details furnished on this page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIFT Application Form
NIFT Courses Offered
|Bachelor Programmes Courses||Master Programmes Courses|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
NIFT Eligibility Criteria
For Bachelor Programmes:
- Students should have qualified senior secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent from any acknowledged central/state board.
- 3-4 years of diploma, recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education are treated as favourable.
- Age Limit: 23 years as on 1st October, 2016 for general candidates.
For Master Programmes:
- Contenders, who are going to take admissions in master programmes, must have Undergraduate Degree from any well known institution or university.
- For the course of M.F.Tech, candidates should have qualified B.F.Tech from NIFT or B.E/B.Tech.
NIFT Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance and presentation level in Written Exam/ Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview, which is going to be conduct by the selection panel of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Read These Articles:
Process to fill NIFT Application Form:
Students who are going to fill the application form of National Institute of Fashion Technology may follow some simple steps mentioned as follow:
- First of all, students need to visit to the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology that is “www.nift.ac.in”.
- Now select and press on the “Admissions-2017” link from the moving line of Red Box in the homepage.
- Read the whole instructions and criteria, everything mentioned on the left side of the page one-by-one.
- Then hit on the “Log In” link and fill the required details.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form in correct manner with full information.
- Upload recent photograph, signature, self attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Enclose the hard copy of filled application form in envelop.
- Send the application form at the postal address on or before the closing date.
Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Interesting Facts about NIFT:
National Institute of Fashion Technology is also known as NIFT, established in 1986. Main Motive of National Institute of Fashion Technology is to increase the fashion of India on the top. It is one of the leading institute in India, which were build with the ability to integrate knowledge, academic freedom, critical independence and creative thinking. National Institute of Fashion Technology is the school of fashion, which is made to create a new world of Fashion and set the highest academic standards.
Read Here: Education Loans for Students
|Differently Abled Person (PHP)||3%|
|Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI||15% (supernumerary)|
|State Domicile||20% (supernumerary)|
Application Fee for NIFT Admission Form
|For General/OBC (Non-Creamy) Category||Rs.1500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PHP Category||Rs.750/-|
Important Note: The candidates need to pay an application fees through online payment or through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
Read Now: How to Start a New Life In College?
NIFT Entrance Exam Pattern
|Phase 1 – Paper Based Test (PBT)||All UG and PG Programmes (CAT and GAT Exam)|
|Phase 2 – Paper Based Test (PBT)||B.Des & M.Des Programmes (CAT and GAT Exam)|
|Phase 2 – Computer Based Test (CBT)||B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech Programmes (GAT Exam)|
NIFT Exam Syllabus
- Communication Skills
- Drawing Skills
- General Mental Ability
- Sensitivity to Environment
- Subject of Design
Dates to Remember:
|Online Application Starts From||02nd November 2016 to 10th January 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Form||10th January, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration with late fee of Rs.5000/-||16th January, 2017|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||12th February, 2017|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2017|
|Admit Card (Online only)||21st January 2017 (1300 Hrs)|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||End of May/ June 2017|
|Date of Counselling||June 2017 onwards|
Check Here Other Related Links:
Candidates may attain more relevant details related to NIFT Application Form 2017 through Official link. You can also bookmark this page by using Ctrl +D for obtaining latest details.
To Apply for NIFT Notification: Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship in India|