NIFT 2019 Application Form
National Institute of Fashion Technology has released NIFT Application Form on 22-10-2018. Candidates who are going to appear in NIFT Entrance Exam must check the NIFT Eligibility and NIFT Imp Date from here.
NIFT 2019 Registration Process has been commenced. Before applying for the NIFT Exam, candidates must check the NIFT Eligibility and see if they are eligible. Last date to fill the NIFT 2019 Application form is 28-12-2018 and to fill the form with late fee is 03-01-2019.
NIFT Online Registration
National Institute of Fashion Technology is going to conduct the national level NIFT Admission Entrance Exam on 20-01-2019. Through this exam, NIFT will offer admission in 2,370 seats across Bachelor of Design (B.Des) and Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.F.Tech) course to the qualified candidates.
Candidates may collect more information about the NIFT Application Form 2019 for the NIFT Entrance Exam Application from this this page which is well developed by expert team members of the page recruitmentresult.com.
NIFT Application Form
NIFT Courses Offered:
Check the courses Offered by NIFT for NIFT 2019 Admission from below:
- Bachelor of Design – 4 years
- Accessory Design
- Fashion Communication
- Fashion Design
- Knitwear Design
- Leather Design
- Textile Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology – 4 years (Apparel Production)
- Master of Design – 2 years
- Master of Fashion Management – 2 years
- Master of Fashion Technology – 2 years
Check Out List Of: Entrance Exam in India
NIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the NIFT 2019 Application Form, candidates must check whether they are eligible to apply for NIFT 2019 Exam. Check the NIFT Eligibility from below:
For UG Course
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th exam from a recognized board.
- Those who have a diploma/degree certificate from any institute recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education can also apply for NIFT 2019.
- The minimum age limit defined for NIFT 2019 is 23 years as on October 1, 2019 for General Category.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/PHP applicants.
- Candidates appearing for class 12 examinations or are in the final semester of their diploma/degree program are also eligible to apply for the program.
For PG Course
- There is no upper age or lower age limit defined for Master’s program.
- For admission into M.Des & M.F.M programs, applicants must have obtained an UG degree from any recognized university.
- For admission into the M.Tech program, applicants should have passed B.F.Tech from NIFT or B.E./B.Tech from any recognized university
- The applicants appearing in the final semester of the qualifying examination can also appear for NIFT 2019.
NIFT 2019 Test Centres (cities)
START Practice With:
NIFT Application Fee:
While filling the NIFT Application form, candidates also have to submit the application Fee. Check the application fee for NIFT Application form from below:
|GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 1000/-|
Candidates can pay the application fee for NIFT Application form through two modes:
- Online Payment Gateway (Credit/Debit Card)
- Bank Demand Draft
Demand draft must be issued in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi. Applicants who are going to opt DD for fee payment are required to send the duly completed NIFT Application form along with DD to the following address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Get Details Of: NIFT Fee Structure
How to fill NIFT Application Form?
Candidates must follow the below given steps to fill NIFT Application form or Online Registration Form for NIFT Admission 2019:
- First of all, students are required to visit to the official web portal of the National Institute of Fashion Technology that is www.nift.ac.in to fill NIFT 2019 application form.
- Now move the cursor towards “Admission” link available in the menu bar and press on the “Online Registration for Admissions : 2019 – Apply Now” option from the drop down list.
- New Website “apply admission.net” will be opened in front of you on your digital screen.
- Choose the “Prospectus: 2019” and read NIFT Notification very carefully before filling NIFT Application Form.
- Then you have to hit on the “Fresh Candidate to create Login In (New Log In)” box present in the middle.
- Fill the required details present in the NIFT Online Registration Form.
- This will generate your OPT no.
- Now go back to the previous page and press “Already Logged In Candidates” box.
- After that, fill the “Email Id and Date of Birth” in the space provided in dialog box.
- NIFT Application Form will open in front of you.
- Now online NIFT 2019 application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make Payment.
- Re check the NIFT 2019 application form again.
- Then submit the NIFT 2019 application form and take a print out of it.
Apply Here: NIFT Application Form
Documents required to fill NIFT Application Form:
Candidate must have following list of documents to fill NIFT 2019 Application Form:
- Valid Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment.
Also Read: How To Become A Fashion Designer
NIFT Important Dates 2019
|Availability of NIFT 2019 online application window||22-10-2018|
|Deadline for submitting NIFT application form 2019||28-12-2018|
|NIFT 2019 online admit card download||10-01-2019|
|NIFT entrance test 2019 (GAT and CAT)||20-01-2019|
|NIFT 2019 result declaration||February and March, 2019|
|Online registration for NIFT 2019 situation test||First week of April 2019|
|Situation Test/Group Discussion/Interview||April-May 2019|
|Declaration of final result (online)||Last week of May 2019|
|NIFT 2019 counselling procedure (round 1)||End of May and June onwards 2019 onwards|
|NIFT 2019 counselling procedure (round 2)||To be notified|
Candidates can collect further information about NIFT Application Form by going to this official Link. For more information about NIFT Application Form 2019, stay connected to this page. If you have any query, do comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google+. For more updates about NIFT 2019 Application Form, bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIFT Counselling||NIFT Admit Card|
|NIFT Result||NIFT Admission|
|How To Get Admission In Colleges?||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|