National Institute of Fashion Technology has announced a notification as NIFT Recruitment. The organization is going to hire the talented job hunters for filling up the Library Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in this well reputed organization can apply for NIFT Recruitment 2015 by sending application form to the proper address before closing date that is 30th September 2015.
|Posts Name||Library Assistant|
|Last Date||30th September 2015|
Recruitmentresult.com is providing you all updated information regarding NIFT Recruitment 2015 like educational qualification, selection process and process to apply etc., which is mentioned below. Applicants must read full details before applying.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for NIFT jobs must have possessed a Graduate degree from a recognized University / Institution
- Should have a Diploma in Library Science
- At least 1-year experience in a well-established Library
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 21 years to 30 years
- The age will be calculated on the closing date for receipt of applications.
Selected job hunters will get the salary of Rs. Rs.16500/- per month
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview as per the norms.
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment
- First of all, candidates must log on to official website that is www.nift.ac.in
- After that, select “Establishment & Careers” tab given on the home page.
- Then, select “Positions Available” button and hit on “Mumbai” link.
- Choose suitable link as per the advertisement.
- Now, hit on “Press Here to Download Application Form” link. And fill application form as in prescribed manner
- Self Attested copies of certificates and testimonials as proof of age/educational qualifications/caste/experience etc. should be attached with the applications form.
- The Demand draft drawn in favour of NIFT should be attached with the application form.
- The demand draft should not be tagged or stapled but should be pinned or clipped at the top of the application form
- Envelope of the application form should be super scribed “Application for the post of Library Assistant” and send to the following postal address which is tailored below on this page.
National Institute of Fashion Technology,
NIFT Campus, Dharmasala, Mangattuparamba, Kannur – 670 562 (Kerala)
End Date of Submission of Application Form: 30th September 2015
Note: Contenders are advised to check Official notification for getting more details related to NIFT Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On