National Institute of Fashion Technology has announced a notification as NIFT Recruitment. The organization is going to hire the talented job hunters for filling up the Library Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in this well reputed organization can apply for NIFT Recruitment 2015 by sending application form to the proper address before closing date that is 30th September 2015.
|No Of Vacancies||27|
|Last date to apply||23rd November 2015|
Recruitmentresult.com is providing you all updated information regarding NIFT Recruitment 2016 like educational qualification, selection process and process to apply etc., which is mentioned below. Applicants must read full details before applying.
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Warden (Ladies)||02||Graduate from a recognized university|
|Machine Mechanic||01||Diploma/Certificate from ITI|
|Junior Assistant||07||Passed 10 + 2 examination from a board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt.|
|Junior Assistant Cum Electrician||01|
|Electrician||01||10th class standard|
|Plumber||01||Should possess ITI trade certification OR equivalen|
|Library Assistant||01||Graduate from a recognized University / Institution and Diploma in Library Science|
|Lab Assistant -Knitwear||01||Graduate with Diploma in Knitting Technology and minimum 1 year experience in Knitting Technology or Class 10 with Diploma / Certificate of 3 years duration|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Attendant)||12||passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government|
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Name of the Post||Pay band + Grade pay||Age Limit|
|Assistant Warden (Ladies)||Rs.5200 – Rs 20200 + GP Rs. 2400/-||30 – 45 years|
|Machine Mechanic||18 – 35 years|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 1900/-||18 – 25 years|
|Electrician||21 – 30 years|
|Lab Assistant -Knitwear|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Attendant)||Rs. 5200 – Rs 20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-||18 – 25 years|
- For General & OBC Candidate: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PHP Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The fee will be paid in the form of Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque should be drawn in favour of NIFT payable at Bengaluru.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of their performance in written test/ Interview as per the norms.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates must log on to official website that is www.nift.ac.in
- After that, select “Establishment & Careers” tab given on the home page.
- Choose suitable link as per the advertisement.
- Now, hit on “Press Here to Download Application Form” link. And fill application form as in prescribed manner
- Self Attested copies of certificates and testimonials as proof of age/ educational qualifications/ caste/ experience etc. should be attached with the applications form.
- The Demand draft drawn in favour of NIFT should be attached with the application form.
- Cover should be superscribed “Application for the post of __________ on Contrat or Regular” on the envelope.
- Candidates should send the application to the following postal address which is tailored below on this page.
National Institute of Fashion Technology,
No. 21, 16th Cross 27th Main Road,
Sector – I, HSR Layout, Bengaluru – 560 102
Last date to apply: 23rd November 2015
Contenders are advised to check Official Link for getting more details related to NIFT Recruitment 2015. Stay in touch with us to get information about NIFT Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On