NIFT Recruitment 2014
National Institute Of Fashion Technology has issued a notification as NIFT Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Non faculty vacancies. Aspirants who are interested to grab this chance they must apply for this recruitment before the due date.
Eligible and career oriented job fighters who are willing to apply they must fill the application form as in prescribed manner and send to the specified address before 31st July 2014.
Further details related to NIFT Recruitment 2014 such as required education, age criteria, applying process and more are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization:
National Institute Of Fashion Technology
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Gr.-III
- Junior Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Lab Assistant
Type of Announcement:
NIFT Recruitment 2014
Post and Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
Aspirants should have passed10 +2 examination / Diploma / Graduate from a recognized University / Institute or board and also have a Certificate in Computer application, typing knowledge.
Age limitation of the aspirants is as follows:
|Post Name||Age limitation|
|Stenographer Gr.-III||21-25 years|
|Junior Assistant||18-25 years|
|Library Assistant||21-30 years|
|Lab Assistant||21-40 years|
Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category aspirants as per the norms.
Selected job hunters will get the monthly salary scale as Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay (Different for every post).
Selection will be based on the interview / written test /skill test for above posts
- Rs. 300 for General Category / OBC Candidates
- Rs. 150 for SC/ST/PHP candidates
- Application fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft for the requisite fee as indicated below should be drawn in favour of NIFT, payable at Raebareli.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are going to apply may download the application form from the website that is www.nift.ac.in
- Fill the application properly must attach the required Xerox copies of the credentials / certificates and send it in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of _________” to the below address
National Institute of Fashion Technology,
NIFT Campus, ITI Premises, Doorbhash Nagar,
The last date of receipt of the applications is 31st July 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Must check the Official Advertisement.