Apply Online for 63 Assistant Professor Vacancy available in National Institute of Fashion Technology!!! NIFT Recruitment notification has been proclaimed to notify contenders regarding the requirements for Assistant Professor Positions.
Candidates willing to give their career a better opportunity may apply for NIFT Recruitment 2018–19 by submitting their applications online to the official website i.e. nift.ac.in. Applications against NIFT Vacancy must be submitted before the last date stated.
|This page includes:|
Earlier the last date to apply for NIFT Recruitment was 21-03-2018. But later the authorities have extended the dates and now according to the latest details the last date for candidates to fill up NIFT Application form is 28.03.2018 (5.30 p.m.)
Additional details about NIFT Recruitment 2018–19 are available in beneath section of this page that is well structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology.|
|No of vacancies||63|
|Last date to apply for NIFT Jobs||28.03.2018 (5.30 p.m.)|
NIFT Vacancy details:
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor|
|Number of NIFT Vacancies||63|
Eligibility required for Job Openings in NIFT:
Qualification required for NIFT Jobs:
Too apply for NIFT Recruitment 2018, candidates must have:
Post Graduate programme with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant areas as per Annexure-I from the Institutes of National and International repute with 03 years of post-qualification experience in teaching and/or research at university/national and international level institutions in the relevant areas/or in relevant industry.
Doctoral Degree in respective areas with post qualification experience of one year in industry or teaching or research in an Institute or University of National and International repute
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age required forNIFT Assistant Professor Vacancy:
Maximum age of candidates to apply for NIFT Recruitment must not be more than 30 years
Relaxation in age will be given as:
- 03 years for OBC Candidates
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
NIFT Assistant Professor Salary:
Candidates selected for the NIFT Recruitment avail their monthly remuneration according to the PB-3 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (Level 10)#. Gross Salary of candidate at entry level will be Rs.66000/- (approx) + HRA
NIFT Selection procedure:
Selection of candidates for NIFT Assistant Professor Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Comprehensive Test (written examination):
- Part I (maximum 50 marks) -General Ability, Communication Ability, General Awareness, Analytical Ability, Test of Reasoning, Data Interpretation.
- Part II (maximum 50 marks) -Professional Aptitude (in concerned competency)
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
NIFT Application fees
- Candidates willing to apply for Recruitment need to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- as application fees
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates and employees of NIFT (both regular and contract) are exempted from payment of application fee
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment?
- Log on to the official website i.e. nift.ac.in
- Go to We are hiring section of homepage and then select “Recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor on contract basis for Advt No 02/Cont/Asstt.Prof/2018.” Link
- Scroll down the next page and hit on To apply tab
- From the next page select “Recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor on contract basis for Advt No 02/Cont/Asstt.Prof/2018.” Link and read all the details regarding vacancy available
- After going through the details go back to the previous page and hit on “To apply hit here”
- Enter the details and then fill up the NIFT Online Application Form
- Upload all the required testimonials as mentioned below
- After completing the whole NIFTApplication Form recheck the details and then hit on final submission tab
- At lasttake a printout of filled up application form for NIFT Recruitment and keep it safe for further usage.
Documents to be uploaded along with application form are:
- Colour Passport Size Photo: JPG/PNG file with maximum size of 200 KB.
- Signature : JPG/PNG file with maximum size of 200 KB.
- Category Certificate: PDF file with maximum size of 500 KB.
- Self attested photocopies of Certificate, Mark Sheets/Transcript: Upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 05 MB.
- Proof of Experience letter/Supporting documents: Upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 05 MB.
- Details of Honours, Awards, Publication & Patents: Upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 05 MB.
- Any other relevant information: Upload a single PDF file consisting of all relevant documents with maximum file size of 05 MB.
Important Dates regarding NIFT 2018 Recruitment:
NIFT Online Application process will start on NIFT’s website from 24.02.2018(9.00 a.m.) upto 28.03.2018 (5.30 p.m.)
Candidates interested in availing more details about NIFT Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|