Submit your Application Form to apply for NIFTEM Admission in B.Tech/Ph.D/MBA and other Programmes on or before the last date. National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management is going to start registration procedure for NIFTEM B.tech Admission from 20-05-2019. To grab complete information regarding the same, check this page soon.
NIFTEM Online Admission Details
|Name of Admission||NIFTEM Admission|
|Programme||B.Tech , PhD, MBA|
|Basis of Admission||JEE Main 2019 scores|
|Body for Admission||National Institute of Food Technology|
Entrepreneurship and Management
|NIFTEM B.tech Admission Registration||20-05-2019 to 20-06-2019|
|NIFTEM Ph.D Admission Registration||Intimated Later|
|NIFTEM MBA Admission Registration||Intimated Later|
NIFTEM B.Tech Seats
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
NIFTEM B.Tech Reservations 2019
- Reservation for Indian Nationals: the reservation of seats for B.Tech program is as follows:
- 27% seats to Other Backward Class.
- 15% seats to Scheduled Caste.
- 5% seats to Scheduled Tribe.
- 3% seats to Physically challenged candidates.
- Physically challenged candidates must have a minimum of 40% disability.
- For Kashmiri migrants there is relaxation in cut off percentage up to 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFTEM Admission:
|Course Name||Educational Qualification|
|B.Tech||Intermediate studies and should have qualified in JEE (Main)|
|M.Tech||Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate|
|Ph.D||master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60%|
marks in aggregate
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate|
NIFTEM Admission Procedure:
For B.Tech Course: Admission in B.Tech programme will be done on JEE (Main) All India Rank.
For M.Tech Course: Admission in M.Tech programme will be done on GATE Score/ NIFTEM Entrance Test for non-GATE Candidates followed by Interview round.
For Ph.D Course: Admission in Ph.D programme will be done through NET/ Research Entrance Test followed by interview round.
For MBA Course: Admission in MBA programme will be done through CAT/ MAT Score and an internal test for Non-CAT/ MAT applicants followed by GD/ PI.
Must Check Out: Best Study Apps for College Students
While submitting NIFTEM Application form, candidates need to deposit Rs. 1000/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Procedure For Making Payment
- Payment by credit card/ debit card/ net banking: The candidate can pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) only through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID.
Payment by Demand Draft:
- The candidate needs to take hard copy of application after completing the process.
- Printed application along with the DD of Rs.1000/- for General/OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) in favour of NIFTEM should be sent by registered/speed post to Head, Admission Cell, NIFTEM, Plot No. 97, Sector No. 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli – 131028, District – Sonepat, Haryana.
- Complete application should reach on or before the due date.
NIFTEM Fee Structure 2019
|A) At the Time of Admission (One time) NIL|
|Identity Card Fee||400||NIL|
|Library & Book|
|B) Development Funds|
& Welfare Fund
|C) Tuition & Other Fee|
|Lab Support Fee||4,100||4,100|
|D) One Time Security Deposit (Refundable)|
|E) Hostel & Other amenities|
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
How to Apply for NIFTEM Admission 2019:
Those individuals who want to apply against National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admission are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.niftem.ac.in
- After that select “Press Here for Admission 2019-20” option which is given in the middle of the home page.
- Within few seconds you will be on a new page.
- Follow the instructions and hit “Apply Online” button.
- Complete NIFTEM Online Registration by entering the correct details.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password, fill them at required space.
- Fill NIFTEM Application form and upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of NIFTEM Online Application form for further use.
Get Best Answer: Which Open University is Best For Admission?
Required Documents With NIFTEM Admission Form:
The document required at the time of form filling is as follows:
- Class X Marksheet and Certificate (as a proof of DoB; for all candidates)
- Class XII Marksheet and Certificate (For B. Tech candidate only)
- JEE Main Admit Card and Score sheet (for B.Tech. candidates only)
- Caste Certificate (s) (if applicable) of SC/ST/OBC (OBC candidates must refer Annexure-I at the end of this brochure for valid format)
- Character Certificate from School/ College / University last attended (for all candidates)
- Medical Certificate of handicap for Physically Handicapped candidates
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Passport size coloured photographs
If you want to know more about NIFTEM Admission 2019-20 then you can visit the Official Link. Stay tuned with us or follows us on social media to get latest updates on National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|UGC Approved University List||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|