National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management is going to release NIFTEM Admission notification for the candidates who want to join this university. Candidates who are interested and want to get admission for academic session 2017-2018 in various UG/ PG/ PhD programs courses need to fill application form through online process. Candidates, who want to apply for NIFTEM Admissions 2017, must fill the NIFTEM Online application by visiting the official website with the help of the given procedure on or before the closing date that is August 2017.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants who want to their higher studies with NIFTEM in relevant courses like B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can fill application form. NIFTEM will conduct JEE (Main) exam for allotting admission to the candidates applying for under graduate courses. The candidates who had applied for MBA course will take into consideration on the basis of their CAT Score followed by GD/PI, academic performance and work experience.
Huge no. of candidates will get enrollment every years in this University. To get rest information you need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management|
|Last Date to Submit Application||Given Below|
Courses Offered and Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria of UG and PG Courses:
- Candidates who are going to apply for the under graduation courses should have done their 12th and 10th standard in relevant field from recognized board or institution.
- Aspirants who want to take admission in Post graduate courses must have completed their 12th and then graduation in any relevant discipline from well known university or institute.
|Name of the Programme||B.Tech. in Food Technology and Management|
|Eligibility||12th Exams passed with Physics, Mathematics and one of the subjects from Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology.|
|Duration||Four years regular|
|Essential||Candidates must have appeared in JEE (Main)-2016.|
|Selection Process||Based on JEE (Main) All India Overall Rank|
|Total number of seats||180|
|Name of the Programmes||MBA with Food and Agri- Bussiness Management (Compulsory)|
MBA with one of (Marketing/ Finance/ International Business)
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent with 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST)|
|Selection Process||Based on CAT- 2015 score followed by GD/ PI, academic performance and work experience|
|Total number of seats||20|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who are going to fill NIFTEM Application Form need to pay an application fee as follows:
|For General/ OBC category candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST category aspirants||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment:
There are two types of mode of payment:
Applicants can pay application fee through online process like Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. After the completion of the process candidates have to take a print acknowledgment receipt on the profile page of the Applicant account as well as the through the summary link emailed on the applicants email ID.
Appliers need to take a Demand Draft should be sent by registered/speed post to Head, Admission Cell, NIFTEM, Plot No. 97, Sector No. 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli – 131028, District – Sonepat, Haryana along with hardcopy of application form.
Institute offers Scholarship to first 3 students on merit in B.Tech and one student on merit in each of the programme of M.Tech. It will be paid to candidates in second semester.
- Candidates will be selected for the admission on the basis of score obtained in merit list and their rank in Entrance test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the entrance test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Step to Apply for NIFTEM Admission 2017:
- First of all candidates need to log on to official website of organization that is “niftem.ac.in”.
- After that hit on “Admission 2016- 2017” link presented at the top of right side on home page.
- Now you need to hit on “Apply Now” tab which is presented at the top of next page.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details hit on “Continue” and Fill Online Application Formwith correct details.
- After filling necessary details you need to upload relevant documents/ testimonials if necessary.
- Hit on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
List of Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form:
- Demand Draft or Challan in case of offline payment or System generated form in case of online payment.
- Certificate in support of the category
- Self attested copy of Caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates only)
- Self attested copy of the disability certificate
- Mark-sheet/ certificate from 10th to P.G. Degree, NET / JRF / Fellowship award letters etc
- NOC / sponsorship letter from present employer, if employed
Read Now: How to Get a Free College Education
Last date to submit admission form: August 2017
Candidates can get complete instructions related to NIFTEM Admission 2017- 2018 through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Scholarship in India||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|