National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management has promulgated an advertisement regarding NIFTEM Recruitment. Institute intends to recruit efficient and competent candidates for filling up various Non-Teaching and SRF positions. Applicants, who are willing to fetch this latest job opening, can apply for NIFTEM Recruitment 2017 and must submit their applications written in prescribed format on or before the last date which is specified below.
Highlights Of Page:
For remaining information about NIFTEM vacancies you can scroll down the page and go through the entire notification provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applying candidates need to forward their filled applications at specified address via respective mode.
|Organizing Body||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management|
|No. of posts||06|
|Last Date To Apply||Check below|
NIFTEM Vacancy & Required Qualification:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Essential Qualification|
|Controller of Examination||01||Post Graduate degree with 55 % marks and 15 yrs experience.|
|Private Secretary||01||Bachelor degree in any subject with Shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. and typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English on Computer with 3 yrs experience.|
|Personal Assistant||02||Graduate in any subject with Shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. and typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English on Computer with 2 yrs experience.|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||Master in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Medical Biotechnology or any discipline of Life Sciences with 60% marks.|
Scale of Pay & Age Limitation Detail:
|Post Name||Upper Age||Salary|
|Controller of Examination||55 yrs||Rs.37,400-67,000+GP 10000|
|Private Secretary||35 yrs||Rs.9,300-34,800+GP 4600/-|
|Personal Assistant||30 yrs||Rs.9,300-34,800+GP 4200/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||40 yrs||Rs.28000/-|
Selection Process for NIFTEM Jobs:
After screening and short listing of applicant’s applications on the basis of marks or experience or both or specialization, they will be called for interview by the selection committee of the institute.
How to Apply?
- To apply for National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment, candidates need to firstly visit the official website that is www.niftem.ac.in.
- Follow the “careers” section of the menu bar and “current openings” in the drop down list on the home page.
- Now the page will arise having the desired link as “Detailed Advertisement” which aspirants need to hit against the suitable advertisement post as ‘Recruitment of SRF under DST Project’ or either ‘Vacancy Notice for Non-Teaching Posts on Regular Basis’.
- Read the concerned notification of post you are applying for.
- After hit the “download” link that is visible over that page for downloading application format.
- Take a print out of the application form and make sure to complete all fields without leaving any fields blank while writing the application and moreover mention the name of the post applied for very clearly.
- Please attach Photostat self attested copies of Matriculation Certificate as proof of date of birth, Degree certificates as the case may be, SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates for person with disabilities (wherever required) along with the application.
- Lastly send the application in the prescribed format before the below specified last date.
- Aspirants applying for SRF post need to submit their applications along with the relevant enclosures via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whereas candidates applying for any rest other post are required to submit their filled applications accompanied with all enclosures at postal address given below.
Office of the Registrar,
NIFTEM Campus, Kundli-131028,
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Haryana
- Closing Date to submit application for SRF post: 20-02-2017
- Last date to submit application for rest other post: 02-02-2017
Applicants are advised to visit Official Link, to collect further information regarding NIFTEM Recruitment 2017. You may get latest updates about this recruitment notification through this web page; you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|