National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management has transmitted a current employment advertisement entitled as NIFTEM Recruitment 2016. Institute is all set to hire up the proficient and hard working aspirants for 17 Librarian/MTS Positions. Job hunters who are willing to work with this organization and want to enhance their career in government sector can apply against NIFTEM Advertisement by submitting their application for through offline process till the last date that is 7th Nov. 2016. Aspirants are requested to frequently visit this web page as we’ll be covering all the significant updates related to NIFTEM Recruitment 2017 very soon for the convenience of the visitors.
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management|
|No Of Vacancies||17|
|Last date to apply||7th Nov. 2016|
Job fighters who want grasp latest jobs in government sector and eligible for the aforesaid posts may apply for National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Vacancy by following the underneath stated procedure as soon as possible. You can check entire details regarding National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment notification; after reading this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Quality Assurance Manager (FTL + PP)||01|
|Senior Analyst (FTL)||02|
|Junior Analyst (FTL)||02|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||02|
Qualification Required for NIFTEM Jobs:
Job hunters who are going to apply for these job openings in government sector must possess Degree of Graduate/ Post/ Graduate / Diploma or its equivalent degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions’.
Want More Job Opportunities? Let’s Have a Look on Below Links
Limitations of Age and What would be the salary?
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit||Details of Salary||Grade Pay|
|Deputy Librarian||Not more than 45 years||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100||Rs 7600/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Less than 35 years||Rs 5400/-|
|Assistant Registrar||Must not exceed 40 years|
|Quality Assurance Manager (FTL + PP)|
|Senior Analyst (FTL)||Less than 35 years||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-||Rs 4600/-|
|Junior Analyst (FTL)||Less than 30 years||Rs 4200/-|
|Lab Technician||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs2800/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18 years to 25 years||Rs1800/-|
How I will hire?
- Applicants will be appointed for NIFTEM Vacancy on the basis of performance in written test/ Interview that will be organized by the selection panel of organization.
- No any single objection will accepted against final result of committee.
Check Below Provided Links For Clear Test/Interview:
Process to fill NIFTEM Application Form:
- Firstly aspirants are required to visit official website of National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management that is www.niftem.ac.in
- After that contenders have to go to ‘Career’ tab that is available in the menu bar and choose ‘Current Openings’ in the drop down menu.
- Now move your cursor to ‘Vacancy Notice for Non-Teaching posts on Regular Basis’ link.
- Hit on ‘download’ link and take print out of format of application.
- Now download application and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with correct details and attach all the photocopies relevant documents along with the duly filled application form.
- Complete application should be submitted to the address stated below till last date that is 7th Nov. 2016.
- Application reached after last date or incomplete will not be accepted by the organization.
NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56,
HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli – 131028,
District Sonipat, Haryana
Get Now: Jobs in Haryana
Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 7th Nov. 2016
You may visit below given official link to get complete details about given vacancies. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
NIFTEM Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Check Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Private Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|