National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management has released notification about NIFTEM Recruitment of Deputy Controller Finance and Accounts and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts. Willing Candidates must apply now for NIFTEM current openings by filling submitting the application form before the last date.
For DC-F&A posts, candidates are required to send the duly filled NIFTEM application form to the Registrar Office latest by 20-09-2018.To apply for JRF posts, candidates have to appear for walk-in interview which is going to be scheduled on 14.09.2018 at 10.30 am. Aspiring contenders must go through all the eligibility conditions before applying for both the above reputed positions.
The highlights of the page
Apply here for NIFTEM jobs 2018
Applications are invited from career-oriented and skilled candidates to hire them through deputation for DC-F&A posts and walk-in process for JRF posts. Impressive and attractive amount of salary package will be offered to contenders applying against NIFTEM notification plus additional benefits as per the government norms.
To grab complete information about NIFTEM Recruitment 2018, you are suggested to go through the content of this page which is well tailored and presented by our dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
- Deputy Controller Finance and Accounts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Educational Qualification for NIFTEM Recruitment:
For JRF posts: Candidates must have attained Master’s degree with 60% marks in the areas of Biochemistry/Food Technology/Food Science/ Biotech/Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/Veterinary Pathology/Pharmacy form any recognized board or university.
For In Deputy Controller Finance and Accounts, the maximum age limit should be 56 years and for JRF posts. The age limit should not exceed 30 years in case of male and 35 years in case of females.
NIFTEM Recruitment process:
- Candidates are going to be shortlisted for DC-F&A posts on the basis of Interview to be conducted by the recruitment Committee as per the rules of the University.
- To hire Junior Research Fellow, the selection committee has organized walk-in interview on 14.09.2018 at 10.30 am.
To Crack Interview, Must Check Below Links:
- For DC-F&A posts: Rs.78800- Rs.209200/-
- For JRF posts: Rs.25000/- + HRA (@08%)
Procedure to apply for NIFTEM Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management recruitment have to follow certain steps provided below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization that is www.niftem.ac.in
- On the home page, candidates need to hit on “career” tab present at the top of the menu bar and select “current openings” from the drop down list.
- You will be navigated to new page where you have to hit on “recruitment advertisement for Deputy Controller Finance and Accounts posts” and “walk-in interview for the positions of JRF” in order to get complete information.
- A detailed notification will be displayed in PDF form and you need to read all the instructions carefully so to check your eligibility for NIFTEM Recruitment 2018.
- Eligible candidates can download the prescribed application form attached to the notification and take a hard copy of the application form for both the posts.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in correct manner and send the prescribed application form through different modes for both the posts as mentioned below.
For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts:
Candidates are advised to send the soft copy to the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 13.09.2018 by 05.00 pm or can directly appear for walk-in interview on the specified date and time mentioned below.
Download here: NIFTEM Recruitment JRF Notification 2018
Get here: NIFTEM JRF Application Form
Deputy Controller Finance and Accounts posts:
The filled in prescribed application form should be send along with all documents/certificates to the below postal address.
Download here: NIFTEM Recruitment DCF Notification 2018
Get here: NIFTEM DCF Application Form
Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No.97, Sector-56,
HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028,
District Sonepat, Haryana.
Get More: Latest Jobs in Haryana
Walk-In Venue: NIFTEM DMR room
- Last Date to apply for Deputy Controller Finance and Accounts: 20.09.2018
- Walk-In Date for JRF : 14.09.2018
- Walk-In Time: 10.30 am
For more detailed information about NIFTEM Recruitment 2018, candidates are advised to visit the Official Link of the website regularly. To get latest updates on government jobs or any query, comment us in the below section of this page recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|