National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has released a job advertisement about NIHFW Recruitment 2016. Skilled job seekers are invited to fill up vacancies of Office- cum- Computer Assistant and Multi Task Staff (MTS) Post. Walk in interview is going to be conduct against these vacancies. Applicants may collect information regarding NIHFW Recruitment 2017 through our web portal.
Willing aspirants should appear for walk in interview on scheduled date that is 26th July 2016 at 2.30 P.M. You may check this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com to get complete information about National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment.
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare|
|Date of walk in interview||26th July 2016 at 2.30 P.M.|
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Office- cum- Computer Assistant||Any graduate with certificate course in Computer|
|Multi Task Staff (MTS)||Minimum 10th Pass|
For post of Office- cum- Computer Assistant, selected candidates will be paid Rs. 20,000/- – 30,000/- per month and for post of Multi Task Staff Rs. 10,000/- – 12,000/- per month per month as salary.
Age of applying candidates for NIHFW Jobs should not be more than 30 years for post of Office- cum- Computer Assistant and 18 to 25 for post of Multi Task Staff (MTS).
You Can Also Check: MTS Recruitment Notifications
Walk – In – Interview is going to be organized to appoint skilled job seekers for NIHFW vacancy. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee of National Institute of Health and Family Welfare.
Must Read These Articles:
How to Apply:
- Wiling contenders need to log on to official website of organization www.nihfw.org
- Now hit ‘Vacancy’ tab available at the right side of the home page.
- Select link ‘Walk-in-Interview for the posts of Office-cum-Computer Assistant and Multi Task Staff (MTS) under the project Public Health Systems Capacity Building in India. Please click here for further details’.
- Read the instructions carefully given in the notification and download format of application form.
- Applicants should go for interview along with filled application form and attested copies of age proof, qualifications and experience certificates, if any and original certificates for verification.
- Candidates have to register themselves from 9.30 A.M to 10.30 A.M.
- There will be no registration beyond 10.30 A.M.
The Dy. Director (Admn.),
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Date of walk in interview: 26th July 2016 at 2.30 P.M.
Note: You may check below given official notification to get complete details about National Institute of Health and Family Welfare vacancy.
NIHFW Recruitment 2016 – 2017 - Check Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|