For filling up various Hindi Translator and Stenographer Grade II vacancies under Health and Family Welfare Programmes, an advertisement has been publicized as NIHFW Recruitment. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has invited applications in this concern to recruit eligible candidates to fill up the declared posts. Candidates, willing to apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2017, may submit their filled application before the last date.
This Page Includes:
Applications must be submitting in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well indicated below. Remaining details regarding NIHFW Vacancy are well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers interested in applying must have a look below.
|Name of Organization||National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare|
|Last date to Apply||24-04-2017|
Qualification and Required Experience:
|Name of Post||Essential Qualifications||Required Experience|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||Degree of a recognized university with Hindi and English as Elective Subjects.||Two years experience in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.|
|Stenographer Grade II||Experience as a Stenographer in a Government Department or Institution / Organization of repute.|
Find Out More:
|Name of Post||Age Limit (As on 01.07.2017)|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Stenographer Grade II||Not exceeding 25 years|
Note: Relaxation in age to reserved category appliers will be admissible as per university norms.
Application Fee for NIHFW Jobs:
Applicants are required to make payment of Rs.300/- as application fee by a crossed Indian Postal Order / Draft in favor of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
NIHFW Recruitment: Official Notification
Aspirants who will be appointed for aforesaid positions will be getting the suitable amount of monthly salary that is Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200.
Selection Process for NIHFW Careers:
All applications shall be scrutinized and then shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview as per the post concern for final selection. Personal Interview shall be conducted at given address. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment?
- Candidates willing to apply for Project fellow vacancies are requested to download the application form from the Institute website i.e. www.nihfw.org.
- After that hit on ‘Vacancy’ tab available at right side of home page.
- On selection of the above said link, page having desired notification links will get open on the page.
- Here select suitable link as “Applications are invited for the posts of Jr. Hindi Translator and Stenographer Grade II in NIHFW. Please click here for further details” from the page.
- Read the notification carefully and then download the application format.
- Fill the downloaded application completely in all respects without leaving any mandatory column blank. Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of certificates and documents mentioned below in the same sequence.
- Late applications / incomplete applications / interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- Completely filled applications with attached documents must be enclosed in an envelope and envelope should be super-scribed by “Application for the post of…..” and forward it through Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier only at the below mentioned address.
- Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Interview process.
Dy.Director (Admn.), NIHFW,
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka,
New Delhi – 110067
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of receipt of Application: 24-04-2017
Note: Aspirants may get more detail regarding NIHFW Recruitment 2017, through the Official Link provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|