National Institute of Immunohaematology has promulgated a Walk-in Advertisement regarding NIIH Recruitment. Organization is looking for energetic and well educated candidates for filling up Lab Technician & Scientist Vacancy. Candidates who want to grow their career in the reputed organization may clutch this chance of NIIH Recruitment 2017 before the closing date.
Crucial Points of this Page:
Keen applicants who match eligibility criteria may apply for NIIH Jobs by submitting the filled application form on the due date that is 18-01-2017.Candidates can get complete detailed information with the help of the stated procedure in concern of National Institute of Immunohaematology Recruitment through this web page that is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Immunohaematology|
|Date of walk in interview/ written test||18-01-2017|
Name of the Positions:
- LAB TECHNICIAN
- SCIENTIST ‘C’
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||12th pass in Science Subjects or B.Sc. with DMLT in Life Sciences from a Recognized University/ Institute.|
|Scientist ‘C’||M.Sc. in Life Science/Microbiology/Genetics/Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemistry from a reputed Government Research Institute or University or Ph.D.|
You Can Also Check:
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Age Limitation||Details of Remuneration|
|Lab Technician||Below 28 years as on 1st Jan., 2017||Rs. 17,040/- fixed per month|
|Scientist ‘C’||Not more than 40 years as on 1st Jan, 2017.||Rs. 39,960/- per month|
NIIH Recruitment: Official Notification
Mode Of Selection:
Organization is going to organize walk-in interview or written test for the selection of the candidates for NIIH Vacancies. So, applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance level in recruitment procedure.
How to Apply for NIIH Recruitment?
- Applier need to submit their application in prescribed format available on the official website “niih.org.in” at the time of Interview.
- Then you need to go for “Job Opportunity” option existing on the home page.
- Press on “WALK-IN/WRITTEN TEST INTERVIEW” link of post.
- Then hit on “For more details download”.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- After that, download application form, and get print out and fill this form completely furnishing all essential details.
- Candidates will have to compulsorily bring the filled in application form, all the self-attested photocopies & original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- The completed application form and the entire testimonials need to be submitted at the time of interview/ test on the venue which is well mention below…
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY (ICMR)
13th Floor, New Multi-storeyed Building,
K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel,
Mumbai – 400 012
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Date of walk in Written Test/ Interview: 18-01-2017
For more details you may check Official Notification against NIIH Recruitment 2017 mentioned above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|