National Institute Of Immunohaematology has depicted a vacancy notification titled as NIIH Recruitment 2016. Institute is going to conduct walk-in interview to fill up vacant positions of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) / Data Entry Operator (DEO). Job hunters who find themselves for NIIH Jobs and want to be a part of this institute they can appear in interview on the scheduled date that is specified below. Applicants can stay connected with us to collect all the latest updates about NIIH Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
|Name of Organization||National Institute Of Immunohaematology|
|Date of walk in interview||27th October 2016|
Job seekers who are going to appear in Interview they need to bring their all the relevant documents / testimonials. Contenders should also bring their original documents / certificates at the time of Interview for verification. For all the remaining details about National Institute Of Immunohaematology Recruitment, you can scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIIH Vacancies and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology /Biochemistry With 2 years research experience|
|Data Entry Operator||HSC (10+2) with DMLT 2 years experience OR Laboratory work & Data Entry|
Check Below Links:
Restrictions on age and Offered Remuneration:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Details of Salaries|
|Senior Research Fellow||Not more than 35 years||Rs. 28000 + 30% HRA|
|Data Entry Operator||Less than 25 years||Rs. 10000/- p.m. fixed|
Age will be relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates with the instructions issued by the DOPT from time to time in this regard.
Mode of Assortment:
Enrolment of applicants will be purely based on their performance in Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of National Institute Of Immunohaematology.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Steps to Apply For NIIH Recruitment:
Job seekers who are applying for National Institute Of Immunohaematology Recruitment, they can follow below mention steps to appear in the interview along with duly filled application form:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is www.niih.org.in
- Now choose “Job Opportunity” tab visible on the home page.
- On the new page you need to hit on “Walk-in Interview”.
- Read the complete details as displayed on your computer screen.
- Applicants who are matching with the given eligibility condition may appear for walk in interview for suitable post.
- Applicants should bring their bio-data, attested copies of certificates & mark sheets in proof of qualification (SSC onwards), age, experience and testimonials at time of interview.
- Candidates should reach at below stated venue on scheduled date in time.
- Applicants who will reach late will not be allowed to attend interview.
Refer to Official Notification
- Date of Walk-in- Interview: 27th October 2016
- Interview will be held at: 9:00am – 10.00 A.M.
For all the details about NIIH Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check out Official Notification mentioned below. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
NIIH Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|