National Institute of Immunohaematology has circulated a vacancy advertisement as NIIH Recruitment. Institute wants to hire eligible candidates for filling up various SCIENTIST B position such as Medical, Non- medical, Senior Research Fellow and others. So, candidates who are looking for latest jobs are required to apply for NIIH Recruitment 2017 through Walk-in-process. Appliers have to submit the soft copy of application form to email address given below till 30-03-2017.
This Page Includes
Interested candidates who fulfill requisite eligibility norms may participate for Walk-in interview against NIIH Jobs along with essential particulars. Appliers willing to apply need to appear for interview as per schedule specified below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Go through complete page before attending the interview to get details regarding this latest Recruitment notification.
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Immunohaematology|
|Total No. of Posts||09|
|Last date to submit application form||30-03-2017|
|Date of walk in interview/ written test||Given below|
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Scientist B (Non Medical)||01|
|Scientist B (Medical)||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||03|
|Data Entry Operator||01|
NIIH Recruitment 2017 Official Notification: Download PDF
Required Qualification, Limitations of Age and Salary Details:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification||Limitations of Age||Offered Salary|
|Scientist B (Non Medical)||1st Class Master’s degree in Life Sciences with 2 years experience in related field. Or 2nd class Master’s Degree with Ph. D in relevant subject.|
|As per norms||Rs. 48,000/- + HRA Rs. 6,300/- pm|
|Scientist B (Medical)||MBBS Degree with two years Research/ Teaching experience MD in Microbiology/ Pathology /PSM||Not exceeding 35 Years.||Rs. 61,000/- + HRA Rs. 7,875/- pm|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 28000/- pm + HRA Rs. 8400/- pm|
|Research Associate||Rs. 36,000/- pm + HRA Rs. 10,800/- pm|
|Research Assistant||Not exceeding 30 Years.||Rs. 31000/-|
|Attendant (MTS)||High School or equivalent||Not exceeding 25 Years||Rs. 15,800/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 17,000/-|
On the basis of performance in Interview, appliers will get recruited for available positions which will be organized by the expert committee of reputed National Institute of Immunohaematology.
How to Apply for NIIH Recruitment?
- Candidates who are going to apply for NIIH Job against stated positions need to submit their application in prescribed format available on the official website “niih.org.in” at the time of Interview.
- Then you need to go for “Job Opportunity” option existing on the home page.
- Press on “WALK-IN/WRITTEN TEST INTERVIEW” link of post.
- Then hit on “For more details download” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully before applying.
- After reading complete details download application form, and get print out and fill this form completely furnishing all essential details.
- It is compulsory to bring the filled in application form, all the self-attested photocopies & original certificates from matriculation onwards and others at the time of Interview.
- The completed application form and the entire testimonials need to be submitted at the time of interview/ test on the venue which is well mention below…
- Before appearing in Interview, candidates must submit their soft copy of the filled excel sheet format to e-mail address given below.
National Institute of Immunohaematology,
13th floor, New Multistoreyed Bldg,
KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai – 400012
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
- Last date to submit application form: 30-03-2017
- Date of Interview: Given below
|Posts Name||Date of Walk-in-Interview|
|Scientist B (Non Medical)||03-04-2017 at 9:00 am|
|Scientist B (Medical)|
|Senior Research Fellow||04-04-2017 at 9:00 am|
|Research Assistant||05-04-2017 at 9:00 am|
|Data Entry Operator||06-04-2017 at 9:00 am|
For more details you may check Official Notification against NIIH Recruitment 2017 mentioned above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|