National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology has published a job advertisement for NIIST Recruitment. CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram invites applications from talented & skillful applicants for filling up Project Assistant II Vacancy. Willing contenders, whose desire to grasp this chance, must apply for NIIST Recruitment 2017 and attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
This Page Contains
A walk-in interview will be held on 03rd January 2017, you must bring original documents with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. Contenders may collect complete details in concern to NIIST Recruitment Advertisement from this page which is customized for your benefit by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||03rd January 2017|
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Project Assistant-II Posts at NIIST Vacancy, should have M.Sc Biochemistry / Food Science and Technology with minimum 55% marks from recognized university or institutions with good academic record.
Grab Today: Latest M.sc Jobs
- Aspirants’ maximum age should be 30 years as on the date of Walk-in-interview.
- Age of applying contestants for reserved category appliers will be decided as per the government norms.
Read NIIST Recruitment Advertisement: From Here
Shortlisted job appliers for NIIST Trivandrum Recruitment will get a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- + HRA per month.
Assortment procedure for applying contenders will be completed through his or her appearance in walk-in interview which will be taken by selection committee of National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NIIST Recruitment?
- Suitable candidates, who are full filling above eligibility criteria for NIIST Jobs, may attend walk-in interview on scheduled date.
- For this concern, applicants will have to open official website of institute which is www.niist.res.in.
- On home page, hit on “Careers>>Temporary Positions” link and select “Walk-in-interview for the selection of Project Assistants (Advt.PA/18/2016)” link.
- Now, read entire notification very carefully and the prescribed application form appended below duly downloaded from this website.
- Must filled in all respect may be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview
- The application form should be accompanied by attested copies of testimonial/certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste mentioned in the application.
- At last, aspirants are advised to report on time at venue given below and must come along with one set of Xerox of all documents etc.
At CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode,Thiruvananthapuram
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 03rd January 2017
You may open above stated Official Notification to get further details regarding NIIST Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|