NIIT is currently employing 8,853 across America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Now the organisation is starting NIIT Recruitment 2018 for MBA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Freshers, interested candidates can apply for NIIT Careers as soon as possible.
NIIT Technologies Limited was founded in 2004, is an IT provider with customers in manufacturing and media verticals, banking,insurance and financial services,Infrastructure Management and travel and transportation.
NIIT believes in mutual development of its employees and the organisation. It is also providing a strong organized framework with clear guidance to its employee, supporting them in their personal growth.
|This Page Contains:|
National Institute of Information Technology is a well-known organisation and time to time this organisation is providing opportunities to freshers in various fields. Interested and eligible students can apply for NIIT Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Get Details – Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
The following are the NIIT Job Openings for MBA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Freshers-
- Training Consultant
- Assistant Manager Sales
- Hiring Voice and Accent Trainer
- Hiring Japanese Language Expert
- Hiring Vendor Management Consultant
- Direct Marketing Executive
- Hiring Learning and Development Consultant
- Manager – Business Development
- Manager Channel Sales
Know About – Best Jobs In India
NIIT Hiring Process
Candidates will be selected for NIIT Recruitment 2018, on the basis of Interview that will be conducted by the Selection Panel of the organisation only.
NIIT Recruitment Age Limit
The minimum age required for NIIT Recruitment is 18 years and maximum age limit is as per the vacancy requirement or the Company Norms.
Education Qualification Required For NIIT Jobs Openings
Candidates applying for NIIT Technologies Careers should have done MBA / BE / B.Tech / M.Tech in the respected stream. In addition to the education qualification, individuals must have some years of experience in the concerned field.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Salary Package NIIT Technologies Freshers Recruitment
Those individuals, who will get selected for NIIT Careers for Freshers, they will be getting handsome salary along with other allowance as per the job and company’s rule.
Applying procedure for NIIT Technologies Recruitment
To get job in NIIT, candidates are required to fill NIIT Recruitment application form by following these simple steps-
- Firstly, visit the official website of NIIT Technologies i.e. www.niit-tech.com to fill the application form of NIIT Recruitment
- Hit on “Careers” present on top right of the page.
- A new page will appear on your screen. Now hit on “View all jobs at NIIT Technologies Limited”.
- Search for the desired job and hit on it. You can also sort the NIIT Technologies Jobs according to location, job title or country.
- Now read the NIIT Job description carefully and find if you are eligible for that particular or not.
- If you are eligible for that particular job, hit on “Apply”.
- Now fill the “Candidate Profile Form” carefully and attach the freshly prepared “Resume”.
- Finally hit on “Submit”. You will get registered for NIIT Recruitment.
National Institute of Information Technology is providing great opportunity through NIIT Recruitment to freshers as well as experienced individuals who have cleared their MBA, BE, B.Tech and M.Tech in various fields. Eligible candidates should use this opportunity by applying for the recruitment as mentioned above.
Get Here >>> NIIT Technologies Job
NIIT Recruitment Important Dates
Last date to apply- As soon as possible
For more details regarding NIIT and NIIT Recruitment 2018, you are required to login to the official website of the organisation. You are advised to stay connected to our web page recruitmentresult.com to get latest update regarding various private and government recruitments.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Online Jobs from Home||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|