On 16-01-2017, a Walk-in- Interview will be conducted against NIMH Recruitment. Organization wants to hire skilled candidates for filling up 35 vacant positions of Assistant, Research Officer through Walk-in- process. To grab NIMH Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to appear for interview on particular date given on this page.
Crucial Points Of This Page
Eligible Indians who are going to appear in Walk-in- Interview must bring their all the relevant documents/ testimonials as well as original documents also. For whole acknowledgement regarding this National Institute for Mentally Handicapped Recruitment you need to check this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Institute||National Institute for Mentally Handicapped|
|Total No. of Vacancies||35|
|Date of Walk-in- Interview||16-01-2017|
NIMH Vacancies Details:
- Research Officer: 07
- Assistant Research Officer: 13
- Project Assistant: 15
Distribution of Vacancies according to the projects:
|Project Name||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Development of an Indian Test of Intelligence||Research Officer||02|
|Assistant Research Officer||06|
|Sexuality Education for Persons with ID-An Instructional Manual for Parents, Care Givers and Individuals with ID||Assistant Research Officer||02|
|Usage pattern of Social Capital by service seekers on Neighborhood support system respond towards service seekers||Research Officer||01|
|Asst. Research Officer||02|
|Cluster Based Placement Services (CBPS)||Asst. Research Officer||01|
|Digital Teaching Learning Resources||Research Officer||04|
|Asst. Research Officer||02|
NIMH Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Qualification Required for NIMH Vacancy:
- Willing candidates for these government sector jobs must possess Graduate/Masters and M.Phil or its equivalent Degree according to the posts from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers must have Basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Restrictions on age:
Appliers must meet age- criteria according to above said positions. The relaxation in age may also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of Institute.
Details of Remuneration:
Candidates who will be assorted for latest vacancies in government sector will get a minimum consolidated salary of Rs. as follows from the concerned authority. Other allowances will also be provided to appointed candidates as per their performance and experience.
- Research Officer – Rs.400/- per session (maximum of 4 sessions a day)
- Assistant Research Officer – Rs.300/- per session (maximum of 4 sessions a day)
- Project Assistant- Rs.175/- per session (maximum of 4 sessions a day)
Check Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
Is there any charges?
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.200/- drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID should be submitted along with the application.
- No fee is prescribed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH category.
- Separate demand draft/application is required to be submitted for each position.
- Name, post applied for should legibly write on reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection for NIMH Career:
- Selection panel of National Institute for Mentally Handicapped will be conducted Interview for the recruitment of appliers for NIMH Jobs. So, appliers need to give their excellent in Interview for selection.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the Institute for attending walk-in interviews.
Read These Articles:
How to Fill for Application form?
- First of all you need to visit official website of National Institute for Mentally Handicapped that is www.nimhindia.gov.in
- After that go to “What’s New” section visible on home page
- Now, press on “Walk in Interviews/Screening for Empanelment of Projects Staff under various R&D Projects.” link.
- After that hit on “Detailed Notification” from new window.
- Read all the details carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to download Application Form by hitting “Application Form”
- Take a print out of application form and fill it within proper manner and attach self attested photocopies of certificates/ documents.
- Now you need to appear in Walk-in- Interview on 16-01-2017 with your application form as well as original documents/ testimonials to venue given below.
Venue of Interview:
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with
Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan),
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Interview will be held on 16-01-2017 from 9:00 am onwards
Interested and eligible candidates need to check Official Notification which is given above to get complete details related to NIMH Recruitment 2017. Follow us on Face book/ Google Plus to obtain latest upcoming career related notification regarding result/ admit card/ recruitment and others.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: