National Institute for Mentally Handicapped has published a notification for NIMH Recruitment. Institute invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacant post of Director, Assistant Professor, Lecturer and other jobs at Composite Regional Centre, Davangere, Karnataka State. Interested Candidates for NIMH Recruitment 2016 need to submit the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date through proper channel.
Job hunters may get detailed information related to above vacancies from this page which is made by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are looking for central government jobs in Karnataka can apply against this notification latest by its closing date.
|Organization name||National Institute for Mentally Handicapped|
|No. of vacancy||19|
|Date of interview||15th September 2016|
|2||Assistant Professor (Medical PMR)||01|
|3||Assistant Professor (Special Education)||01|
|4||Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)||01|
|5||Assistant Professor (Speech Pathology)||01|
|7||Lecturer (Occupational Therapy)||01|
|10||Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement)||01|
|11||Prosthotist & Orthotist||01|
|14||Special Educators – MR/HI/VI||01|
|15||Orientation & Mobility Instructor||01|
|17||Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper||01|
Candidates must have possess class 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, M.Phil, MBBS with PG /Diploma as per the post they are applying for. Candidates having experience in the relevant field are preferred.
You Can Also Check:
Salary and Age Criteria:
|Posts name||Pay Scale||Age Limit (In Years)
|Director||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600||50|
|Assistant Professor (Medical PMR)||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600||45|
|Assistant Professor (Special Education)|
|Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)|
|Assistant Professor (Speech Pathology)|
|Lecturer (Physiotherapy)||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400||40|
|Lecturer (Occupational Therapy)|
|Clinical Assistants||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600||35|
|Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement)||40|
|Prosthetics & Orthotic|
|Accountant||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200||35|
|Special Educators – MR/HI/VI|
|Orientation & Mobility Instructor|
|Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400|
- Aspirants have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee through a demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIMH. Clearly mention your name & post applied for on the back side of DD.
- No fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category.
Selection Procedure for NIMH Jobs:
- Group ‘A’ posts at Sr.No.1 to 8 will be filled on the basis of interview.
- Group ‘B’ posts at sr.no.9 to 16 & Group ‘C’ posts at sr.no.17 & 18 will be filled based on written test /academic qualifications /experience of candidates.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|In Which Color Interviewer Will Love To See You||Get Details|
How to Apply For NIMH Vacancy?
- Visit to official website of National Institute for Mentally Handicapped that is www.nimhindia.gov.in
- Follow the link ‘Employment Notification 04/2016 for various posts to be filled on Regular basis at Composite Regional Centre, Davangere, Karnataka State’ given under what’s new section.
- Press on ‘Application Form for Group A Posts or Group B & C Posts’ as per the post you want to apply for.
- Download the format of application and Fill it with correct details
- Documents related to qualification, date of birth, caste, disability, etc. and demand draft of application fee with the form must be send through proper channel in an envelope to the address in below.
Secunderabad 500 009
Get More: Jobs in Hyderabad
Closing date for submission of application form: 15th September 2016
For further details about NIMH Recruitment 2016, visit this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|