NIMHANS Admission 2019
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences invites application form for NIMHANS Admission. Those seeking for admission in Ph.D, BSc & other courses must check all details about entrance exam notification including fees, last date& others.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences conducts NIMHANS Entrance Exam for admission to Ph.D, Superspeciality, B.Sc, CCNT, DCNT, DPN, DNN courses. All details concerning NIMHANS Admission 2019 are well provided here.
Content On Page:
NIMHANS Entrance Exam Notification Dates:
NIMHANSEntrance Exam Notification will be released in 3rd Week of September 2019. Keen applicants may apply for NIMHANS PhD Entrance Exam Admission or others latest by 3rd Week of October 2019.
Interested contenders for NIMHANS Admission 2019 in Ph.D, Superspeciality, B.Sc& other courses must go through the admission notification and prospectus details well provided on this page by team members of recruitmentresult.com
NIMHANS Admission 2019
NIMHANS Courses & Eligibility:
To apply for admission in relevant course, you must check NIMHANS Courses Eligibility from here. Those who fulfill NIMHANS Entrance Exam Eligibility norms may apply for admission in relevant courses.
|DM Degree in Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology||MD/DNB in Radiodiagnosis|
|DM Degree in Neurology||Post MBBS, Post MD/DNB in Internal (General) Medicine or Paediatrics|
|DM Degree in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry||MD/DNB in Psychiatry|
|DM Degree in Addiction Psychiatry||MD/DNB in Psychiatry|
|DM Degree in Neuroanaesthesia||MD/DNB in Anaesthesia|
|DM Degree in Neuropathology||MD/DNB in Pathology|
|DM Degree in Geriatric Psychiatry||MD/DNB in Psychiatry is required to apply for To apply for NIMHANS Admission 2019|
|M.Ch. Degree in Neurosurgery|
|Post MBBS, Post MS/DNB|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry||MD/DNB in Psychiatry|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Neuroanaesthesia||MD/DNB in Anaesthesia|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Neurocritical Care||MD/DNB in Anaesthesia/ MD in Internal Medicine/ DM in Neuroanaesthsia/ DM/DNB in Neurology or M.Ch./DNB in Neurosurgery|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Neuroinfection||MD in Microbiology|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Hospital Infection Control||MD/DNB in Microbiology|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Neurology|
|a) Epilepsy b) Movement Disorders c) Neuromuscular Disorder d) Stroke:DM/DNB in Neurology.|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Neuropathology||MD/DNB in Pathology|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Transfusion Medicine||MD/DNB in Pathology/Medicine/Pediatrics/Microbiology/Anaesthesia/ Emergency Medicine or any other clinical equivalent degree recognized from a recognized institution in India|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Neurological Rehabilitation||MD/DNB (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation).|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Acute Care & Emergency Psychiatry||MD/DNB in Psychiatry.|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Community Mental Health|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry, ObessiveCompulisive disorder & related disorders, Clinical Neuro Sciences & Therapeutics inSchizophrenia:|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Women’s Mental Health||MD/DNB in Psychiatry|
|Post Doctoral Fellowship in Forensic Psychiatry|
|MD in Psychiatry||MBBS is required to apply for NIMHANS Admission|
|Fellowship in Psychosocial Support in Disaster Management||M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work/Clinical Psychology / Psychosocial Rehabilitation / Disaster Management or M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing with one year experience after completion of M.Sc. course.|
|Fellowship in Psychiatric Rehabilitation||Diploma in Psychiatry/Psychological Medicine or MD (Psychiatry) or DNB (Psychiatry),|
M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology/Psychiatric Social Work
M.Sc. in Psychosocial Rehabilitation
|Fellowship in Geriatric Mental Health Care||MD /DNB in General Medicine or Geriatric Medicine/or MBBS with minimum of 2 years of experience of having worked in a general hospital as medical officer.|
|Fellowship in Mental Health Education||MBBS/MA/M.Sc/MSW degree in Social Work/Psychology/Public Health/Nursing or any other behavioral sciences obtained through a regular full time course|
|Post Graduate Certificate Course in Clinical Biochemistry||M.Sc in Biochemistry with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks|
|Ph.D. in Clinical Neurosciences (ICMR Programme)||MBBS degree with not less than 55% of the Marks of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India|
|Ph.D. in History of Psychiatry||MBBS or Post graduation in Social Sciences/Humanities (History/Psychology/Sociology/Social Work/Cultural Studies).|
|Ph.D. in Biophysics||M.Phil. Biophysics/Neuroscience/MBBS/M.Sc. in Biophysics/Physics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ Physiology|
|Ph.D. in Biostatistics||M.Stat. (ISI)/M.Sc. in Statistics/Biostatistics/Medical Statistics/Health Statistics/Agricultural Statistics|
|Ph.D. in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry||MD in Psychiatry or DNB in Psychiatry or M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology or M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work|
|Ph.D. in Nursing||To apply for NIMHANS Admission 2019, Master’s Degree in Psychiatric Nursing is required|
|Ph.D. in Neuropathology||MD in Pathology/M.Sc. in Life Sciences/MBBS|
|Ph.D. in Neurophysiology||M.Phil. in Neuroscience/Neurophysiology/MBBS/MD in Physiology/MD in Ayurveda/BE/B.Tech. Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/Biotechnology/M.Sc. in Physiology/Biochemistry/Anatomy/Neuroscience/Life Science/ Biotechnology/Zoology/Masters in Physiotherapy/Masters in Unani Medicine|
|Ph.D. in Mental Health Rehabilitation||M.Sc. in Psychosocial Rehabilitation/M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology/M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work/M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing/MBBS|
|M.Phil. in Biophysics||MBBS/B.Tech in Biotechnology/Electronics/Computer Science/M.Sc. in Biophysics/Physics/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Zoology/Chemistry/Physiology|
|M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology||2 years full time MA/M.Sc. in Psychology/Counseling Psychology/Psychological Counseling/Applied Psychology /Clinical Psychology|
|M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work||To apply for NIMHANS Admission 2019, you must possess 2 years full time MA/MSW degree in Social Work|
|M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing||Should be a Registered Nurse & Midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council with minimum passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons.Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an Institute recognized by INC|
|M.Sc in Biostatistics|
Undergraduates in Mathematics/ Statistics as main subjects from any University recognized by NIMHANS, with at least 55% of the marks, are eligible for this program.
Important Note about NIMHANS Eligibility:
- The qualifying degrees for all the above mentioned courses should be from a University recognized by NIMHANS.
- For Medical qualification, the degree should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Aspirants applying for NIMHANS Admission must have obtained not less than 55% of Marks in the aggregate of the Master’s degree for non-medical courses.
Central Facilities at NIMHANS:
- Advanced Centre for Ayurveda in Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Free Legal Aid Cell – NIMHANS
- Library & Information Services
- Neurobiology Research Centre
- NIMHANS Centre for Well Being
- Central Animal Research Facility (CARF)
- Cognitive Neurosciences
- Convention Centre
- Engineering Section
Do You Know: How To Get PhD Degree
Relaxation in Marks:
- Relaxation of 5% on the aggregate of marks obtained will be given for non-medical and Ph.D. courses in respect of SC/ST category contenders.
- 10% relaxation in the qualifying marks of the Entrance Test will be allotted for Post-Doctoral Fellowship courses for Sponsored/Deputed aspirants.
NIMHANS Age Limit 2019:
Check age criteria for NIMHANS Admission 2019 from here.
- For PG Medical and Superspeciality courses, age of applicant must not exceed 32 years for MBBS degree holders.
- Age of applicant applying for NIMHANS Admission should not be more than 35 years for PG Medical degree holders.
- Age must not exceed 45 years as on the date of commencement of courses in case of sponsored / deputed applicants.
Check Here: Ways to Get Education Loans for Students
Relaxation in Age:
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|SC/ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC candidates||3 years|
|PWD candidates||5 years|
NIMHANS Fees 2019:
Applicants applying for NIMHANS Admission in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Courses are required to pay relevant amount of fee via online mode.
NIMHANS Admission Criteria:
Selection of aspirants for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Admission to programmes is on the basis of NIMHANS Entrance Exam. Qualified aspirants under test will be invited for NIMHANS Counselling.
Read Out Now: Counselling Tips & Techniques
How to apply for NIMHANS Admission 2019?
- At first step, you may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.nimhans.ac.in
- Move under ‘Academics Announcement’ head from right side.
- From various links, choose link concerning NIMHANS Admission 2019 Notification.
- Check eligibility & other details form NIMHANS Notification 2019.
- If you find eligible, download NIMHANS Registration Form 2019.
- Login with User Id & Password.
- After getting successfully registered for NIMHANS Admission, you may download NIMHANS Application Form 2019.
- Now, fill all details in NIMHANS Online Application Form as qualification, email address, mobile number, father name & others.
- To apply for NIMHANS Admission 2019, also upload required documents along with National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Entrance Exam Form.
- Make payment of fee, check all details filled in form is correct.
- Submit your form NIMHANS Admission Form.
- For further usage, keep hard copy of National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Application Form safe.
Get Best Answer: How to Start a New Life In College?
NIMHANS Admission 2019 Dates:
|Events||NIMHANS Admission Dates|
|Release of NIMHANS Admission Notice||3rd Week of September 2019|
|Application form available from|
|Closing date to submit NIMHANSEntrance Exam Application Form||3rd Week of October 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card starts from||1st Week of November 2019|
|Entrance exam held on||3rd Week of November 2019|
|Date of Result||December 2019|
|Date of interview &Counselling|
|Commencement of courses||January 2020|
Visit its Official Link for more details about NIMHANS Admission 2019. On release of more updates about NIMHANSEntrance Exam Notification, we will update you.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Need Money for College Fee?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|