National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is going to conduct PG Entrance Exam to get admission in NIMHANS 2014. Eligible and interested contenders who want to apply for this Notification they can fill the application form before the last date.
Those candidates who want to get admission in NIMHANS for PG courses they can fill the online application form before the due date of closing.
A huge number of applicants appear for the PG entrance exam to take admission in NIMHANS and talented and brilliant contenders selected for the admission.
Other relevant details regarding NIMHANS 2014 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee and procedure to apply are given by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIMHANS 2014 Details:
NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences)
Type of Announcement:
NIMHANS 2014 Admission
Those aspirants who want to apply they must have completed MD / DNB in the relevant subject with good academic records from any of the authorized university / college / institute.
Age limitation of the contenders should not be more than 35 years of age.
- Contenders who belonging to the General Category will have to pay Rs. 1, 500/-
- Applicants belongs to the SC/ ST category have to pay Rs. 1, 000/-
Aspirants must have to appear for the common entrance test and according to the merit list candidates will be shortlisted for the interview session.
Interview Preparation Tips->Complete Details
Procedure to apply:
Eligible aspirants who wish to apply they must have to fill the application form through the online mode from the official website upload the required documents, scanned passport size photograph and signature and submit it online within the specified time period.
The following are the important dates that have to keep in mind:
- Availability of application form from: 1st January, 2014
- Last Date to receipt of online form: 31st January, 2014
- Mock online test: 14th March, 2014 and 15th March, 2014 (Tentative)
- Online Entrance Test: 29th and 30th March, 2014
- Counseling and Interview session: 1st week of June, 2014
- Beginning of the courses: 1st July, 2014
- End Date for the Admission: 8th July, 2014
|Education Loans for Students||Complete Details|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Complete Details|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Complete Details|
For more details about this Advertisement must check the Official Notification