National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience has released a job notification entitled as NIMHANS Recruitment. The proficient candidates are invited by the organization to fill up vacant Post of Junior Research Fellow. The candidates who find themselves eligible for NIMHANS Vacancy can apply for the job by submitting the application form. So, willing contenders can apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 by submitting the application form before the last date that is 22.06.2017 up to 4.00 p.m.
Highlights of This Page:
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is an institute for the proper care of the patient in the field of mental health and neurosciences. To fetch more information about National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience Recruitment, you need to go through this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||22.06.2017|
Junior Research Fellow
The applicant should have Master’s degree/ M.Phil /PhD in Humanities and social sciences from any recognized Institute or University. They should have a good experience in the field of research.
Aspirants applying for NIMHANS Jobs should have good knowledge of reading and writing both English and Kannada languages. They should also have good communication skills.
Maximum age of candidates should be 35 years. Relaxation will be given as per rules and regulations of the organization for NIMHANS Recruitment Notification.
Download Official PDF- NIMHANS Recruitment 2017
The selected contenders will get an n impressive amount of salary of Rs 25,000/- + 30% HRA PM. Other allowances will be paid as per the norms given by the organization.
Candidates will be selected according to their qualification as per required by the organization. Final selection will be done on basis of their performance in Interview.
How to Apply?
- Applicants need to visit the official website of National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience which is www.nimhans.ac.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Career” tab, a drop down list will appear and there you have to hit on Vacancy Announcement.
- You are on the new page and you have to hit on “Applications are invited for filling up of two posts of Junior Research Fellow” link.
- Now read all the instructions carefully and you can you can apply on a plain paper and attach the curriculum vitae, age proof and copy of the Testimonials and put them in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow” and send it through post or by email given below.
- The applying candidates should mention the Notification note otherwise the application will not be accepted.
The Director, NIMHANS,
P.B.No.2900, D.R College Post,
Bengaluru – 560 029
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Last Date to Submit Application: 22.06.2017
You can get other relevant information regarding NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs|