National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences has promulgated latest vacancy advertisement regarding NIMHANS Recruitment. Organization is ready to hire up the proficient and dedicated contenders for filling up the unoccupied positions of Junior Research Fellow and Senior Resident. Candidates who have the eligibility criteria may register themselves for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who want to pursue their career in this organization may apply against NIMHANS Jobs by sending their applications at the postal address on or before the deadline that is well mentioned below. Aspirants can apply for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment after getting complete details from this page which is well structured by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences|
|Last date to send the application forms||Check Below|
- Junior Research Fellow ( Medical and Non-Medical)
- Senior Resident
- Candidates who want to apply for the Junior Research Fellow positions must possess M.Sc Degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks OR MBBS Degree from well known university or institution.
- Contenders applying for Senior Resident post must have MD or DNB in biochemistry from MCI Recognized institute.
You Can Also Check:
- Age of the candidates must not be exceeding 32 years for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Non-Medical) and 35 years for rest of the positions.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
- Candidates who will be assorted for the Junior Research Fellow posts will get the impressive and inclusive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 25,000/- + 7,500/- HRA per month as decided by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences at the time of interview.
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences will be paid Rs. 15,600- 39,100 including grade pay of Rs. 6,600 per month for the post of Senior Resident.
- Contenders will be select on the basis of their performance in written test or interview.
- Assortment process will be conducted by the selection panel of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences that is “www.nimhans.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “careers” present in the menu bar of the homepage and open “Vacancy Announcement” option.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement related to the post for which you want to apply:
1) Advertisement for the post of Post MD/DNB(Biochemistry) Senior Resident in the Department of Neurochemistry
2) Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following posts on Contract basis under Dr.Rita Christopher
- Here is your advertisement, read it carefully.
- Now prepare the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly with required details in respective manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in an envelope and mention the post name on the top of the front side.
- At last, send the application form on the postal address as early as possible.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Check the Notification
|Name of the Positions||Last date to apply|
|Junior Research Fellow||27.03.2017|
Candidates who wish to know further more details relevant to NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 they are advised to check out Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|