National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is going to recruit candidates for NIMHANS Recruitment 2016.Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in relevant science departments under DST- funded program. Candidates willing to join this university must apply against Bangalore University Vacancy through offline mode by submitting their filled in applications before the last date 28th October, 2016. On availability of NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 you may get it from this page that will be updated soon…
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences|
|Last date of submission of Application||28th October 2016|
Job seeker eligible for above position must grab this chance apply for the jobs in NIMHANS. This Institute is going to hire a hard-working, skilled and dynamic contender for the vacant post. About more information for NIMHANS Bangalore vacancy advertisement are well discussed in a compact way on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applying candidate must possess Post Graduate degree in Biophysics / Life sciences or its equivalent qualification as per the department you are applying for from any recognized University or Institution.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Upper age limit of aspirants applying for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences jobs should not be more than 33 years and relaxation in age to SC / ST category belonging candidates and other unreserved candidates will be admissible as per norms.
Job hunters who are be appointed for the JRF post in science department will be receiving the fellowship amount of Rs.18,000 per month + 30% HRA.
Procedure of Selection:
Selection of eligible candidates will be made based on their qualification and Experience and then will be called for Interview Process for further and final selection to the post. No TA/ DA will be paid the candidates for attending the interview.
Read Here Below Provided Links For Interview Round:
Steps to apply for NIMHANS jobs:
- Interested candidates are firstly liable to visit the NIMHANS website that is www.nimhans.ac.in
- Press “Careers” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- After that select “Announcement” then hit sub-heading “Vacancy Announcements”.
- Now go for the option “Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of “Junior Research Fellow” –under Dr. B.Padmanabhan”, available on appeared page.
- Contenders must read entire notification carefully and ensure their eligibility for the post.
- Now, prepare the application form on plain paper with the resume, age proof and copies of testimonials in proper manner by filling all the essential details and mention the Notification No., date, Email ID, contact No. & Postal address.
- Lastly send it to below stated address before the last date or you can E-mail it.
The Director, NIMHANS,
P.B.No.2900, D.R.College Post, Hosur Road,
Check Here:- Latest Jobs In Bangalore
Last date of receiving applications with complete enclosures: 28th October 2016
You may attain more information about NIMHANS Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from Official Notification. Candidates need to stay connected with us to acquire latest updates related to relevant recruitment notification. Individuals can save this page as bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
NIMHANS Recruitment: Download Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|