Apply Now for NIMHANS Jobs!!!A current Vacancy advertisement has been strewed by National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences as NIMHANS Recruitment.
Organization invites application from the eligible and suitable candidates to fill up the 15 unoccupied posts of Psychologist, SSO and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in different projects. Candidates who have required eligibility can apply for NIMHANS Vacancy.
Content On Page:
Check NIMHANS Recruitment Last Date:
Applicants who want to apply may follow below indicate instructions to submit NIMHANS Application Form before the closing date. According to NIMHANS Recruitment PDF the last date to apply is 25-09-2018 and 01-10-2018 as per projects/posts.
Candidates, you may read complete information related to NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 from the below segment of this page which is well customized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the organization||National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s and Master’s degree|
|NIMHANS Recruitment process||Written Examination and Interview|
|Closing date||25-09-2018 and 01-10-2018 as per projects/posts|
Get Here: Daily Job Updates
|Posts Name||No. of NIMHANS Vacancy|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer||02|
NIMHANS Eligibility Criteria:
|Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018|
|Junior Research Fellow||MA Psychology/MSc Psychology or MSW in social work (preferable would be for those who have taken Medical and Psychiatry during their MSW) with at least 60% aggregate marks.|
b) Proficiency in Kannada and English Language.
c) Proficiency in computer skills
|Research staff||Postgraduate in Psychology or Special Education (ID or SLD)|
|Senior Scientific Officer||MD in Microbiology OR Ph.D in Neuromicrobiology / Virology|
|Clinical Psychologist||Class/ II Class M.A/M.Sc degree in Psychology And M.Phil in Mental Health and Social Psychology/M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/ or equivalent qualification|
Post Graduate qualification in Science / Humanities with certificate courses in i) Office Administration / Office Secretary ii) Computer applications and office management iii) Shorthand (English and Hindi)
Check Out Latest: Jobs By Qualification
NIMHANS Age Limit and Salary:
|Posts Name||Age Limit||NIMHANS Salary Details|
|Junior Research Fellow||40 years||Rs.25000/- +HRA 30% Per month|
|Research staff||35 years||Rs.16000/- p.m (Consolidated)|
|Senior Scientific Officer||40 years||Rs. 65000/- P.M|
|Clinical Psychologist||35 years||Rs. 9300-34800/-|
|Departmental Secretary||40 years||Rs. 25000/- P.M|
Download NIMHANS Recruitment Official PDFs
|Posts Name||Official NIMHANS 2018 Recruitment Notice|
|NIMHANS Junior Research Fellow Recruitment||Download PDF|
|NIMHANS Research staff Recruitment||Download PDF|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Download PDF|
NIMHANS Selection Process:
Organization is going to conduct an Interview/Written Test to appoint the most suitable candidates. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview/written Test which is conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
NIMHANS Recruitment Application Fee:
Contenders who are going to apply for Clinical Psychologist posts or Departmental Secretary or for NIMHANS SSO Recruitment need to pay application fee given below.
- For UR & OBC Candidates: Rs. 590/- (including 18% GST)
- For SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 295/- (including 18% GST)
- Application Fee will be remitted by candidates to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru through online mode only.
- Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS,
- B Account No: 64118462718
- IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675
- MICR Code: 560002480
- Branch Code: 40675
Grab Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
How to Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018?
- First of all keen applicants are required to visit official website of organization which is www.nimhans.ac.in to apply for NIMHANS Jobs 2018
- Thereafter applicants need to go through “Vacancy Announcements” section that is visible right side on the home page for NIMHANS JRF Recruitment or NIMHANS Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment.
- Then contenders have to choose suitable NIMHANS Notification link and read entire details very cautiously.
- After reading complete instructions carefully from NIMHANS Advertisement contenders should take a printout of application form (prescribed format) and fill it with all correct details.
- Once the application form is being filled completely aspirants need to send it to the e-mail or postal address that is given below…
NIMHANS Recruitment Dates and E-mail Address:
|Last Date||E-mail/ Postal Address|
|Junior Research Fellowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01-10-2018|
The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
Check its Official Link for knowing more about NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 – 19. You may bookmark our portal for getting more updates about latest vacancy.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|