National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore has broadcasted a notification about NIMHANS Recruitment, for filling the post in Ayurveda Mobile Health Care Programme. For this concern, a walk-in-interview is going to be organized by NIMHANS for the recruitment of eligible candidates. Candidates who intend to apply for Consultant, MTS and Pharmacist vacancies available in institute may attend the interview on the below given date. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are waiting for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 as all the details regarding the same are covered on this page.
For getting more relevant details about National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Recruitment you may go through the given advertisement which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Read the complete details before applying against NIMHANS vacancy advertisement.
|Name Of Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore|
|Walk-In Date||23rd November 2016|
|Position Name||Essential Qualification|
|Senior Consultant||MD in ayurveda of any recognized institution.|
|Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharm Ayurveda with 2yrs experience in recognized Ayurveda Hospital or B.Pharm (Ay).|
|MTS||SSLC 10th Pass and Computer Knowledge is desirable.|
Check More Job Options:
Upper age limit of the aspirants applying for Pharmacist and MTS Post must be 27 years. Age limit for candidates applying for Senior Consultant post will be 65 years as per the directives of concerned authority.
NIMHANS Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
|Position Name||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
Mode of Selection for NIMHANS Jobs:
Contenders applying will be merely considered based on their performance in the interview or screening of their applications as per applied post.
Must Also Check Below Articles:
Process to Apply for NIMHANS Consultant/MTS Vacancy:
- Willing appliers are first of all liable to visit the NIMHANS website that is www.nimhans.ac.in.
- After that, select “More events” link under “Vacancy Announcement” section on the home page.
- Now go for the option “Notification of Vacancies in ACAMHNS dated 20/10/2016” and hit on suitable PDF link available under above link on appeared page.
- Contenders must read entire notification carefully and ensure their eligibility for the post and also download the format of application form.
- Aspirants willing to apply for the post of Consultant, MTS and Pharmacist need to appear for walk-in-interview which is scheduled to be held on 23rd November 2016 at 10:00 p.m.
- Applicants are required to bring duly filled application in prescribed format and attested photocopies of all documents and certificates related to their qualification, caste certificate in support of proof of age, experience certificate from the past and current employers, e-mail address, mobile number etc.
- Candidates also need to bring their original curriculum vitae and testimonials along with 1 passport size photograph at the time of interview. The applicants have to bring the original certificates for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Applicants should reach the below mentioned venue on time for attending the interview.
Advanced Centre for Ayurveda in mental health and Neuro Science,
NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560 029
Check Now: Jobs in Bangalore
Important Date to Be Kept In Mind:
Walk-in date: 23rd November 2016 at 10:00 p.m.
Note: You may get more details about NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 through Official Notification given above. Stay in touch with this page to get latest information about this career notification.
You Might Be Interested In: