National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences has currently unfolded an employment advertisement titled as NIMHANS Recruitment. Organization is inviting applications from talented, experienced and qualified applicants for filling up 14 vacancies of Assistant, Staff Nurse, Manager, Physiotherapist and others. Interested applicants for NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 can send their application form before last date.
Overview Of This Page
Candidates who are seeking for Vacancy in Bangalore must grab this marvelous opportunity and should register themselves as soon as possible. To get final selection, applicants are required to qualify in all the rounds that are conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Candidates can take a look on below given page to obtain further details which are well modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||National Institute Of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||Mentioned Below|
|Position Name||Number Of Positions|
Candidates applying against any of the above said post should have done Graduation/ Post Graduation in concerned discipline or Diploma or its equivalent from recognized University with good academic records.
You Can Also Check:
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Remuneration Paid|
|Technical Assistant||35||Rs. 28755/- per month|
|Computer Programmer||45||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000/-|
|Assistant Dietician||30||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Physiotherapist||30||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Stenographer||27||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
Selection Process For NIMHANS Jobs:
Selection of the applicants will be based on written test or interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization. Applicants are required to give their best performance in all the rounds that are conducted by the selection committee.
Want to Know?
Except Technical Assistant post candidates who want to apply for any other post need to pay application fees should be paid through any fully computerized Nationalized Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
- Group “A” Posts Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1000/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
- Group “B” Posts Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- in case of SC / ST candidates)
- Group “C” Posts Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC / ST candidates).
Steps To Apply For Recruitment?
- Firstly visit official website of National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences that is www.nimhans.ac.in
- Now go to “Vacancy Announcement” section that is at the right side of home page and hit on ‘More Events’ link.
- On new page various job vacancies will appear, you are required to select suitable link for the post you need to apply.
- On hitting desired link, PDF will appear you can read detail information regarding recruitment.
- Now download application form and fill it with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age.
- Attach all the necessary particulars as asked with the application.
- Enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of….” and submit it to below mentioned address.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
The Director NIMHANS
P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road,
Bangalore – 560 029
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Bangalore
|Post Name||Closing dates|
For attaining more information regarding NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 you may go through Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: