National Institute of Malaria Research has strewed a recruitment notification regarding NIMR Vacancy 2016. Willing and brilliant individuals are invited against vacancy of Junior Research Fellow Post. Organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview on schedule date, so those candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NIMR Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview.
Willing applicants may appear for walk-in along with their Bio-data and all relevant testimonials. Contenders can attain the rest details about NIMR Vacancy 2016 through this page that is make available for your easiness by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. So please have a look!!!
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Date of Walk-In||29th June 2016|
Junior Research Fellow
- Applying candidates should possess M.Sc /M.Tech in life sciences with NET qualification or Graduate degree in Professional course with NET qualification or Post Graduate degree in Professional course OR Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences.
- Research experience in Proteomics, Animal and parasite culture studies will be preferred.
Age of candidates should be 28 years as on the date of interview. Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. rules
Candidates will get salary of Rs 25000/- + HRA p.m. for NET qualified and Rs 16000 + HRA p.m. for Non NET qualified.
Assortment of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by organization. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
How to apply for NIMR Notification?
- Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for NIMR Job they must go to the official website that is www.nimr.org.in
- After that go to the vacancies tab, given at the right side bar
- Then must follow “One position of Junior Research Fellow is to be filled up in a DBT sponsored project for only one year in a project entitled “Proteogenomic and functional analysis of Anopheles culicifacies using high resolution mass spectrometry” on purely temporary and contractual basis” and select “Hit here for details” link
- Read the complete notification details properly
- After that must attend the walk-In Interview along with the required Xerox copies of particulars / certificates as well as originals to below mentioned address:
National Institute of Malaria Research
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077
Latest Jobs in Delhi – Check Here
Date of Walk-In: 29th June 2016
You may check this Official Link for more details regarding NIMR Vacancy 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|