NIMR Vacancy 2014
NIMR National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has broadcasted an advertisement of NIMR Recruitment 2014 to fill up various vacancies on the temporary and contractual basis for project.
Job seekers those who want to grab the job prospects in NIMR may attend the walk-in interview on appropriate date at sharp time.
For further details regarding NIMR Vacancy 2014 you may go through the given notification which is stated by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Detail information of NIMR Vacancy 2014:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (SRF||01|
Candidates must have passed 12th standard or should hold such degree from recognized Board/University:
- Master degree
- M.Sc. or equivalent degree in biological science or life science
Job hunter must have minimum experience of:
- Research experience in Remote sensing or GIS
- Two Year experience in field work
- Aspirants age should reside up to 28 years
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per government norms.
Job fighter will be selected based on the performance in interview.
Selected applicants will get handsome amount of salary according to the posts
|Post name||Pay scale(per month)|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.23,400/-|
How To Apply?
- Interested Applicants those who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may attend walk in interview on given date and time.
- Candidates are required to come along with updated curriculum vitae Bio-data and with the Xerox and original copies of all essential testimonials to the mentioned given address.
”National Institute of Malaria Research,
|Walk in interview for Field Worker||6th March 2014|
|Walk in interview for SRF and Project Assistant||7th March 2014|
- For SRF- 1:00 to 2:00 PM
- For others - 10:00 to 11:00 AM
For more details you may visit the Official Site.