National Institute of Malaria Research, Delhi has circulated an advertisement regarding NIMR Vacancy for filling up various posts of Project Manager, Data Entry Operator(DEO), Project Assistant and other under different projects. For this concern a walk-in-interview is going to be held for the engagement of eligible candidates to indicate their interest in providing the stated services. Candidates are requested to stay tuned with this portal for further details about NIMR Vacancy 2016.
Aspirants who intent to apply for this latest recruitment notification are requested to attend the interview along with their original certificates for verification on the date and time that are well tailored below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organizing Body||National Institute of Malaria Research, Delhi|
|Walk-in date||23rd & 24th August 2016|
NIMR Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Post Name||No. Of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Project Manager||01||M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Bio-Technology / Microbiology with at least 15 years experience.|
|Office Assistant||01||Graduate in any subject with 2 years experience of Accts or Administrative areas.|
|Project Assistant||02||Graduate in science / required subjects with one year DMLT course.|
|Laboratory Technician||01||12th Pass in science subjects and 2 year diploma in medical laboratory technology (DMLT).|
|Data Entry Operator||01||12th Pass with recognized board with one year computer diploma and 2 years experience in EDP work.|
|Laboratory Attendant||01||10th Pass / High School / Matric / equivalent.|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Office Assistant||28 years||Rs.17,040/-p.m.|
|Project Assistant||30 years||Rs.28,755/-p.m.|
|Laboratory Technician||28 years||Rs.17,040/-p.m.|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs.17,040/-p.m.|
|Laboratory Attendant||27 years||Rs.14,910/-p.m.|
Selection Process for NIMR Jobs:
Candidate’s selection will be done basing on their performance in interview process by the selection committee of organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply for NIMR Vacancy?
Candidates desire to apply for this latest job vacancy can go through these few effortless steps.
- Firstly, appliers need to visit the official site that is www.nimr.org.in, and then on the home page hit the “vacancy” tab under ‘quick links’ section.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select the required link for the above said posts as “WALK IN INTERVIEW / TEST for following posts on 23rd & 24th August 2016”.
- Hit on “press here for details” link and this will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, and prepare a bio data form by giving complete info regarding name, address, telephone number, permanent address with all the relevant updated details, then attach all particulars affixed with passport size photograph, along with original & one set of attested photocopies of relevant certificates & documents in support of age, qualification, attempt, mark sheet, degree, MCI/ State registration, category & experience certificate etc and submit it at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue.
National Institute Of Malaria Research
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
Latest Jobs in Delhi – Check Here
Date & Time of Interview:
|Walk-in date:23rd August 2016|
|Project Manager||10.00 A.M to 10.30 A.M.|
|Office Assistant||11.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|Project Assistant||02.30 P.M. to 03.00 P.M.|
|Walk-in date:24th August 2016|
|Laboratory Technician||10.00 A.M to 10.30 A.M.|
|Data Entry Operator||11.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon|
|Laboratory Attendant||02.30 P.M. to 03.00 P.M|
Aspirants must check Official Notification to get more details about NIMR Recruitment. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl + d to get latest updates about NIMR Vacancy.
NIMR Vacancy 2016: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
National Institute of Malaria Research has recently issued the employment notification as NIMR Vacancy. For filling up various vacant Scientist Post with eligible candidate NIMR has invited applications. Candidates, who think themselves eligible, and willing to apply for NIMR Vacancy 2016 can submit their duly filled application form through proper channel as per the post they are applying for.
Interested candidates may obtain all additional info regarding NIMR Recruitment through this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates satisfying requisite eligibility for the post must apply after ensuring the eligibility for the applied post.
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Last Date of Apply||19th August 2016|
Scientist ‘D’ and Scientist ‘C’
Essential Qualification for NIMR Job:
For Scientist ‘D’ Post: Candidates should have attained first class Master’s degree in life/ biological sciences or Second class M.Sc + Ph.D. degree from a recognized University.
For Scientist ‘C’ Post: First Class Master’s degree in Biophysics / Molecular Biology / Zoology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Physiology / Mathematics / Statistics / Geo-statistics and other related subjects in Life / Physical Science from a recognized University Or Second Class M.Sc + Ph.D degree in above subjects from a recognized University.
We Have More Job Options :- Check Now
Age Limit and Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Age Criteria||Salary Details|
|Scientist ‘D’||45 years||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600|
|Scientist ‘C’||40 years||Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600|
Application Fee for Scientist ‘D’ and Scientist ‘C’ Post :
Applying candidates need to send crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) payable to the Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sec 8, Dwarka, Delhi 11007. SC/ ST/ women and physically handicapped (PH) candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Process for NIMR Vacancy:
Shortlisted candidates would be called for the personal interview by the selection committee of organization.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Procedure to apply for NIMR Recruitment:
- Application forms for this post can be downloaded from ICMR’s website www.icmr.nic.in or NIMR’s website www.nimr.org.in on or before the closing date.
- Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent at below given postal address on or before the closing date.
- Documents to be enclosed with the application form are as follows:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational qualification
- List of Publications
- Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO)
- After Filling Application Form it should be submitted to the address mentioned below on or before the due date.
National Institute of Malaria Research,
Sec 8, Dwarka, Delhi 110077
Check Here: Latest Government Jobs
Last date of receipt of application: 19.08.2016 (Friday)
|Post Name||NIMR Vacancy|
|Scientist ‘C’ and ‘D’||Download Official Notification|
You may check this Official Notification which are mentioned above for more details regarding NIMR Vacancy 2016.