National Institute of Malaria Research, Delhi has circulated an advertisement regarding NIMR Vacancy for filling up various posts of Research Scientist and Consultant. For this concern, a walk-in-interview is going to be held for the engagement of eligible candidates to indicate their interest in providing the stated services. Candidates are requested to stay tuned with this portal for further details about NIMR Vacancy 2017.
This Page Includes:
Aspirants who intent to apply for NIMR Jobs are requested to attend the interview along with their original certificates for verification on the date and time that are well tailored below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are requested to comprehend complete page before applying.
|Name of Organizing Body||National Institute of Malaria Research, Delhi|
|Walk-in date||01-02-2017 at 10:00 a.m.|
Educational Qualification for NIMR Vacancies:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Research Scientist||Masters degree in life Sciences with two years of research experience in relevant field.|
OR Second class Masters Degree in Life sciences with Ph. D Degree in relevant field.
- Research experience in the field of climate and vector borne diseases.
- Knowledge of computer applications and analytical skills etc.
ConsultantMasters degree in Earth sciences or equivalent with experience in GIS / Remote Sensing software’s and knowledge of computer applications and analytical skills.
You Can Also Check: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
- An applicant applying for any above stated post must attain the upper age of 35 years as on date of Interview.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / women candidates is as per Govt. rules.
NIMR Vacancy: Official Notification
|Post Name||Pay Scale (Consolidated)|
|Research Scientist||Rs. 51030/‐ (in the pay scale of 15600/‐+ GP 5400/‐)|
Candidate’s selection will be done basing on their performance in interview process by the selection committee of organization. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
How to Apply for NIMR Recruitment?
Candidates desire to apply for this latest job vacancy can go through these few effortless steps.
- Firstly, appliers need to visit the official site that is www.nimr.org.in, and then on the home page hit the “vacancies” tab under ‘Quick Links’ section.
- This will take you to the page where you need to select “Press for Details” link for the above said posts as “Candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 1st February 2017 at 10 A.M. for following positions to be filled up purely temporary on contractual basis in MoEF & CC funded projects. The posts are co-terminus with the project; Research Scientist (One); Consultant (One)”.
- This will open the required advertisement.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, and prepare a bio data form by giving complete info.
- Bio data must contain the all details regarding name, address, telephone number, permanent address with all the relevant updated details.
- Then attach all particulars affixed with passport size photograph, along with original & one set of attested photocopies of relevant certificates & documents in support of age, qualification, attempt, mark sheet, degree, MCI/ State registration, category & experience certificate etc and submit it at the time of interview at the below mentioned venue.
- No candidate will be entertained after the reporting time.
National Institute Of Malaria Research
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
Sector – 8, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Delhi
Date & Time of Interview:
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 1-02-2017 at 10:00am
- Reporting time: Strictly 10:00 am to 10:30 am
Aspirants must check Official Notification link available on this page, to get more details about NIMR Vacancy 2017. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl + d to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest 20000 Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|