NIO Goa Recruitment
National Institute of Oceanography, Goa has depicted a vacancy notification titled as NIO Goa Recruitment 2016. Institute is going to conduct walk-in interview to fill up vacant positions of Project Assistant-I and Project Assistant-II. Job seekers who find themselves for NIO Goa Jobs they can appear in interview on the scheduled date that is tailored below according to the posts. Applicants can stay connected with us to see all the latest updates about NIO Goa Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
Contenders who are going to attend the interview they need to bring their all the relevant documents/ testimonials. Appliers should also bring their original documents/ certificates at the time of Interview for verification. For all the remaining details about National Institute of Oceanography Goa Recruitment, you can scroll down this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NIO Goa Recruitment
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Oceanography|
|Total No. of Vacancies||06|
|Date of Interview||Mentioned Below|
NIO Goa Vacancies and Qualification Required:
|Vacancy No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification Required|
|GAP2805/1615-16||Project Assistant-II||01||M.Sc Physics / Electronics or BE Computers / IT|
|GAP2792/1625-16||Project Assistant-II||01||BE / B.Tech Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications / Computer Science|
|GAP2838/1626-16||Project Assistant-II||01||Masters in Geo-informatics / Applied Geology or B.Tech in Geo-technology & Geo-informatics|
|GAP2938/1613-16||Project Assistant-II||01||BE Electronics / Telecommunications/ Computer Engineering or MSc Physics|
|GAP2117/1631-16||Project Assistant-I||01||B.Sc Geology/ Chemistry|
|GAP2949/1630-16||Project Assistant-I||01||B.Sc with Geology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology|
Check Here More Job Options:
- For the position of Project Assistant-II: Must not be more than 28 years.
- For the position of Project Assistant-I: As per norms.
- For the position of Project Assistant-II: Rs. 25000/- per month.
- For the position of Project Assistant-I: Rs. 15000/- per month.
Selection Process for NIO Jobs:
- To choose worthy applicant’s selection panel of the organization will conduct walk in interview for NIO Goa Vacancy.
- No TA/ DA will be provided for attending walk- in interviews.
Go Through These Articles:
How to Apply for NIO Recruitment?
Job seekers who are applying for National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment, they can follow below mention steps to prepare application form:
- First of all visit the official website of organization that is nio.org
- Now choose “Vacancies” tab visible at menu bar of home page.
- In the new page all the vacancies will be displayed.
- Choose appropriate post for which you wish to apply and read the complete details.
- Applicants who are matching with the given eligibility condition may appear for walk in interview for suitable post.
- Applicants should bring their bio-data, attested copies of certificates & mark sheets in proof of qualification (SSC onwards), age, experience and testimonials at time of interview.
- Candidates should reach at below stated venue on scheduled date in time.
- Applicants who will reach late will not be allowed to attend interview
National Institute of Oceanography,
Dona Paula, Goa – 403004
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Goa
Timing of Interview:
|Vacancy No.||Post Name||Date of Interview|
|GAP2805/1615-16||Project Assistant-II||9th September 2016|
|GAP2792/1625-16||Project Assistant-II||15th September 2016|
|GAP2838/1626-16||Project Assistant-II||19th September 2016|
|GAP2938/1613-16||Project Assistant-II||20th September 2016|
|GAP2117/1631-16||Project Assistant-I||29th September 2016|
|GAP2949/1630-16||Project Assistant-I||30th September 2016|
For all the details about NIO Goa Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check out Official Link. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|