NIO Goa Recruitment
National Institute of Oceanography, Goa requires fascinated and dedicated candidates for Posts of Scientist through NIO Goa Recruitment 2019. So, those applicants who are interested and fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for NIO Goa Recruitment 2019 by submitting the NIO Goa Application Form through online mode.
Highlights of NIO Goa Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Association: National Institute of Oceanography, Goa
- Post Name: Scientist
- NIO Goa Recruitment Notification Releasing Date: Updating Soon
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: Updating Soon
- Official Website: www.nio.org
NIO Goa Recruitment
Q 1: What Are the Requirements to Apply for NIO Goa Jobs?
Contenders should possess Ph.D Degree in Aquatic Sciences or Marine Geophysics or Geophysics or Geology or Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences or ME/ M.Tech Degree in Marine Instrumentation, Ocean Engineering, Marine Structures, Offshore structures etc for NIO Goa Vacancy 2019.
From Here: Get Latest Ph.D Jobs
Q 2: What is Age Limit of Appliers?
Applying candidates should not be more than 32 years of age as per the norms of National Institute of Oceanography, Goa. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as mentioned below for NIO Goa Vacancies.
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For physically handicapped: 10 years
- For Widows, Divorced Women: 35 years
Q 3: How Much Salary You Will Get After Selection?
Successfully selected candidates in all the rounds that are conducted by National Institute of Oceanography, Goa will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale that is Rs. 67700- 208700/-through management panel for NIO Goa Notification.
Q 4: What is Application Fee?
- Applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen category candidates are exempted from application fee. Payment of fee is to be done through online mode before the last date.
Q 5: What is NIO Goa 2019 Recruitment Process?
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of Personal Interview which will be conducted by selection panel of association against National Institute of Oceanography, Goa Recruitment.
Q 6: How to Fill NIO Goa Online Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is www.nio.org for NIO Goa Recruitment Apply Online.
- Now, press “Vacancies” tab available in menu bar.
- Further press “Permanent” tab and then press on view and apply.
- A page will appear where list of post details will appear.
- Aspirants can hit on “Group IV, Scientist” link and then on next page scroll down it and hit on “Detailed NIO Goa Advertisement” link.
- This will redirect you to new page which will appear in PDF form and contain complete details of recruitment.
- Go through NIO Goa Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Then eligible candidates can come back to previous page and hit on appear tab for NIO Goa Apply Online.
- Fill NIO Goa Online Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates.
- At last you are required to hit on submit tab and take the hard copy of filled NIO Goa Online form and send it and below mentioned postal address.
The Controller of Administration,
National Institute of Oceanography,
Dona Paula, Goa – 403004
NIO Goa Recruitment Advertisement 2019:
NIO Goa Scientist Recruitment Notification will be released by National Institute of Oceanography, Goa soon on its official website. To check eligibility you must go through NIO Goa Notification details and check whether you satisfy the requirements for NIO Goa Scientist Recruitment.
After submitting NIO Goa Online Form candidates are also required send hard copy till last date which will be provided soon. On the basis of performance in interview round selection of candidates will be done. Candidates need to follow above provided steps to fill NIO Goa Recruitment Online Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|