National Institute of Oceanography has transmitted a vacancy advertisement as NIO Recruitment 2016. Walk-in interview is organized by the department to select desirous applicants for the vacant posts of Project Assistant-I and Project Assistant-II. Interested and willing candidates can attend interview on the scheduled date stated below. To gather all the upcoming details about NIO Recruitment 2017, you can check our page time to time.
Applicants who are going to apply for jobs in NIO, they can follow below mention procedure to see all the documents required on the day of interview. For all the remaining details about National Institute of Oceanography Recruitment, you can follow up this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Oceanography|
|Date of Interview||Mentioned below|
Posts Name and Qualification Required
More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Job seekers who will be selected for National Institute of Oceanography jobs, they will be given salary in the following way:
- Project Assistant-I – Rs.15000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant-II – Rs.25000/- Per Month
Applicants must have the following Maximum age as on date of interview:
- Project Assistant-I – 25 Years
- Project Assistant-II – 28 Years
Selection Procedure for NIO Vacancy
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of personal interview which will be carried on by the National Institute of Oceanography.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply
Aspirants who are applying for NIO jobs, they can follow below mention steps to to prepare application form:
- Go to official website of the organization that is nio.org
- On the home page, select “Vacancies” tab which is located at the menu bar.
- Choose “MLP1601/1612-16 or GAP2429/1608-16” link to see all the details.
- Read all the information about the posts and prepare a CV in a prescribed manner.
- Attest all the documents mentioned below:
- Certificate of age proof
- Certificates, Mark-sheets etc. of educational qualification
- Certificate in caste
- Candidates have to carry all the documents on the day of interview.
- Without original documents, aspirants will be not allowed to attend interview.
- Applicants are advised to reach in time to the below mention venue.
NIO Dona Paula,
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Goa
Date of interview:
- Project Assistant-I – 23rd August 2016 at 10:00 AM
- Project Assistant-II – 25th August 2016 at 10:00 AM
To collect all the details about NIO Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you can check out official link. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|