National Institute Of Oceanography has published a job advertisement for NIO Recruitment. CSIR-NIO invites applications from talented & skillful applicants for filling up Project Asst Vacancy for various locations. Willing contenders, who desire to grasp this chance, can attend walk-in interview on scheduled date for NIO Recruitment 2018. Region Wise NIO Recruitment are well mentioned below, take a look…
This Page Contains
A walk-in interview will be held on different dates for NIO Goa Recruitment and NIO Kochi Recruitment. So, you must bring original documents with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below. Contenders may collect complete details in concern to National Institute Of Oceanography Recruitment from this page which is customized for your benefit by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Oceanography|
|Posts Name||PA-II / PA-III|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||Check Below|
|Post Code||Posts Name|
|GAP3168/1736-17||PA-II (Project Assistant -II)|
|GAP3112/1738-17||PA-III (Project Assistant – III)|
- For GAP3168/1736-17: Must have M.Sc Oceanography / Meterology / Space Science / Environmental Sciences.
- For GAP3112/1738-17: Should have M.Sc. Geology with minimum two years research experience in processing, picking and identification of foraminifera.
- For Other Posts: Must hold BE Computers / IT / ETC or MSc Physics / Electronics
Check Also: Latest M.sc Jobs
Shortlisted job appliers for NIO Region Wise Recruitment will get a consolidated remuneration as shown below.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Assistant -II||Rs. 25000|
|Project Assistant – III||Rs. 28000|
- Aspirants’ maximum age should be 30 years (For PA II) and 35 Years (PA III) as on the date of Walk-in-interview.
- Age of applying contestants for reserved category appliers will be decided as per the government norms.
Download From Here: NIO Recruitment Notification
|Region Wise||Get Notice In PDF|
|NIO Goa Jobs||From Here|
|NIO Kochi Jobs||From Here|
Assortment procedure for applying contenders for NIO Project Asst Recruitment will be completed through his or her appearance in walk-in interview which will be taken by selection committee of National Institute Of Oceanography.
Read Below Given Preparation Tips:
How to Apply for NIO Recruitment?
- Job applicants have to open official website of National Institute Of Oceanographywhich is www.nio.org.
- On home page, hit on “Vacancies>>Temporary” link from top menu bar.
- Select region name and hit the relevant job link. Read entire notification very carefully.
- The prescribed application form appended below duly downloaded from this website.
- Must filled in all respect may be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview
- The application form should be accompanied by attested copies of testimonial/certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste mentioned in the application.
- At last, aspirants are advised to report on time at venue given below and must come along with one set of Xerox of all documents etc.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Walk-In Venue& Date:
|Post Code||Walk-In Date||Walk-In Venue|
|GAP3168/1736-17||28/12/2017||NIO Regional Center,DrSalim Ali Road Post Box No. 1913 Kochi- 682018|
|GAP2839/1730-17||20/12/2017||NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004|
Candidates may open this Official Link to download further details regarding NIO Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIO Goa Recruitment||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|