National Institute Of Oceanography has proclaimed recent Walk-In Interview Advertisement entitled as NIO Recruitment. This organization is hiring capable and enthusiastic job seekers in order to fill various job openings such as Project Assistant–I/II/III and others. Job seekers who want to uplift their career in this organization can apply for NIO Recruitment 2017 via Walk-In process.
This Page Provides:
Job seekers who are looking for the latest government jobs and meet the entire eligibility requirement can clutch this chance by appearing in interview on below given date according to the posts. You are required to fill the application form and bring it along with the requisite documents at the time of interview. Get more details about NIO Recruitment 2018, on this page mentioned by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute Of Oceanography, Goa|
|Walk-in Date||Check Below|
|Vacancy no.||Positions||No of Vacancies||Official Links|
Qualifications and emolument Details for NIO PA Recruitment 2017:
|NIO Vacancy no.||Qualifications for NIO Goa Recruitment 2017||Salary (pm)|
MSc Geology / Applied Geology / Geoinformatics / Remote sensing and GIS or equivalent or BE in Civil engineering / Geoinformatics
|GAP3142/1722-17||B.Sc Physics Or Three year Diploma in Civil / Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 15000|
|GAP3142/1723-17||M.Sc Oceanography / Marine science with Physical Oceanography specialization Or BE / BTech Civil / Mechanical Engineering||Rs. 25000|
|GAP2128/1724-17||M.Sc Hydrochemistry / Marine Sciences (with specialization in Marine Chemistry) with two years of research experience in the field of Marine Geochemistry.||Rs. 28000|
|GAP2128/1725-17||MSc Chemistry||Rs. 25000|
M.Sc Zoology / Marine Biology / Marine Science
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Mode of Assortment for National Institute Of Oceanography Recruitment 2017:
Selection of the contenders for NIO Jobs will be based on their performance in interview conducted by the recruitment panel of the National Institute Of Oceanography.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Procedure to Apply for National Institute Of Oceanography Vacancies:
- First of all, job seekers have to visit to the official website of National Institute Of Oceanography that is “www.nio.org”.
- Now press on the “Vacancies” tab present in the menu bar of the home page.
- Now you have to choose the appropriate link of notification from the list as according to the post for which you want to apply.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Now prepare the application form and fill it with correct and complete details in accurate manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- The Envelope containing application form should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of__________”.
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may appear for Walk-In-Interview with their envelope containing application form, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials in original, as well as set of photo copies at the below given venue.
NIO Dona Paula,
|Vacancy number||Interview Date|
Now get all the information about NIO Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|