National Institute of Occupational Health has dissipated a notification regarding NIOH Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited by NIOH, a government associated Institute under the Ministry of Agriculture for selection of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Career oriented applicants who want apply against NIOH Jobs for the stated post may send their applications as early as you can. Job seekers are advised to check this page frequently for getting the details about NIOH Recruitment 2017 as we’ll update it very soon.
To acquire entire details about National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment please check the entire page that is created by team recruitmentresult.com and apply by submitting your completely filled application on or before the scheduled date which is clearly customized below on this page.
|Name of conducting Body||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Last date to apply||09th September 2016|
Senior Research Fellow
Willing applier must attain M.Sc. Degree (Chemistry / Environment Science / Forensic Science) with NET qualification from any recognized university or Institute.
More M.Sc Jobs: Get Here
Desirable Eligibility for NIOH Vacancy:
Applying candidates who will be having experience in pesticide residue analysis in biological and environmental samples, handling sophisticated Analytical instruments Viz., GC, HPLC, GC-MS, LC-MS will be desired for the post.
Applicants who will be selected for the stated post will be receiving consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 25,000/-p.m. + 30% HRA per month.
Applier’s upper age must not be below 35 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Candidate’s selection will be simply based on the screening of their application and then will be called for a written test / interview. The applicants will be intimated individually regarding the date of the written test / interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Procedure to fill NIOH application form:
- Appliers firstly have to visit Official Site that is nioh.org.
- On the home page choose the “Job” tab available under announcement section at the left side of home page.
- After that select the appropriate notification link AS “Senior Research Fellow- 02 (UR-01 and OBC-01)” for the mentioned post.
- This will download the desired advertisement for the declared post.
- Now appliers are advised to read the notification carefully, and prepare an application form on plain paper and fill it properly with the complete details as required and attach all relevant updated testimonials in support of education, caste, DOB etc.
- Application on plain paper with up-to-date bio-data affixed with recent passport size photograph, postal address, mobile no. and email ID, along with the attested copies of certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, and caste and work experience should reach the office of Director at below mentioned address.
- All the above said credentials should be covered in the envelope and the envelope must be super scribing with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF (SRF)” and should be addressed as framed below.
The Director-in-Charge, National Institute of Occupational Health,
Ahmedabad – 380016 (Gujarat)
Check Also: More Jobs in Gujarat
Last date of receipt of application: 09th September 2016
Note: To acquire further details related to NIOH Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
National Institute of Occupational Health has circulated a vacancy notification as NIOH Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited by the organization to fill up various vacant posts of Technical Assistant. All those candidates who want to do jobs in NIOH they can submit their application form before the last date that is 26th September 2016. Applicants can check all the latest details about NIOH Recruitment 2017, by visiting our page regularly.
Interested candidates can check out this page of recruitmentresult.com to see all the latest details about National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment. Participants who are going to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health vacancies, they can check below mention procedure to fill application form.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Last Date to Apply||26th September 2016|
NIOH Vacancy and Qualification Required
|1||Technical Assistant (Life Science/Bio technology)||Three years Graduate degree in Life Science/Biotechnology|
|2||Technical Assistant (Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry)||Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry|
|3||Technical Assistant (Biological Science /Industrial Health)||Three years Graduate degree in Biological Science/ Industrial Health with 2 years experience|
|4||Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering)||Graduate degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering|
|5||Technical Assistant (Environmental Science)||Three years Graduate degree in Environmental Science|
|6||Technician-C||10 + 2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board with one year Diploma certificate in Medical Lab|
|7||Technician-A||10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one year certificate course from Government. recognized Institute|
Check Here More Job Options:
Salary Scale and Age Limits
|Posts Name||Salary||Age Limit|
|Technical Assistant (Life Science/Bio technology)||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-+ GP Rs.4200/-|
|Below 30 Years|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry)|
|Technical Assistant (Biological Science /Industrial Health)|
|Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Technical Assistant (Environmental Science)|
|Technician-C||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-|
|Technician-A||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-||Below 28 Years|
Applicants have to pay Rs.300/- as application fee through crossed demand draft of drawn in favor of the Director, NIOH, Ahmedabad payable at SBI Civil Branch, Ahmedabad
Selection Process for National Institute of Occupational Health jobs
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of competitive written test which will be carried on by the department itself.
Read This: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Applicants who are applying for NIOH vacancies, they can follow below mention steps to fill NIOH application form:
- Move to official website of the organization that is nioh.org
- On the home page, press “Job” tan which is located on the left side of the page.
- Select “Detail Information” link in the new page.
- All the details about the posts will be seen to you.
- Read it and come back to previous page.
- Select “Application Form” tab and download the form.
- Fill the form with all the details and affix a photo on it.
- Attest all the documents with it and put all the certificates in an envelope.
- At last super script the envelope and send to below mention address.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
National Institute of Occupational Health,
Meghani Nagar, Ahmedabad 380 016
Last date to apply: 26th September 2016
Candidates can check Official Notification to see all the details about NIOH Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.