A latest notification regarding NIOH Recruitment has been released by the National Institute of Occupational health. To fill up the posts of Special Educator, Professional Trainee and Programme Assistant, organization is going to conduct the assessment test. Career oriented candidates who want to apply for NIOH Recruitment 2017 for the stated posts can attend walk in test on 02-08-2017 at 2:00 pm.
Highlights of the page
Selection for the posts of Special Educator, Professional Trainee (Prosthetics & Orthotics), Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy), Programme Assistant is purely based on the walk-in test / interview on basis in the Organization. Aspirants, who are interested, should report to the office of the Director along with the original documents and set of Xerox copies and Bio-data. For getting more details regarding NIOH Recruitment 2018 you need to go through the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Name of the Posts||Special Educator, Professional Trainee, Programmed Assistant|
|Date of Screening Test||02-08-2017|
National institute of occupational health vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancy|
|Professional Trainee (Prosthetics & Orthotics)||1|
|Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy)||1|
Candidates must possess Graduation/Diploma in Special Education/Prosthetics & Orthotics/Occupational Therapy from a recognized Institute/Centre with experience of office working with knowledge of IT as per the requirement of the posts.
- Special Educator – Graduate/Diploma in Special Education
- Professional Trainee – Degree/Diploma in Prosthetics& Orthotics
- Professional Trainee – Degree/Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Programme Assistant – Degree preferably B.com
Age limitation of aspirants should not be more than 30 years for these posts as on the date of screening test.
Download PDF – NIOH Recruitment Notification
|Special Educator||Rs. 20000/- per month|
|Professional Trainee (Prosthetics& Orthotics)||Rs. 18500/- per month|
|Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy)||Rs. 18500/- per month|
|Programme Assistant||Rs. 10000/- per month|
Selection of the applicants will be based on the screening of their applications and then candidates will be call for written test/Interview. Candidates should report at the venue of assessment test 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
For Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview, Must Read Below Given Articles.
How to Apply for NIOH Jobs:
Interested candidates who want to apply for National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment need to follow some simple steps:
- First of all you are suggested to visit on the official website of the organization that is www.niohkol.nic.in
- At the home page under the “Notice Board” link you will see “Appointment” Tab.
- Press on the above mentioned tab then a new page will be open, now you need to hit on the “Employment Notification no. Recruit Contract/2017/NILD/1569” link.
- Then PDF will be open on your computer screen, read the notification carefully.
- Now, Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility requirements need to report to the office of director along with the certified documents in original as well as a set of self attested Xerox copies and bio-data.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Office of the Director,
National Institute for Locomotors Disabilities (Divyangjan)
Date of Assessment/Screening test – 02-08-2017 at 2:00 pm
Reporting Time – 30 minutes before the scheduled time
For getting more details regarding NIOH recruitment 2017-2018 you may check this Official Link and if you are satisfied from this page then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D and also can follow us on face book and goggle plus. If you have any query regarding this recruitment then you can write in comment box, we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|