NIOS Admission 2019-20 Registration for Stream 1 (Block 1) has been started for Oct/Nov Session. Students who’re seeking admission to 10th/12th Class may submit their Application Form in between the duration discussed below. For other important update regarding NIOS Admission 2019, you just need to read this whole article. Please have a look below…
NIOS Online Admission
Date of admission (Academic Year 2019-20): NIOS Admission Last Date
|Block for Online Admission||Dates of Online |
|Block-1 (April/May, 2020)|
students can appear first
time for April/May,
|16th March-31 July||Normal Fee|
|1 Aug-15th Aug||Rs. 200/- (LF)|
|16th Aug to 31st Aug||Rs. 400/- (LF)|
|1st Sept to 15th Sept||Rs. 700/- (LF)|
students can appear first
time for October/November,
|16th Sept to 31st Jan||Normal Fee|
|1st Feb to 15th Feb||Rs. 200/- (LF)|
|16th Feb to 28th Feb||Rs. 400/- (LF)|
|1st March to 15th March||Rs. 700/- (LF)|
NIOS Admission Criteria:
NIOS Eligibility for Secondary Course:
- The minimum age to take NIOS 10th Admission is 14 years as on 31st July 2019 (born on or before 31.07.2004) against NIOS Admission.
- A learner who has passed class VIII and has valid proof of attaining 14 years of age can apply for registration to the Secondary Course for NIOS Online Admission.
- A learner giving a self-certificate “I have studied enough to be able to pursue secondary course” is also eligible for NIOS 2019 Admission.
NIOS Eligibility for Senior Secondary Course:
- The minimum age to take NIOS 12th Admission is 15 years. 15 years. As on 31st July, 2019 (born on or before 31.07.2003) for Admission of NIOS.
- In order to take admission in the Senior Secondary course, the learner must have passed the Secondary course from a recognized Board for National Institute Of Open Schooling Admission.
Fee Structure for Online Admission of Stream-1
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) will not entertain any online Chargeback.
|Course||General Category||Exempted |
|(i) for 5 subjects||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 1450/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|(ii) for each additional subject||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-|
|Senior Secondary Course|
|(i) for 5 Subjects||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 1650/-||Rs. 1300/-|
|(ii) for each additional subject||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-||Rs. 720/-|
Fee for Dual Enrolment / Part Admission / TOC (Stream -1):
|S.No||Course||Fees (in rupees)|
|1||Secondary and Sr. Secondary Registration fee (Per subject)||Rs. 480/-|
|2||Secondary, cost of Course Material for each Subject||Rs. 360/-|
|3||Senior Secondary, cost of Course Material for each Subject||Rs. 400/-|
Fee for Streams – 2, 3 and 4:
|Registration fee (Stream 2,3 and 4)||Fees (in rupees)|
|Secondary and Sr. Secondary (per subject) Stream 2,3 and 4 for all categories||Rs. 480/- (per subject)|
Transfer of Credit (TOC) Fee for all Streams:
|TOC Fee for||Fees (in rupees)|
|Secondary and Sr. Secondary (per subject)||Rs. 180/- (per subject)|
Change of subject / additional subject for All Streams:
|S.No||Fees for Change of subject / additional subject||Fees (in rupees)|
|1||Secondary Courses (per subject)||Rs. 720/-|
|1||Sr. Secondary Courses (per subject)||Rs. 720/-|
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Fee payment mode for Online Admission
There will be two options for the payment of fee
- The fee can be deposited online through Credit Card /Debit Card/Net Banking.
- In case admission is done through Common Services Centres, fee could be paid via Electronic Wallet of CSCs.
NIOS Admission Fees Offline Payment Mode:
|Stream of NIOS Admission||Address for Dispatch of Filled-in printout of the admission application form + Supporting Documents + Requisite Fees.|
|Sream-1 (All India) & Stream -2 (Except for Delhi Region)||Online Admission Cell of Respective Regional Centre Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre for Stream 1 & 2|
|Stream-1 (For Foreign students and students belonging to 56 & 99 APO) and Stream 2 (For Delhi Region)||Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Noida/DelhiOnline Admission Cell|
|A 24/25, Institutional AreaSector-62, Noida – 201309Uttar Pradesh|
|Stream-3 and Stream-4||Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at|
|Noida/DelhiOnline Admission CellA 24/25, Institutional AreaSector-62, NOIDA – 201309Uttar Pradesh|
Links Related To NIOS:
|NIOS Exam Fee||NIOS Study Material|
|NIOS 12th Result||NIOS Sample Paper|
|NIOS 10th Result||NIOS Online Admit Card|
|NIOS DELED Admit Card||NIOS Sample Papers|
|NIOS DELED Result||NIOS Date Sheet|
|NIOS DELED Exam Date||NIOS Admit Card|
|NIOS 12th Date Sheet||NIOS 10th Date Sheet|
|NIOS Syllabus||NIOS Assignment|
|NIOS Online Admission 2019|
|NIOS Admission Centre||Check Here|
|NIOS Online Admission Prospectus||Check Here|
|NIOS Admission Login||Check Here|
|Direct Link to Apply for NIOS Admission||Check Here|
|NIOS Application Form Guidelines||Check Here|
|NIOS Admission Registration||Check Here|
Stream in NIOS Admission:
Stream 1: In this stream, new appliers may fill NIOS Admission for Apr 2019 Examination according to the eligibility criteria.
Stream 2: Under this section, candidates, who want to fill e On-line admission form but could not clear or not declared qualified in the Public Examination of Secondary / Senior Secondary Levels, they can fill this application Form.
Stream 3: In this Stream, NIOS on Line form is available throughout the year. The admission under this stream is limited to the availability of seats in ODES at Secondary with an option of Examination Centre at NIOS Headquarter or at the Regional Centre.
Stream 4: In this stream the NIOS online form is available throughout the year. The admission under this stream is limited to the availability of seats in ODES at Sr. Secondary with an option of Examination Centre at NIOS Headquarter or at the Regional Centre.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
How to submit: NIOS Admission Form 2020
- Candidates are required to NIOS Admission Apply Online by visiting official site of National Institute of Open Schooling that is nios.ac.in to fill NIOS Application Form.
- Then, scroll down the homepage and hit to the “Admissions” Tab which is located at the left side of the homepage under “Information About”.
- From the next page appeared select and hit on “Admission for all Stream under Academic Course Secondary (10th) or Sr. Secondary (12th)”.
- Now hit “Hit here for Procedure For Filling Online Application Form” under “You are registering for Stream 1 (Block 1)”
- If you are an already registered candidate then enter your details else hit on register tab available as shown in picture
- Read details from the pop up window and hit on Proceed tab
- Enter the details in NIOS Online Registration and then hit on Submit tab
- After filling online application form for NIOS Admission with all the details and note down email and password.
- Then, login again and fill NIOS Admission application form with all relevant information.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Take printout of filled in NIOS Admission Form for for future reference.
Documents Required for Submission of Print out of NIOS Online Application Form:
The learner has to be ready with the Scanned copy/soft copy (jpg, jpeg files) of the given below documents which will be required to be uploaded while registering for the Admission to Secondary and Senior Secondary courses
- Recent Passport size color Photograph
- Signature (preferably in Black Ink)
- Valid identity proof (like Aadhaar Card or Passport or Ration card or etc.)
- Valid proof of Date of Birth (like Aadhaar Card with date of birth printed on it in the dd/mm/yyyy format, Birth Certificate etc.)
- A valid proof of Residence (like Aadhaar Card with complete address printed on it, valid Passport etc.).
- Address proof i.e. Aadhaar Card/Water Bill/Electricity Bill/Voter ID/Ration Card/Indian
Passport/Statement of Operational Bank Account/Appointment Letter from the Employer on Printed Letter Head, if living in rented accommodation – copy of any proof of permanent address along with present Rented Agreement
- Class 10th (fail/pass) marksheet (in case of secondary course) or class 12th (fail/pass) marksheet (in case of senior secondary course)
- Social category/Caste certificate (in case the learner belongs to SC/ST/OBC social category).o Ex-serviceman certificate (in case he/she is an Ex-serviceman)
- Disability certificate (in case he/she is having any kind of disability)
- Fail Mark sheet of previous Board, failing which Transfer of Credit (TOC) marks will not be
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Dates of NIOS Admission under Streams-1 throughout the year in Two Blocks:
NIOS Contact Details:
The Director (Student Support Services)
National Institute of Open Schooling
A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309, Uttar Pradesh
or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at Toll Free No. 1800-180-9393
To get other information regarding NIOS Admission Form 2019– 20 candidates may check Official Link. You can also follow us on Facebook or Google + or subscribe to our free mail service. For any query, do comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Get a Free College Education||How Do Toppers Study?|