NIOS Admission Form 2013
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has announced a notification for the admission form 2013-2014 for class 10th and 12th. Candidates who want to get admission in class 10th or 12th may apply as soon as possible.
Eligible and desired candidates may apply online on or before the last date, 15-09-2013 with late fee. More details connected to this admission notification of NIOS Admission Form 2013 are given below by the recruitmentresult.com:
Eligibility Criteria NIOS Admission:
Candidates who are looking for admission in NIOS must possess following mandatory-
- For Class 10th, candidate’s age should be 15 years as on date of application submitting. Candidates must be VIII passed from any affiliated board.
- For Class 12th, candidate’s age must be 16 years as on submission of application. Applicants should be X passed from any reputated board.
Phone Numbers for Assistance:
1) Allahabad (0532-2548154)
2) Bengaluru (080-23464222)
3) Bhopal (0755-2661842, 2660669)
4) Bhubaneshwar (0674-25972687)
5) Chandigarh (0172-2744915)
6) Dehradun (0135-2623929)
7) Delhi (0120-2404914-15)
8) Gandhinagar (079-23220410)
9) Guwahati (0361-2650541)
10) Hyderabad (040-24162859)
11) Jaipur (0141-2292818)
12) Kochi (0484-2335716)
13) Kolkata (033-24797714)
14) Patna (0612-2545051)
15) Pune (020-25444667)
16) Vishakhapatnam (0891-2564584)
How to Apply for NIOS:
First of all go to the Official website of NIOS which is www.online.nios.ac.in for online registration and fill the application form and submit Online.
After fill online application form you have to send system generated application form within 5 days of registration at the address:
“Assistant Director (SSS)
National Institute of Open Schooling
Online Admissions cell
A-24/25, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, NOIDA, U.P – 201307”
Date of admission with late fee is 15-09-2013.
Note: Visit at the Official Notification