NIOS Admission Form 2014
National Institute of Open Schooling is going to announce a notification for NIOS admission form 2014 for class 10th and 12th. Candidates who want to get admission in class 10th or 12th may apply accordingly.
Eligible and desired candidates may apply online on or before the last date. More details regarding to this admission notification of NIOS Admission Form 2014 are given below by the recruitmentresult.com:
Eligibility Criteria NIOS Admission:
Candidates who are looking for admission in NIOS must possess following mandatory details:
For Class 10th, candidate’s age should be 15 years as on date of application submitting. Candidates must be VIII passed from any affiliated board.
For Class 12th, candidate’s age must be 16 years as on submission of application. Applicants should be X passed from any reputed board.
Phone Numbers for Assistance:
1) Allahabad (0532-2548154)
2) Bengaluru (080-23464222)
3) Bhopal (0755-2661842, 2660669)
4) Bhubaneshwar (0674-25972687)
5) Chandigarh (0172-2744915)
6) Dehradun (0135-2623929)
7) Delhi (0120-2404914-15)
8) Gandhinagar (079-23220410)
9) Guwahati (0361-2650541)
10) Hyderabad (040-24162859)
11) Jaipur (0141-2292818)
12) Kochi (0484-2335716)
13) Kolkata (033-24797714)
14) Patna (0612-2545051)
15) Pune (020-25444667)
16) Vishakhapatnam (0891-2564584)
How to Apply?
- First of all go to the Official website of NIOS which is www.online.nios.ac.in for online registration and fill the application form and submit Online.
- After fill online application form you have to send system generated application form before last date at the address:
“Assistant Director (SSS)
National Institute of Open Schooling
Online Admissions cell
A-24/25, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, NOIDA, U.P – 201407”
Check NIOS Result-> Get Details
Note: For more details, applicants must visit the Official Website