NIOS Admission Form
National Institute of Open Schooling invites NIOS Admission Form for Secondary, Senior Secondary and Vocational Education Programmes. Candidates who want to take admission National Institute of Open Schooling can collect or download complete information regarding NIOS Admission Form 2015 from this page. We will soon provide information regarding NIOS Admission Form 2016 on this page so; you are suggested to stay connected with us. Interested students who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply online, by submitting NIOS application form on or before the ending date which is mentioned below on this page.
|Announcement Type||NIOS Admission Form|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Check Below|
You may obtain further information related to NIOS Admission Form 2015 such as eligibility criteria, fee, important dates etc from the beneath segment of this page which is created as per your convenience by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who are looking for admission in NIOS must possess following mandatory details:
- Class 10th (Secondary), Candidates should be passed VIII standard from any affiliated board.
- Class 12th (Senior Secondary), Applicants should be passed 10th from any reputed board.
- Candidates, who want to take admission in Vocational Education Programmes, should have passed 10th standard from any recognized board of school education.
|Course level||Registration Fee||Exam Fee||TOC Fee|
|Secondary/Sr.Secondary (under Stream 2)Online admission||Rs.350||
||Rs. 100/- per subject|
|Secondary (under Stream 3) Online admission||
|Sr. Secondary (under Stream 4) Online admission||
Mode of Payment:
Fee can be deposited online mode through Credit Card (Master or VISA)/Net Banking, or Through Bank Draft on any Nationalised Bank of India only in favour of Secretary, NIOS payable at respective Regional Centre and payable at NOIDA/DELHI.
Fee Structure Details:
|Secondary For 05 Subjects
For Each Additional Subject
|Senior Secondary For 05 Subjects
For Each Additional Subject
|Vocational Education Programmes||Based on course and duration|
|In addition to above fee Rs. 50/- will be added as cost of online application|
How to Apply Online for NIOS Admission Form:
- First of all go to the Official website which is www.online.nios.ac.in for online registration
- Then visit to the “Online Admission” option given at the left side of the homepage.
- Select “Stream-1: press here to Register under this Stream” link.
- Now, follow suitable link.
- If you are new user Press “Register now” option.
- Fill details and note down email and password.
- Then, login again and fill application form with all relevant information.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- Take printout of filled in application form for future reference.
- At last, send application form along with demand draft to the below mentioned address.
Online Admission Cell
A 24/25, Institutional Area
Sector-62, NOIDA – 201309
|Name Of Course||Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form|
||Without Late Fee||31st January 2016|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.200/-||1st February – 15th February 2016|
|With Late Fee Of Rs. 400/-||16th February-29th February 2016|
|With Late Fee Of Rs. 700/-||1st March- 15th March 2016|
|Vocational Education Programmes (6 Months To 2 Years Duration)||2nd Session: 31st December 2016|
Note: For collecting more details related NIOS Admission Form 2015, you may check this Official Link. To get latest updates regarding NIOS Admission Form 2016, you need to keep in touch with us through this page or you can bookmark this page, by pressing control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On