NIOS Exam Fee
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is all set to organize public examination of 10th & 12th Class in the month of April 2018. So, appearing candidates need to submit NIOS Exam Fee as per Examination Fee Schedule. National Institute of Open Schooling conducts this exam for Secondary (10th Class) and Senior Secondary (12th Class) level. O, if you want to obtain NIOS Exam Fees Information of Class X and Class XII Level such as NIOS April Exam Fee Last Date, Payment mode etc, you need to go through this page.
This page includes:
In the beneath section of this page, we have provided entire details regarding NIOS Exam Fee 2018 for the better convenience of students. Before going to appear in exam, candidates should have complete knowledge about NIOS Exam Fee 2018 for the month of April which can get through this single page which has created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIOS Exam Fee
NIOS Exam Fee April 2018:
|Course level||Exam Fee|
|Secondary/Sr. Secondary (under Stream 2)Online admission||Rs. 250/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 120/-for Practical per subject|
|Secondary (under Stream 3) Online admission||Rs. 500/- per subject for Theory, Additional Rs. 200/-for Practical per subject|
|Sr. Secondary (under Stream 4) Online admission|
Check Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Mode of NIOS Exam Fee Payment:
Those candidates are going to appear in April 2018 examination; they need to pay NIOS Examination Fee 2018through online or offline mode.
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Applicants can be deposited the amount of fee through logging on to the official website of NIOS and make the fee payment through credit/debit card system.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) i.e. www.nios.ac.in.
- Now, you have to hit on “Online Payment Method” link.
- Then, you are able to deposit NIOS Examination fee of Class 10th/ 12th through either Debit card/ Credit card.
- When you have completed all process of fee payment, you will be informed via SMS or through e-receipt.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
If you want to deposit the fee amount through offline mode for NIOS Board 10th or 12th class level, then follow the below given steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the concerned Regional Centre office of the NIOS board.
- Then, you have to fill Examination Fee Application Form which can be downloaded from the official website or get directly from the regional Centre office of NIOS.
- Now, make the fee payment through Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre.
- Finally, you may submit the Demand Draft (DD) along with Application form at the respective Regional Centre.
NIOS Exam Fee Last Date:
|For Fresh and Unsuccessful learners of pervious Examination||21-11-2017 to 20-12-2017|
|For learners, who have been unsuccessful in the preceding examination i.e October examination||01-12-2017 to 20-12-2017 (without late fee)|
|For all learners with late fee of Rs.100/- per subject||21-12-2017 to 31-12-2017 (with late fee)|
|For all learners with consolidated late fee of Rs. 1500/- per learner||01-01-2018 to 10-01-2018 (with consolidated late fee)|
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
To get more details about NIOS Exam Fee 2018, you may visit the Official Link. Candidates are suggested to stay tuned with this page and get updated information time to time. You may also bookmark this page using by Control + D tab.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NIOS 12th Result||NIOS Sample Paper|
|NIOS 10th Result||NIOS Online Admit Card|
|NIOS Admission Form||NIOS 12th Date Sheet|
|NIOS Recruitment||NIOS 10th Date Sheet|