NIOS on Demand (Examination Online Registration)
National Institute of Open Schooling frequently has unfolded NIOS on Demand Examination registration 2015 notification. Applicants those are interested to take admission in National Institute of Open Schooling may fill the NIOS Online Registration form. Candidates can also check ODES Result also by following the steps tuned below
For more details like procedure for registration, edibility criteria you may go through the detailed information of this web page. We are providing you the best updated information through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure for Online Registration
Contenders are required to follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the official website that is www.nios.ac.in.
- At the bottom of the first page you have to go for the link that is “Registration for Examination” this link will be under the section “on demand examination”.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you. Here you have to register and choose your examination centre.
- Before submission the online form you need to make payment as an examination form fees through 1) Through Bank Draft or 2) Through Credit Card.
- Your payment receipt through credit card will be treated as your Admit Card.
ODES Result 2015
- If you are looking to check the result for ODES 2015, though you may follow the instructions given below:
- Open the official website www.nios.ac.in.
- Go for the link “Result” which will be in the Left Side bar.
- New page will appear with few links related to various examinations; here you have to go for the link which is related to your examination you have taken.
- After that you need to fill your enrolment no.
- To do so you will be able to check your ODES result 2015.
Subjects available for On Demand Examination
- Secondary : Hindi (201), English (202), Sanskrit (209), Mathematics (211), Science & Technology (212), Social Science (213), Economics 214), Business studies (215), Home Science (216), Word Processing (219), Psychology (222), Indian Culture & Heritage (223), Painting (225).
- Sr. Seconadry : Hindi (301), English (302), Sanskrit (309), Mathematics (311), Physics (312), Chemistry (313), Biology (314),History (315), Geography (316), Political Sc.(317), Economics (318), Business Studies (319), Accountancy (320), Home Science (321), Psychology (328), Sociology (331), Painting (332) Environmental Science (333) and Data Entry Operations (336).
- Medium of Question Paper : The Question Paper will be in English and Hindi Medium Only, no Regional Medium Question Paper will be provided in On Demand Examination.
For Secondary and Sr.Secondary contenders have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- per subject + Rs. 100/- for subject involving practical.
Summing up for Payment and sending the Application form depending upon the choice of Examination Centre
|Choice of Exam Centre||Payment Through Bank Draft||Address for Sending the Application Form||Time limit for Receipt of filled in Application Form at the Regional Centre/HQ NOIDA|
|Respective Regional Centre||Bank Draft should be in favour of “Secretary, NIOS” payable at the concerned Regional Centre||Regional Director Concerned Regional Centre||Within 5 days from the date of Registration|
|HQ Noida||Bank Draft should be in favour of “Secretary, NIOS” payable at NOIDA||Asstt.Director|
A-31, Sector-62 NOIDA
|Within 5 days from the date of Registration|
|Choice of Exam Centre||Days, Venue and Time of Theory & Practical Examination|
|Respective Regional Centre|
Note: For more query go through the official Link
Check Important Links
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|