Apply now for 90 Job openings of Junior Asst., EDP Supervisor, Academic Officer and other posts through NIOS Recruitment 2019. Those who are interested in these NIOS Job Opportunities may Apply Online on the official portal on or before the closing date which is 17-05-2019. For more details, check below…
|NIOS Recruitment Details||Get Here|
|Qualification req. for NIOS Jobs 2019||Download PDF|
|Official Portal||Get Here|
NIOS Notification 2019 Details:
- Name of the Institute: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Category: NIOS Recruitment 2019
- Available Openings: Junior Asst., EDP Supervisor & Others
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Last Date: 17-05-2019
- Official Website: www.nios.ac.in
NIOS Vacancy 2019:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Director (Academic)||02|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||01|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01|
Question 1: What is the Eligibility Criterion to apply for NIOS Vacancies?
Applicants participating in NIOS Recruitment must hold Master’s Degree in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute. In addition to this, they must also possess working knowledge of Computer Operations, English and Hindi. You can check the detailed qualification details by pressing the PDF downloading link stated above.
From Here: Get Latest Post Graduate Jobs
- Director (Evaluation): 52 Years
- Deputy Director (Academic): 56 Years
- Deputy Director (Accounts): 56 Years
- Academic Officer: 37 Years
- Assistant Audit Officer: 56 Years
- EDP Supervisor: 37 Years
- Junior Assistant: 27 Years
Question 2: How Much Salary will be given for NIOS Jobs 2019?
Answer: Pay Scale offered for National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment is stated below:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Director (Evaluation)||Level-13 (Rs.123100-215900)|
|Deputy Director (Academic)||Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200)|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||Levl-12 (Rs.78800-209200)|
|Academic Officer||Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500)|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400)|
|EDP Supervisor||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)|
|Junior Assistant||Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200)|
Question 3: How much Application Fees do I need to pay for NIOS Job Vacancy?
Answer: Following amount of Application Fee is to be paid online while submitting the applications for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment 2019:
|Classification of Post||Amount|
|Group ‘A’ (UR & OBC)||Rs.750.00|
|Group ‘B’ (UR & OBC)||Rs.500.00|
|Group ‘C’ (UR & OBC)||Rs.500.00|
|Group ‘A’ (SC& ST)||Rs.250.00|
|Group ‘B’ (SC& ST)||Rs.250.00|
|Group ‘C'(SC& ST)||Rs.150.00|
Note: Physically Handicapped candidates with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from paying any sort of fee.
Question 4: Do you know about NIOS Selection Procedure?
Answer: Appointment against the NIOS Vacancy shall be based on Qualification, Experience, Written/Trade/Skill Tests and/or Interview Round.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Question 5: How To Apply For NIOS Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.nios.ac.in
- Now on the homepage, move under ‘Information About’ section available at the left side.
- Press the ‘Vacancy’ option under the same.
- The new page will display a list of latest NIOS Vacancies.
- Read the NIOS Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Candidates meeting the required criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling Jobs have to go apply.
- Press the suitable “Apply Online” link given there.
- Fill the asked details in the NIOS Online Form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit NIOS Application Form online and keep a copy for future reference.
Question 6: What Documents are required to be attached with NIOS Online Application Form?
- Attested copies of Educational qualifications/ Experiences
- Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate
- EWS certificate in respect of EWS candidate
- PWD certificate in case of PWD candidates having disability of more than 40%
- Ex-serviceman certificate (in case of ex-serviceman)
- Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed
- Forwarding letter of HOD concerned, ACRs of last 5 years, Vigilance clearance, Integrity certificate, list of Major and Minor penalties imposed during last 10 years along with No Objection Certificate
Check List Of: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question 6: What is the closing date to apply for NIOS Job 2019?
Applications will be accepted upto 17-05-2019 till 11:59 PM
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Notification:
NIOS Junior Asst/EDP Supervisor/Academic Officer Vacancy are available in National Institute of Open Schooling. Through NIOS Notification, organization is going to fill up 90 vacant positions. In compliance to this, NIOS Applications through onliene mode are invited.
According to the NIOS Recruitment Notice, National Institute of Open Schooling will accept the applications on or before the last date which is 17-05-2019. Afterwards no submissions for NIOS Vacancy will be taken into consideration. Selection of the candidates for NIOS Jobs will undergo through the written test(s) and interview procedure. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not participate in the recruitment procedure. Rest details about NIOS Recruitment are available on this page.
For Latest Recruitment In Your Mail Box: Submit Mail ID Here
Aspirants interested in getting more information regarding NIOS Recruitment 2019 may also go through the Official Website Link given above. For more updates, you are suggested to be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Private Jobs|