NIOS Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Open Schooling has transmitted a notice as NIOS Recruitment 2015 to fill up 06 vacancies of SR Executive Officer and Director Posts purely on contract basis. Eligible candidates can fill an application Form in exact format on or before the last date stated below.
|Date of Interview||20th December 2014|
|Last date to receive application||29th December 2014|
You can obtain information in the below section about post name, no of posts, qualification, selection procedure and how to apply etc provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIOS Recruitment 2015 Details:
|2.||Director (Vocational Education)||01|
|3.||Director (Student Support Services)||01|
|5.||Assistant Audit Officer||01|
|6.||Sr. Executive Officer(Teacher Education)||01|
Aspirants must have possessed Graduation/Post Graduation in the related field with relevant experience as per the post applied for.
- For Sr.no. 1, 4 and 5 Posts- Not more than 56 years.
- For Sr.no. 2 and 3 Posts – Less than 52 years.
- For Sr.no. 1 to 4 Posts: Rs. 750/- for Unreserved/OBC category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST category.
- For Sr.no. 5 Post: Rs. 500/- for Unreserved/OBC category and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category.
Payment of Application Fee should be made through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
|1.||Secretary||Rs. 37400-67000+G.P Rs. 8700
|2.||Director (Vocational Education)|
|3.||Director (Student Support Services)|
|4.||Accounts Officer||Rs. 15600-39100+G.P Rs. 6600 per month|
|5.||Assistant Audit Officer||Rs.9300-34800+G.P Rs. 4600 per month|
|6.||Sr. Executive Officer(Teacher Education)||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
- For Sr.no. 1 to 5 posts: Written test/skill test/Trade test/Interview.
- For Sr.no. 6 post: Interview.
|How to clear written exam||Get Details|
|Interview cracking tips||Get Details|
How to apply:
For Sr.no 1 to 5 posts:
Application Form can be downloaded from NIOS website that is www.nios.ac.in. Application complete in all respects along with attested copies of required documents, recent Passport size Photo and Demand draft(write name, address and post applied for on the back side of Demand Draft in capital Letters) should be forwarded to the address specified below on or before 29th December 2014.
For Sr.no.6 post:
Eligible candidates can attend Walk in Interview along with Original Certificates and duly filled Application form on 20th December 2014 at Interview venue specified below.
Address to send Application:
Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24/25, Institutional Area,
Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P.
NIOS, Regional Centre,
Dharamshala at 2nd Floor, Chamunda Complex (Near Income Tax Office),
Dari Road, Dharamshala, Distt. – Kangra, H.P. – 176057.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
- Last date to receive application: 29th December 2014.
- Last date to receive application from candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Dists. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep: 05th January 2015.
- Date of Interview: 20th December 2014.
Note: Candidates can check Official Notice for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|