National Institute of Open Schooling has circulated advertisement related to NIOS Recruitment. Institute invites applications for filling up various vacancies of Stenographer Post. Job hunters who are willing for these latest government jobs and have requisite eligibility criteria for NIOS Jobs can grab this chance by applying for NIOS Recruitment 2017 through online process.
Content Of The Page
Applications forms are available on below stated Official Notification, so, eligible candidates for NIOS Jobs are required to download from here and submit it till the last date that is 24th Jan. 2017. Willing contenders can get entire information related to this National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment from this page which is well created below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
What will be the educational Qualification?
- Willing candidates should possess Senior Secondary from a recognized Board
- Appliers should have Certificate/Diploma in Secretarial Practice from a recognized institution.
- The speed of applying candidates in shorthand in English/Hindi @ 80 w.p.m with computer speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
- 3 years experience of working as Stenographer in an established Organization/ Department is desirable.
Check Here More Job Opportunities:
What Is The Upper Age Limit?
Age of aspirants applying for NIOS Vacancies must not exceed 27 years. Upper age may be relaxed of reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Do you know the monthly income?
After the completion of selection process the candidates who will be appointed will get an impressive exciting amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (PB-I) per month from the concerned department of reputed National Institute of Open Schooling.
NIOS Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Check the selection Process:
The selection of applicants for National Institute of Open Schooling Vacancy will be decided by the expert team of National Institute of Open Schooling as they can select the aspirants either on the basis of qualification or experience OR institute may also conduct written/ trade/ Skill tests.
Read Below Links, For Doing Better Preparation Of Exam/Interview:
Steps to Fill NIOS Application Form:
- Firstly aspirants have to visit official web portal of National Institute of Open Schooling that is www.nios.ac.in
- This will opened a home page of official website then press on “News and Events” tab which has shown on home page.
- After that hit on “Vacancy” option from left side of next page.
- On new window follow “Group- D” press on “Detail and Application Format for the post of Stenographer (91 KB)” LINK.
- After reading complete details download application form which will be presented at the below of official notification and fill it with all given necessary details which should be filled in application in your own handwriting.
- Now paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided in application form.
- Prepare an envelope and should be properly sealed and super scribed with Name of the post…………….
- Lastly send it to address mentioned below.
To the Joint Director (Admin),
National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25,
Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida -201309, U.P
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Last Date to send Applications: 24th Jan. 2017
- End date to submit application form for flung area: 30th Jan. 2017
Remember this Note:
To collect complete details related to NIOS Recruitment 2017 you can check the Official Notification given above on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|