National Institute of Open Schooling has released walk in jobs advertisement titled as NIOS Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Project Coordinator, Deputy Project Coordinator, Senior Executive Officer and Executive Assistant. Those candidates who want to enhance their career through National Institute Of Open Schooling Jobs they can attend walk in interview at below provided date. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about NIOS Recruitment 2017.
Key contents of this page:
National Institute of Open Schooling is inviting candidates to fill online registration form and be a part of such a reputed organization. Candidates can follow the below stated procedure to fill online registration form before the last date that is 19.11.2017 and then appear for interview. Only those candidates who satisfy eligibility norms can apply for the vacant posts. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details regarding NIOS Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Institute Of Open Schooling|
|Number of vacancy||21|
|Walk in date||Check Below|
NIOS Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Deputy Project Coordinator||05|
|Senior Executive Officer||02|
- Candidates who are going to apply for National Institute Of Open Schooling Jobs they must possess Master Degree with M.Ed./Ph.D/ B.Ed. from any recognized university or institute.
- Those who are going to apply for NIOS Executive Assistant Recruitment they must possess B.C.A./B.Sc. (Computer Science)/B.E. OR B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from any recognized university or institute.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age and Salary Details:
|Post name||Age Criteria||Salary Scale (in Rs.)|
|Project Coordinator||65 years||80000/-|
|Deputy Project Coordinator||50000/-|
|Senior Executive Officer||30000/-|
|Executive Assistant||40 years||19200/-|
Mode of selection:
Candidates will get selected through their performance in walk in interview which is going to be conducted by the managing authorities of the organization.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
Steps to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated procedure to fill NIOS Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Institute Of Open Schooling that is www.nios.ac.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to vacancy tab in left panel of home page under other information section
- Now on reaching new page various job links will get appeared on your screen, just hit the suitable link of “Walk-in-interview to fill up the position on contract basis at Head Quarter (56 KB) PDF File Opens in a new window”
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit online registration option
- After that fill the required details and hit log in option
- Take hard copy of online registration form and appear for walk in interview at below provided date and venue
- Candidates who are going to appear for interview shall carry printout of online application along with self-attested copies of testimonials and one passport size photograph
Get Here>> NIOS Recruitment
Walk in venue:
A‐24‐25, Institutional Area, Sector‐62,
Find More: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Walk in date:
|Post name||Walk in date|
|Deputy Project Coordinator||22.11.2017|
|Senior Executive Officer||23.11.2017|
Candidates can grab rest details of NIOS Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can bookmark this web page by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|