A walk-in interview is going to conduct by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) regarding NIOS Recruitment 2015 for the post of Executive Officer. Eligible contenders can appear in walk-in interview at stipulated date and time. Aspirants are required to visit this page regular for latest updates about NIOS Recruitment 2016. Candidates, who are seeking for latest jobs in Noida, must fetch this opportunity.
|Post Name||Senior Executive Officer (Home Science)|
|Walk-in Interview Date||7th August 2015|
Remaining information has been given below on this page regarding NIOS Recruitment. Keen applicants may get information about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary, important dates etc. from the below section of this page which is well modified by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Appliers must have possessed with Master Degree in Home Science, Working knowledge of Computer Operation, Working knowledge of Hindi/ English. Applicants having experience will be given preference for NIOS Jobs.
Age of the candidates should not above the age of 63 years as on last date for NIOS Vacancy. Relaxation and reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHW candidates is applicable as per rules. SC/ ST candidates will be given 5 years relaxation and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation.
Selected contenders will be paid with an impressive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- Per Month for the post of Senior Executive Officer (Home Science) concerning NIOS Recruitment.
Organization will select the candidates through interview process which will be taken by selection committee. No TA/ DA will be given for attending interview for NIOS Recruitment.
How to Apply?
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.nios.ac.in.
- Further download official notification by pressing appropriate link.
- Now contenders must read entire details carefully and follow instructions.
- After read complete details, applicants should fill application form/CV in all respect.
- Candidates should mention a valid email id and contact number in application form.
- Applicants must attend walk-in interview at appropriate date and time.
- Applicants must bring all essential documents along with a set of self attested photocopies of the same.
- Applicants should also bring two recent passport size photographs with them to the interview venue.
- Candidates should bring all original testimonials at the time of interview.
- Appliers may also send application form/CV in advance through email.
- Applicants are requested to come for interview at least 30 minutes ago to the stipulated time of interview.
Walk-in Interview Venue:
National Institute of Open Schooling,
Head Quarters, A-24-25, Sector-62, NOIDA
Date of Walk-in Interview: 07th August 2015
Note: Aspirants may get other details about NIOS Recruitment 2015 go through Official Notification. Candidates need to keep in touch with us for obtain latest information about NIOS Recruitment 2016.
Individuals can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access. This page will be updated with current information about National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment. You can visit our portal for any information about recruitment, examination, Admit Card result, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye ON
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Fresher’s|
|Best State Government Jobs||Procedure To Fill Online Form|
National Institute of Open Schooling has unfolded a job notice as NIOS Recruitment to fill up the various 72 vacancies of Officer/Asst & Other. Aspirants who desire to apply against NIOS Recruitment 2015 may send application form along with original certificates on or before the closing date. We will shortly update this page with NIOS Recruitment 2016 details.
|Last date to submit application form||Check Below|
Get other information of NIOS Recruitment 2015 in support of essential qualification, salary structure, age limit, selection procedure, process to apply, date of walk-in etc from below framed section which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com please have a look…
Details of NIOS Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Secretary||01||37400-67000+G.P 8700 P.B.– IV|
|Director (Vocational Education)||01|
|Director (Student Support Services||01|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||01||15600-39100+G.P 7600 P.B – III|
|Assistant Director (Administration)||01||15600-39100+G.P 6600 P.B – III|
|Accounts Officer||01||15600-39100+G.P 6600 P.B.– III|
|Section Officer||01||9300-34800+G.P 4600 P.B – II|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01|
|EDP Supervisor||51*||9300-34800+G.P 4200 P.B – II|
|Assistant||04||5200-20200+G.P 2400 P.B – I|
|Junior Assistant||07#||5200-20200+G.P 1900 P.B – I|
|Post Name||Essential qualification||Age Limit|
|Secretary||From All India Services and organized Group A Services holding analogous posts on regular basis or 5 years regular service in the scale of 15600-39100 + G.P 7600 (Pre-revised Rs 12000- 375-16500), having knowledge of: a) Govt. of India Rules & Regulation regarding Administrative & Service Matters, Finance & Accounts and Legal Matters. b) Working knowledge of Hindi/English and computers.||Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date|
|Director (Vocational Education)||second class Master’s Degree with 55% marks or B+||Below 52 Years|
|Director (Student Support Services|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||On deputation from IA & AS or various central Government Accounts Services holding analogous posts or posts in the scale of 15600-39,100 with G.P 6,600 (Pre-revised 10000-325-15200) with 5 years service in the grade on regular basis or 8 years in the grade of 15600-39,100 with G.P 5,400 (Pre-revised 8000-13500).||Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date|
|Assistant Director (Administration)||second class Bachelor’s Degree||Below 37 years|
|Accounts Officer||Person from various Central Accounts / Audit organizations working on analogous posts in regular service or in the pay scale of 15600-39,100 with G.P 5,400 (Pre-revised 8000-13500) with a minimum experience of three years in the grade or having six years regular service in the pay scale of 9300-34,800 with G.P 4,800 (Pre-revised 7450-11500) or having eight years regular service in the pay scale of 9300-34,800 with G.P 4,600 (Pre-revised 6500-10500)||Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date|
|Section Officer||Second Class Graduate from a recognized University||37 years|
|Assistant Audit Officer||5 Years experience in Accounts/Audit in a Government/ Autonomous Organization in the scale of 9,300-34,800 with G.P 4,200 (Pre-revised 5,500-9,000) or 6 years in the pay scale of 9,300-34,800 with G.P 4,200 (Pre-revised 5,000-8,000) or 8 years in the pay scale of 5,200-20,200 with G.P 2,800 (Pre-revised 4,500-7,000)||Not exceeding 56 years on the closing date|
|EDP Supervisor||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with post graduate diploma in computer application/hardware engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution. 2. 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms.||37 years|
|Assistant||Senior Secondary from a recognized Board||27 years on the closing date|
|Post Name||Unreserved/OBC category||SC/ST categories|
Mode of payment:
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee through demand draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
Process to Apply For NIOS Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply through Official site is www.nios.ac.in.
- On home page, check ‘Information About’, under this box choose ‘Vacancy’ tab visible at the left side of page.
- Thereafter select link ‘for which post you desire to apply for
- Read full notification with awareness.
- Prescribed format of application form is available; take a print out of it.
- Fill an application form with all significant details and attach attested copies of all significant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc. and forward at the address displayed below:
Venue of Walk-In:
National Institute of Open Schooling,
Head Quarters, A-24-25, Sector-62, NOIDA
- Last date to submit application with required attested certificates/documents is 04th August 2015
- last date to forward application with required attested certificates/documents in case of North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep is 11th August 2015
Candidates are required to check Official Link to get other details about NIOS Recruitment. You may soon acquire the details of NIOS Recruitment 2016 from here only.