National Institute of Open Schooling has liberated an employment advertisement concerning NIOS Recruitment. Career oriented and hard working participants may apply for filling up vacancies of State Consultant & Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator posts. Against NIOS Recruitment 2016, a walk- in interview is going to be driven by NIOS. Contenders who want to be a part of this organization may go for walk- in interview on scheduled date that is given below.
|Name Of The Post||Various|
|Walk- In Interview Date||13th February 2016|
Candidates, going to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2016 may get other details such as essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary, important dates etc from the below section of this page which is make available by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name, Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|State Consultant||Post Graduate Degree in any discipline with Minimum 3 years experience in Training coordination at State/ District level.||Rs. 35,000/‐ per month|
|Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Computer Application (or) Any Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application from Recognized Institute.||Rs. 16,000/‐ per month|
For State Consultant post age of appliers must not be less than 25 years and more than 65 years and for post of Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator age must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years.
Walk- in- interview is going to be conduct to appoint skilled candidates against vacancies of State Consultant & Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts.
How to Apply for NIOS Recruitment:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is www.nios.ac.in.
- Then go to the “Information About” and hit on the ‘Vacancy’ link.
- Now a new page will be opened having ‘Walk in Interview for the post of State Consultant and Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator for ASHA Project in the state of Sikkim on contractual basis (144 KB) PDF File’ link.
- Read all details properly and after that you need to download the application form and fill it with required details.
- All candidates may attend Walk‐ In on 13th February 2016 along with their complete applications giving full details with attested copies of testimonials etc. in the prescribed performa.
- Candidate should bring the original testimonial also for verification.
- Participants should reach at below given venue on scheduled time.
Human Resource Development Department (HRDD),
Gangtok, Govt. of Sikkim
Walk- In Interview Date: 13th February 2016
Note: Get details about NIOS Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|