NIOS Recruitment 2014
National Institute of Open Schooling is going to declare a recruitment notice for various posts. Talented and hard working candidates who want to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2014 must submit application form accordingly.
If you have ability and desired for NIOS jobs then you must apply for NIOS Recruitment 2014. Recruitmentresult.com provides below complete details regarding this advertisement:
Name of organization
National Institute of Open Schooling
Name of the post
- Director ( Vocational Education)
- Joint Director (Media)
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director
- Accounts Officer
- Section Officer
- EDP Supervisor
- Graphic Artist
Who may apply for?
To apply for this vacancy notification applicants should be Bachelor/Master Degree holder from any recognized university.
Get Graduate Jobs-> Check Details
Applicant’s age should be between 37 years to 56 years.
Candidates will be selected on the basis on the performance in personal interview.
- For General category: Rs 200/- as
- For SC/ST and OBC categories: Rs 100/-
All aspirants need to pay application fees through demand draft drawn in favor of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
How to apply?
- First you should get application form from the official website that is nios.ac.in.
- Application form with all attachment and demand draft should be submitted in provided time to apply. Delay in application form may be the cause of rejection of application form.
“Joint Director (Admin),
National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24/25, Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida – 201409, U.P”
Get latest UP Jobs 2014
Note: To get more details visit the Official Website.