NIOS Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Open Schooling has broadcasted an advertisement as NIOS Recruitment 2015 about vacancies for the post of Executive Officer & Office Assistant. Applicants who are willing and concerned can appear in walk-in-interview on 24th January 2015.
|Post Name||Executive Officer & Office Assistant|
|End Date to Apply||24th January 2015|
Applicants who are applying can obtain more information regarding NIOS job vacancy through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Qualification criterion for applying contenders is well sated in the segment provided below:
For Executive Officer:
- Graduate in any discipline with Minimum experience of Administration including HRD/Finance and Accounting/Audit/Civil/Electrical etc.
- Working knowledge of Computer Operation and good communication in Hindi/English.
For Office Assistant:
- Appliers must acquire minimum education Senior Secondary or equivalent.
- Ability to work in computers with a speed not less than 6000 key depressions per hour and good communication in Hindi/English.
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary(Rs.)|
|Executive Officer||Below 64 years||22,000/-p.m.|
|Office Assistant||18-35 years||15,000/-p.m.|
Candidates will be called to appear in an interview. On the basis of their performances they will be assured.
7 Steps to Apply:
Contenders to apply have to attend walk-in-interview.
- Firstly, applying contenders have to visit the website to download the application format. Official site is www.nios.ac.in.
- On the home page, move towards box titled as ‘Information About’, under this box chose “Vacancy” tab visible at the left side of the page.
- Now, in the new tab select link ‘Walk in Interview for Contractual post……’
- Read full notification carefully. Prescribed format application form is available, take the print out of it.
- Read and fill it properly, attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- To appear for Walk-In-Interview contenders have to bring copies of every required and relevant documents according to the post along with two recent passport size photographs.
- Applying candidates have to visit at the venue which is declared below within the time provided along with the essential things for walk-in-interview.
Address where appliers have to reach within the time given:
Aspirants reporting not on time or without the entities required will be disqualified without any report.
Regional Centre, Regional Centre,
C/O Indian Institute of Education,
128/2, J.P. Naik Road, Off Karve Road,
Near Solarise Health club,
Kothrud, Pune 411038
Walk-In-Date: 24th January 2015
For More Information, Candidates May Check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On