A latest employment declaration as NIOS Recruitment 2016 has been made by National Institute of Open Schooling for filling various vacant positions. Regarding this NIOS has invited applications from eligible candidates for hiring them to the posts of Joint Director, System Analyst cum Programmer, Deputy Director and other. Aspirants willing to work in this Institute may apply for NIOS Jobs by filling the applications in prescribed format as early as possible. Candidates planning to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year must frequently visit this web page. As our team will soon cover all the facts related to this recruitment very soon.
Interested aspirants are required to submit the prescribed application form on or prior to the last date which is well specified below. Candidates who wish to apply for stated post must ensure that they are satisfying requisite eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Aspirants may attain entire information related to this vacancy notification from this page which is equipped below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Last Date To Submit Application For||Local Area||08th November 2016|
|Remote Area||15th November 2016|
NIOS Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|Name of Post||No. of vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Joint Director (Media)||01||Master’s Degree preferably in Mass Communication|
|System Analyst cum Programmer||01||Either MCA with 55% Marks or B.E in Computer Science or Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Deputy Director (Administration)||01||At least second class Master’s Degree with 55% marks.|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||01||On deputation from IA & AS or various central Government Accounts Services holding analogous posts and Working knowledge of Hindi / English and Computers|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01||Working knowledge of computer operations and Hindi / English|
|Stenographer||01||Senior Secondary, Certificate/Diploma in Secretarial Practice and Speed in shorthand in English/Hindi @ 80 w.p.m with computer speed of 8000 key depression per hour.|
Must Check Below Given Links To Grab More Job Opportunities:
Salary Structure and Age Criteria:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Joint Director (Media)||Rs.37,400-67,000 + G.P Rs.8,700||Below 47 years|
|System Analyst cum Programmer||Rs.15600-39100+G.P Rs.7600||Below 42 years|
|Deputy Director (Administration)|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||Not exceeding 56 years|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Rs.9,300-34,800 + G.P Rs.4,600|
|Stenographer||Rs.5200-20200 + G.P Rs.2400||Below 27 years|
- Aspirants are required to submit the application fee in the form of Demand Draft of 750/- for Unreserved / OBC category and 250/- for SC/ST categories in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
- Candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in written test / interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of National Institute of Open Schooling. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or test.
Procedure to apply for NIOS Recruitment:
- Interested aspirants are first of all required to log on to the official website of organization that is www.nios.ac.in.
- Now, move on to “Information About” section available at left side of home page and hit on “Vacancy” link visible there.
- After that select “Indicative Vacancy Notification Group A,B and C – (89 KB) PDF File Opens in a new window” link.
- This will open the desired advertisement on your computer screen.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the application format available below specific advertisement of the particular post for which you are applying for.
- Must fill prescribed application form with exact information and attach attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph.
- After that, application form completed in all aspects may wrap in envelope and send it to below stated address before the last date should be reached.
- Incomplete applications/ without relevant supporting enclosures/without prescribed fee/ application not on prescribed form will be summarily rejected.
Joint Director (Admin),
National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25,
Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Noida – 201309, U.P
Check Here: Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last Date to Submit Application For:
- Local Area: 08th November 2016
- Remote Area: 15th November 2016
You can check below given Official Notification for more detail against NIOS Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
NIOS Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|