Apply now for Job openings of Secretary and Director (Vocational Education & Evaluation) posts through NIOS Recruitment 2020. Those who are interested in these NIOS Job Opportunities may Apply Online on the official portal on or before the closing date which is 12-01-2021. For more details, check below…
|NIOS Recruitment Notice||Get Here|
|NIOS General Instructions||Download Here|
|NIOS Recruitment Rules||Download Here|
|Important Rules for How to Apply for NIOS Jobs 2020||Download PDF|
|NIOS Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|Official Portal||Get Here|
NIOS Notification 2020 Details:
- Name of the Institute: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- Category: NIOS Recruitment 2020
- Available Openings: Secretary and Director (Vocational Education & Evaluation)
- Mode to Apply: Online
- Last Date: 12-01-2021
- Official Website: www.nios.ac.in
NIOS Vacancy 2020:
|SI No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post(s)|
|Group-A 01||Secretary||01 (One)|
|02||Director (Vocational Education)||01 (One)|
|03||Director (Evaluation)||01 (One)|
Question 1: What is the Eligibility Criterion to apply for NIOS Vacancies?
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification||Age Limit|
|Secretary||From All India Services and organized Group A Services holding analogous posts on regular basis or 5 years regular service in the scale of Level-12 of the pay matrix.|
(i) Second Class Masters degree with 55% Marks Or
(ii) PG Degree/Diploma in Management.
|Director (Vocational Education)||At least second-class Master’s Degree with 55% marks or B+. 2) 10 years regular service in the scale of Level-11 of the pay matrix.|
1. Either a Doctorate Degree of an Indian or Foreign University or equivalent published research work of high standard.
2. Outstanding academic contribution in the field of distance education.
3. Post Graduate/ Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Teaching/ Education.
4. Experience in an Open Learning/Distance Education Institution.
|Director (Evaluation)||52 Years|
From Here: Get Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Question 2: How Much Salary will be given for NIOS Jobs 2020?
Answer: Pay Scale offered for National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment is stated below:
|SI No.||Name of the Post||Pay scale in the Pay Matrix|
|Group-A 01||Secretary||Level-13 ( Rs.123100/- to Rs.215900/-) as per 7th CPC|
|02||Director (Vocational Education)||Level-13 ( Rs.123100/- to Rs.215900/-) as per 7th CPC|
|03||Director (Evaluation)||Level-13 (Rs.123100/- to Rs.215900/-) as per 7th CPC|
Question 3: How much Application Fees do I need to pay for NIOS Job Vacancy?
Answer: Following amount of Application Fee is to be paid online while submitting the applications for National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment 2020:
|Classification of Post||Amount|
|Group ‘A’ (UR & OBC)||Rs.750.00|
|Group ‘A’ (SC & ST)||Rs.250.00|
Note: NOTE: Rs 50/- will be charged as online processing fee (other than Application Fee) for each online transaction. Physically Handicapped candidates with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from paying any sort of fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Question 4: Do you know about NIOS Selection Procedure?
Answer: Appointment against the NIOS Vacancy shall be based on Qualification, Experience, Written Tests and/or Interview Round. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Question 5: How To Apply For NIOS Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.nios.ac.in
- Now on the homepage, move under ‘Information About’ section available at the left side.
- Press the ‘Vacancy’ option under the same.
- The new page will display a list of latest NIOS Vacancies.
- Read the NIOS Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Candidates meeting the required criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling Jobs have to go apply.
- Press the suitable “Apply Online” link given there.
- Fill the asked details in the NIOS Online Form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit NIOS Application Form online and keep a copy for future reference.
Question 6: What Documents are required to be attached with NIOS Online Application Form?
- Attested copies of Educational qualifications/ Experiences
- Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate
- EWS certificate in respect of EWS candidate
- PWD certificate in case of PWD candidates having disability of more than 40%
- Ex-serviceman certificate (in case of ex-serviceman)
- Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed
- Forwarding letter of HOD concerned, ACRs of last 5 years, Vigilance clearance, Integrity certificate, list of Major and Minor penalties imposed during last 10 years along with No Objection Certificate
Check List Of: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question 6: What is the closing date to apply for NIOS Job 2020?
Applications will be accepted upto 12-01-2021 till 11:59 PM
NIOS Recruitment 2020 Notification:
NIOS Secretary and Director Vacancy are available in National Institute of Open Schooling. Through NIOS Notification, organization is going to fill up 03 vacant positions. In compliance to this, NIOS Applications through onliene mode are invited.
According to the NIOS Recruitment Notice, National Institute of Open Schooling will accept the applications on or before the last date which is 12-01-2021. Afterwards no submissions for NIOS Vacancy will be taken into consideration.
Selection of the candidates for NIOS Jobs will undergo through the written test(s) and interview procedure. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not participate in the recruitment procedure. Rest details about NIOS Recruitment are available on this page.
Aspirants interested in getting more information regarding NIOS Recruitment 2020 may also go through the Official Website Link given above. For more updates, you are suggested to be in touch with us.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Online Quiz||Latest Recruitments|
|Highest Paying Government Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs As Per Your Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|