44 Group B/C Supervisor/Asst Vacancy are available in National Institute of Open Schooling. Through NIOS Recruitment, organization is willing to fill the positions with eligible and deserving contenders. In compliance to this, NIOS Applications from offline mode are invited.
According to the NIOS Recruitment Notice, National Institute of Open Schooling will accept the applications till 11-05-2018. Afterwards no submissions for NIOS Vacancy will be taken into consideration.
This Page Includes:
Candidates apply for the NIOS Jobs will undergo through the written test and interview procedure. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview. Rest details about NIOS Recruitment are available in below section of this page that is well created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Post||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Number of National Institute of Open Schooling vacancies||44|
|Last date to apply||11-05-2018|
Name of Vacancy In NIOS:
|Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Qualification required for NIOS Careers:
|Name Of The Post||Qualification Required For NIOS Recruitment||Age Limit|
|NIOS EDP Supervisor vacancy||37 years|
|NIOS Junior Assistant vacancy||27 years|
NIOS Salary Given:
|Name of the Post||Salary in NIOS Recruitment|
|EDP Supervisor||Level 6- Rs.35400-112400/-|
|Junior Assistant||Level 2- Rs.19900-63200/-|
NIOS Application Fees:
Candidates interested in applying for the NIOS Group B Vacancy or NIOS Group C vacancy have to submit an amount of application fees as:
Amount of application for NIOS Recruitment can be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida
Check Also: Employment News This Week Highlights
NIOS Selection Procedure:
Selection of candidates for National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment will be done on the basis of their qualification, experience and interview taken by the recruitment panel of NIOS. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
|Get Details||How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.nios.ac.in
- Scroll down the homepage and go to Information about section
- Select and hit on vacancy tab
- From the nest screen appears select and hit on “Recruitment of EDP Supervisor and Junior Assistant (1.4MB) PDF”
- Read all the details given in the official notification
- After going through the details about National Institute of Open Schooling Jobs if you think that you are eligible for vacancy available then download the application form given along
- Take a print out of it and attach all the testimonials required
- Recheck the details you have entered in the NIOS application form and must paste your photograph and signature it
- NIOS Applications without signature will not be accepted.
- Now enclose the application into anenvelope
- At last send theNational Institute of Open Schooling application to the postal address stated below.
- The envelope containing the application should be super subscribed with “Application for the post of …………………………………………………………………………………….
Get Here>>> NIOS Recruitment Official Notice PDF
NIOS Important dates:
- Last date for candidates to submit their applications for NIOS 2018 Recruitment along with all required testimonials is 11-05-2018
- (In case of candidates from North Eastern States Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and SpitiDistts. of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 18.05.2018).
NIOS Regional Centres (List of Regional center is given in official notification)
Aspirants interested in getting more information regarding NIOS Recruitment 2018 may also go through this Official Website Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Ways to Be Happy at Work|