NIPCCD Recruitment 2014
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has professed a notification as NIPCCD Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies by talented contenders. Willing Candidates may clutch this chance by forwarding the NIPCCD application form on or before the last date stated below.
|Closing Date||Within 21 days|
Other appropriate details regarding NIPCCD Recruitment 2014 like name of the post, no of post and procedure to apply etc are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the post||No. of Positions|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|Staff Car Driver||01|
|Project Officer (NCF)||01|
|Section Officer (NCF)||01|
Job seekers should have possessed High School/ Diploma/ Master or Bachelor degree in the concern discipline with the required experience as per the post applied for from a reputated university or Institute.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- in the shape of Demand Draft in favour of the “National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development” payable at New Delhi.
- No fee is required for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Age and Salary Details
|Post Name||Upper Age limit||Pay scale + Grade pay|
|Editor||50 years||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Director||35 years||Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-|
|Research Assistant||30 years||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Junior Hindi Translator||28 years||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200/|
|Accounts Clerk||30 years||Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs. 2400/-|
|Staff Car Driver||Rs. 5200-20200+ GP Rs. 1900|
|Project Officer (NCF)||56 years||Rs. 15,600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600/|
|Section Officer (NCF)||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-|
Selection of the job hunters will be based on the process of
- Written test
- Computer skill test
How to apply?
- Candidates who fulfill the all eligibility condition can download the application form from the official website nipccd.nic.in.
- Then fill the form with all details correctly and attach self attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials/experience certificates and two recent passport size photographs.
- Send the application within an envelope, superscripted as “Application for the post of __” to the below tuned address.
Assistant Administrative Officer (Pers)
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development,
5, Siri Institutional Area, Opposite Hauz Khas Police Station,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Last date for receipt of application: within 21 days from the publication of the official advertisement.
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification.
NIPCCD Recruitment 2014
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has strewed a notification as NIPCCD Recruitment 2014 for filling up various posts. Eligible candidates may fill the application form on or before the last date.
|No. of Posts||28|
|Last date||Within 21 days|
Well qualified candidates may apply by submitting application form through Email. All details about NIPCCD Recruitment 2014are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
|Data Entry Operator||03|
|Training Methodology Specialist||05|
|Curriculum Development Specialist||05|
Applicants who are going to apply for NIPCCD Recruitment 2014 should be Graduated / Post Gradated in relevant discipline
|Name Of Post||Salary|
|Programme Manager||Rs. 100000/|
|Programme Associate||Rs. 50000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 20000/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview/skill test.
Job hunters have to pay fee for Rs.250/- in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of the “National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official website nipccd.nic.in
- Go to ‘Vacancies’ option given at the bottom of the home page.
- Choose the link for various posts on purely contract basis.
- Read the advertisement carefully
- Fill the application form in given format
- Send the application form with two recent passport size colour photographs with self attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials/experience certificates and caste certificate, if any
- The envelope may be superscripted “Application for the post of “___________________”.
- Send the application form to the given address.
The Assistant Administrative Officer (Pers.),
National Institute of Public
Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD),
5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi 110016
Application form should be reached within 21 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more details you may read the Official Link.