A Latest advertisement regarding NIPCCD Recruitment has been advertised by National Institute of Public Cooperation And Child Development. Applications are invited by the organization to hire eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate and Assistant. Candidates, who are dedicated towards their career, and want to apply for NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 they must attend written test on scheduled date.
Keen contenders need to bring the application form along with certificate, experience letter (if any), testimonials and other relevant documents at the time of written test that will be held on 12th December 2016. Rest of the details regarding NIPCCD Project Associate and Assistant posts can be obtained by scrolling down the whole page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute Of Public Cooperation And Child Development|
|Appear For Test On||12th December 2016|
- Project Associate
- Project Assistant
- Applicant must possess post graduate degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Home Science Nutrition/ Media, Statistics Management and Child Development with research/ training experience in the field of Women & Child Development.
- Two years’ experience of working in area of Women & Child related programmes and functional knowledge of Computer.
- Also, Specialist in use of Qualitative Techniques and Good command over English and Hindi language.
Check Here: Latest Post Graduate Jobs
Applicant should not exceed the age of 35 years as it is decided by the recruitment panel of organization. Relaxation will be provided by the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
NIPCCD Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Selected candidate will get impressive amount of salary which is mention below:
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 28000/- per month|
Selection Process for NIPCCD Jobs:
Selection of the candidates will be based on written test, skill test and interview which will be done through recruitment panel of organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps To Fill Application Form:
- First of all aspirant have to logon on to the official website of the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- On home page of the official website you have to hit on the tab “Vacancies”.
- This will open the list of links having latest opening of NIPCCD Recruitment.
- Candidate has to select the link “Filling up the project posts in NIPCCD, New Delhi”.
- This will open a PDF file having further details of this post.
- Aspirants have to read the details carefully.
- On same PDF there will be a prescribed format of application form you have to download application format.
- Take a printout of the prescribed application form and fill it carefully with your accurate and relevant details like name, age, qualification, and other information.
- Bring the application form along with certificates, experience letter (if any), testimonials and other relevant documents to the address mentioned below and appear in the written test to below given address.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
National Institute Of Public Cooperation and Child Development
5, SIRI Institutional Area
HAUZ KHAS New Delhi – 110016
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
|Written Test and Computer Skill Test||12th December 2016 at 10:30 am|
|Interview||14th December 2016 at 2:30 pm|
For more details regarding NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 you may check official notification that is mention above. Join us on Facebook and Google + for latest updates.
You Might Be Interested In: