National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has promulgated a notification of NIPCCD Recruitment. Job hunters who wish to apply for Project Asst and Project Associate posts should attend Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date and venue. Applying contenders have to bring filled in Application Form and self-attested copies of relevant credentials on the day of Interview concerning NIPCCD Recruitment 2015.
|Posts Name||Project Asst and Project Associate|
|Walk-In Interview Date||30th June 2015|
Rest information related to NIPCCD Recruitment 2015 Notification such as Essential Qualification, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, How to Apply etc are well customized in the beneath segment of this page by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on it and applicants who fulfill all criteria must attend Interview on prescribed dates.
Contenders should hold Post graduate degree in Human Development / Psychology / Social Work/ Child Guidance and Counselling/ Sociology/Home Science, Food & Nutrition from a recognized University/Institute.
Aspirants should have relevant research/ training experience in the field of women and child development.
Appliers should have an age limit of 35 years to apply. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable as per norms of an Organization.
The salary structure for above stated posts is as follows:
- Project Asst: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Project Associate: Rs. 25,000 per month
Procedure to selecting qualified candidates will be purely based on their performance in test/skill test and Interview.
How to apply for NIPCCD Recruitment?
- Interested and suitable applicants must log on to Official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- After that, hit on “Vacancies” link available on home page.
- Then, choose the relevant link as per post you are applying for.
- Now, read entire instructions carefully and then move forward to Application form.
- Download it and fill a form with all significant information.
- Now, contenders are required to go for test/skill test and Interview on specific date and time along with Application form, recent self-attested photograph and self attested photocopies of testimonials / certificates.
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development 5,
Siri, Institutional Area, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi- 110016.
Walk-In Interview Date: 30th June 2015
Note: Read Official Advertisement to get more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On