National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has conveyed an advertisement in concern of NIPCCD Recruitment. Skilled job hunters are invited for filling up the Project Assistant post. Keen and fascinated individuals who wish to apply for NIPCCD Recruitment 2015 may attend walk- In Test which is going to be held on the date equipped below. Applicants need to bring application form and all essential documents at the time of Interview. Stay in touch with us to get information about NIPCCD Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Positions Offered||Project Assistant|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview and Written Test/ Skill Test||09th October 2015|
Further details have been mentioned below on this page regarding NIPCCD Jobs. Qualified and interested applicants may get full details about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, walk-in venue etc. from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Participants should have Post graduate degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Home Science, Food & Nutrition and Child Development with research/ training experience in the field of women and child development.
Selected job hunters will get Rs. 20, 000/- per month as salary from National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.
Procedure of selecting qualified candidates against these vacancies will be purely based on their performance in test/ skill test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.
How to Apply for NIPCCD Recruitment:
- Interested and suitable applicants must log on to Official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- After that, hit on “Vacancies” link available on home page.
- Then, choose the relevant link “Walk-in Test/ Skill Test/ interview on 09.10.2015”.
- Now, read entire instructions carefully and then move forward to Application form.
- Download it and fill a form with all significant information.
- Now, contenders are required to go for test/skill test and Interview on specific date and time along with Application form, recent self-attested photograph and self attested photocopies of testimonials / certificates.
- Job seekers need to produce in person all Original documents at time of interview for verification.
- It is advised to reach venue 15 minutes before time of interview to avoid final rush.
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
5, Siri, Institutional Area, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi- 110016
Date of Walk- In- Interview and Written Test/ Skill Test: 09th October 2015
Note: Aspirants who want to apply may also get further information about NIPCCD Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification. Stay tuned with us to get information about NIPCCD Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On