National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has strewed an employment notification, titled as NIPCCD Recruitment. Organization is looking for proficient and self motivated candidates for the post of Project Assistant. Candidates who think that they fulfilled the eligibility criteria can apply for NIPCCD Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date that is mentioned below.
Applicants who want to participate in NIPCCD Recruitment are advised to fill an application form before the last date that is 7th July 2016. Applicants, who want to get more details regarding NIPCCD jobs, may go through this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||7th July 2016|
Name of the Post:
Candidates applying for the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development vacancies must have complete their post graduate degree in Social work / Sociology/ Psychology / Home Science Nutrition / Media, Statistics Management and Child Development with research / training experience in the field of women & child development.
Age Limit for NIPCCD Vacancy:
The contenders applying for the said post are informed that only those participants can apply who have their age between 18 years to 35 years.
The candidate selected for the post will get the fixed amount of Emoluments of Rs. 25000/- per month.
- Candidates have to pass the Written Test or Interview to get hired by the organization
- Selection panel of the organization will select the candidates according to their performance in Interview.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply:
- First of all aspirant have to logon on to the official website of the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- On home page of the official website you have to hit on the tab “Vacancies”.
- This will open the list of links having latest opening of NIPCCD Recruitment.
- Candidate has to select the link “Project Assistant (on contract basis)”.
- This will open a PDF file having further details of this post, aspirants have to read the details carefully.
- On same PDF there will be a prescribed format of application form you have to save the application format.
- Take a printout of the prescribed application form and fill it carefully with your accurate and relevant details like name, age, qualification, and other information.
- Send the application form along with certificates, experience letter (if any), testimonials and other relevant documents to the address mentioned below.
Asstt. Admn. Officer (P)
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
5, Siri, Institutional Area,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 7th July 2016
Below Given Official Notification may help you, to get further details regarding NIPCCD Recruitment 2016. Kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for more updates related latest government jobs
NIPCCD Recruitment 2016:- Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|