National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has issued a notification about NIPCCD Recruitment. NIPCCD Applications are invited from talented and capable job hunters for filling up the Consultant, Project Associate and Project Assistant posts. Willing and interested individuals who wish to apply for NIPCCD Recruitment 2015 may attend walk-In Interview which is going to be held on the date equipped below. Applicants need to bring application form and all essential documents at the time of Interview.
|Name of Positions Offered||Various|
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||27th August 2015|
Further details have been mentioned below on this page regarding NIPCCD Jobs 2015. Qualified and interested applicants may get full details about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, walk-in venue etc. from the below section of this page which is well created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Project Associate
- Project Assistant
Job finders who are eager to apply for NIPCCD Vacancy must hold Master’s Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Home Science Nutrition, Statistics Management and Child Development from recognized University or Institute. Aspirants must have Two years experience of working in areas of Women & Child related progamme/ Research/Training/ Monitoring of Social Development and functional knowledge of Computer.
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers should be 35 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates is applicable as per norms of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.
The salary structure for above stated posts is as follows:
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Consultant & Project Associate: Rs. 25,000 per month
Manner of Appointment:
Applicants will have to attend Walk in Test/ Skill test/ Interview for various posts conducted by the selection committee of organization. Procedure of selecting qualified candidates for NIPCCD Recruitment will be purely based on their performance in test/skill test and Interview which will be accomplished by the selection penal of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development.
How to Apply for NIPCCD Recruitment:
- Interested and suitable applicants must log on to Official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- After that, hit on “Vacancies” link available on home page.
- Then, choose the relevant link “Walk in Test/Skill test/ Interview on 27.08.2015” as per post you are applying for.
- Now, read entire instructions carefully and then move forward to Application form.
- Download it and fill a form with all significant information.
- Now, contenders are required to go for test/skill test and Interview on specific date and time along with Application form, recent self-attested photograph and self attested photocopies of testimonials / certificates.
- Job seekers need to produce in person all Original documents at time of interview for verification.
- It is advised to reach venue 15 minutes before time of interview to avoid final rush.
- No candidates will be allowed after 9.45 A.M.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development,
New Delhi- 110 016
- Date of Walk- In- Interview: 27th August 2015
- Time of Interview: 9:00 A.M.
Read Official Notice for more detailed information related to NIPCCD Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On