National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has librated a career advertisement as NIPCCD Recruitment. Institution is going to organize a walk-in interview to fill up the various vacant posts of Junior Consultant, Project Associate, Project Assistant and Data Entry Operator (DEO) in different departments. Keen job searchers who are satisfying the eligibility criteria of NIPCCD Recruitment 2016 and interested to apply for any of the above said posts they may attend the walk-in interview on correct time and date that is well mentioned below.
|Name of The Post||Various|
|Walk-in Date||17th & 19th March 2016|
Candidates who are going to apply they can obtain the rest information like essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, salary structure, important dates, walk-in venue etc. in the below part of this page that is created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Essential Qualification & Salary Details:
|Name Of The Post||Essential Details||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|Junior Consultant||Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/ Home Science Nutrition, Statistics Management and Child Development||Rs.45,000/- – 60,000/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Candidates Possessing 10+2 or equivalent certificate||Rs.10,000/-|
Candidates must meet the age criteria of NIPCCD Recruitment and the upper age shall be relaxable for SC/ST/PH categories candidates according to the NIPCCD norms.
Applicants have to go through written test and walk-in interview round and contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of NIPCCD.
How To Apply?
- Aspirants who are interested to apply they need to go through the Official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- Now applicants are required to hit on “Vacancies” tab available in the menu bar on the home page.
- After that candidates need to choose “Walk in Test/Skill test/Interview for Project” link.
- Now, read complete instructions carefully and then take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Aspirants have to fill application form with required and mandatory details asking in the application form.
- Contenders are required to go for test/skill test and Interview on specific date and time along with Application form, recent self-attested photograph and self attested photocopies of testimonials / certificates.
- Appliers may appear in walk-in interview along with all Original documents at time of interview for verification.
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development,
5, Siri, Institutional Area, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi- 110 016
|Name Of The Post||Date Of Written Exam/skill test||Date If Walk-In|
|Junior Consultant||17th March 2016 at 09.00 A.M||29th March 2016 at 10:00 AM|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||19th March 2016 at 09.00 A.M||-|
Aspirants who want to apply may also get further information about NIPCCD Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. Stay tuned with us to get information in this concern or you may follow us on facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On