NIPCCD Recruitment 2015
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development has strewed a notification as NIPCCD Recruitment 2015 for filling up various vacancies. Candidates, who desire to build their career in Government Sector, may apply by appearing in Walk-In Interview on the scheduled date as shown below:
|Walk-In Interview Dates||Provided Below|
Rest information related to NIPCCD Recruitment 2015 such as Essential Qualification, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, How to Apply etc are well customized in the beneath segment of this page which is structured for your help by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look on it and applicants who fulfill all criteria must attend selection procedure on prescribed dates.
Vacancies & Required Education Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Data Entry Operator||Applicants must have possessed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification|
|2||Project Assistants||Masters degree in M.Sc. , Nutrition, Social Work, Psychology, Child Development, Home science / Education /Statistics / Sociology|
|3||Technical Staff / Support Staff|
|4||Psychiatric Social Worker||Post Graduation degree in Home science / Social Work with Specialization in Psychiatry Social work.|
|5||Child Development Worker|
|6||Clinical Psychologist (Part time)||Masters degree or diploma in Psychology / Psychological Medicine (DPM or MD)|
|7||Psychiatrist (Part time)|
Age Limit Details:
Age criteria for stated posts will be decided as per National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development rules & Regulations.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Psychiatrist (Part time)||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator|
|Project Assistants||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Technical Staff / Support Staff|
|Psychiatric Social Worker|
|Child Development Worker|
|Clinical Psychologist (Part time)||Rs. 7500/-|
Procedure to selecting qualified contestants will be purely based on their performance in walk-in interview.
How to Apply for www.nipccd.nic.in recruitment 2015?
- Interested and suitable applicants must log on to official website of National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development that is www.nipccd.nic.in
- After that, hit on “Vacancies” link available on home page.
- Then, choose “TEMPORARY CONTRACTUAL POSTS (BENGALURU) Walk-in-Test / Interview for various posts to be conducted on 03 – 05 June 2015.” option.
- Now, read entire instructions carefully and then move forward to application form.
- Download it and fill a form with all significant information.
- Now, contenders are required to go for walk-in written and interview on specific date and time at NIPCCD along with application form, recent self-attested photograph and self attested photocopies of testimonials / certificates.
At NIPCCD, Southern Regional Centre,
No 18, New Town, Yelahanka,
Opp. to Federal Mogul Factory
Main Gate Doddaballapura Road,
Bangalore – 560 064
Walk-In Interview Dates For
|Posts Sr. No.||Dates|
|Sr. No. 1||03rd June 2015|
|For Sr. 2 & 3||04th June 2015|
|For All (4,5,6,7)||05th June 2015|
For more details regarding NIPCCD Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On