On 21-06-2018, a Walk-in-Interview will be held by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research or filling up Sr/Jr Project Assistant Vacancy through NIPER Recruitment Advt.No.04/2018.
M.Sc Degree Holders who possess required eligibility criteria can grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for NIPER Recruitment 2018 through Walk-in-Interview process given below along with one set of all the documents/ testimonials and original also for verification.
|Highlights Of This Page|
NIPER Walk-in Interview Date 21st June 2018:
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research has decided that NIPER Walk-in Interview will be held on 21-06-2018 at venue given below to hire eligible and worthy candidates.
To obtain complete details regarding National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Recruitment you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the unit of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Institute||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research|
|Name of the NIPER Vacancy||Sr/Jr Project Assistant|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Educational Qualification for NIPER Job Vacancy:
Those candidates who possess Degree of M.Sc in relevant field with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records are eligible to apply for NIPER Recruitment 2018.
Age Restrictions for NIPER Jobs:
Age of aspirants applying for NIPER Recruitment must not be less than 18 years and upper age will be decided by organization time to time. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/ OBC category candidates as per norms to apply for National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Recruitment.
Appointed appliers for NIPER Jobs will receive an impressive and good amount as monthly salary along with other allowances and perks from the concerned department of reputed National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research.
NIPER Recruitment Process:
On the Basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview, the selection of contenders for NIPER Junior Assistant Recruitment and NIPER Senior Assistant Recruitment will be done which will be conducted by the experts of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply for NIPER Recruitment?
Eligible applicants for NIPER Project Assistant Jobs need to follow below provided guidelines to submit application form before the end date.
- Job appliers will have to visit Official Website of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research which is www.niperkolkata.edu.in to apply for NIPER Recruitment
- After opening, official web portal, hit on “Recruitment” tab that is visible in menu bar on home page.
- Now select relevant Job link from various NIPER Job Notification link from opened page as given below.
“Walk in Interview for the positions in DBT Funded Projects” (Recruitment Notice(P) (Advt.No.04/2018)) link
- Read NIPER Notification with entire details very carefully.
- After reading entire information from NIPER Advertisement, download format of NIPER application form.
- Fill NIPER application form with desired information to apply for NIPER Recruitment process.
- Attach Xerox copies of all credentials along with NIPER Recruitment form.
- Affix recent passport size photograph in the space provided in application form.
- In the last steps appear in Interview held at venue given below.
Download Official PDF of:
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER Kolkata),
Chunilal Bhawan Campus,
168 Manicktala Main Road,
Get more- Kolkata Jobs
(Adjacent to Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Limited )
Date of Interview: 21-06-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding NIPER Recruitment 2018. You may stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||More Jobs in Gujarat|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|