National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research has published an advertisement regarding NIPER Recruitment 2016. Institutions required capable & skilled contestants for filling up Research Fellow Posts. Job finders may apply for NIPER Vacancy by attending walk-in interview on scheduled date.
A walk-in interview will be held on 01st September 2016. You can fetch whole detailed information about NIPER Recruitment 2016 from this page which is well furnished by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research|
|Walk-In Interview Date||01st September 2016|
“Switch in mode of action of Ellipticine with Etoposide-inspired structural modulation: Towards exploration of new molecular motifs as potential anticancer agents” (GP-416)
|Sr. No.||Posts Name|
Contenders, whose wish to get hold above stated Posts by applying against to NIPER Jobs, should have M.Sc., M.S. (Pharm.) or M. Tech. Pharm. in Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Process Chemistry from recognized university or institutions with required research experience as per criteria required by DST
Check More: Post Graduate Jobs
- For JRF: Rs. 25000/-
- For SRF: Rs. 28000/-
Age criteria for all category appliers will be decided as per DST Norms.
Application Fee Details:
- For General: Rs. 50/-
- For Reserved: Rs. 25/-
- Payment of fee will be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NIPER”, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Mohali/Chandigarh.
Applicants will be getting assorted on the basis of their presentation in personal walk-in interview which will be held on 01st September 2016.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NIPER Recruitment?
- Contestants may apply by atteanding walk-in interview on scheduled date.
- For this concern, appliers may prepare application on plain paper along with resume giving details of education qualification, experience with name of the institute, post held etc.
- Also attach photocopies of entire testimonials related to qualification and experience and recent photographs with it.
- After that, application form may submit to the Director, NIPER with attention Dr. Sankar K. Guchhait before starting interview process.
- Job appliers must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below.
At Room B-115, B-Block (Medicinal Chemistry),
NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar
Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On: 01st September 2016
You may check below Official Notification for getting more relevant details .Our experts are also trying to collect info about NIPER Recruitment 2016. So be in touch with us to get info about same.
NIPER Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|