The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) – Ahmedabad has issued an advertisement named as NIPER Recruitment for engagement of candidates on Associate-Asst Professor/JTA & Other posts.
Candidates, completing the qualification conditions needed for NIPER Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancies, can apply for the suitable post via online process. The last date to apply online for NIPER Recruitment 2018 is 04-06-2018.
Overviews Of This Page:
Aspirants, wish to enroll themselves for NIPER Recruitment 2018, can fill their forms with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
NIPER Vacancy Details:
|SN||Name of Post||Specialization||No of Post|
|1||Associate / Assistant Professor||Pharmaceutical Analysis||01|
|2||Assistant Professor||Medical Devices / Natural Product / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology & Toxicology||01 for each specialization|
|For Natural Product / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology & Toxicology positions those who already applied videAdvt. No. NIPER-A/01 (A&B)/04/2018 dt:10.04.2018 need not to apply as their previous application will be considered.|
|(B) Non – Teaching Positions|
|1||Assistant Grade II||01|
|2||Assistant Grade III||01|
|4||Junior Technical Assistant||01|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates, who are going to apply for NIPER Vacancies (Teaching Posts), they must have Ph.D in concerned discipline from recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
Those, who are applying for NIPER Jobs (Non Teaching Posts), they should be Graduated in concerned stream from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Candidates, applying for NIPER Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment, their age must be as following:
|Name of Post||Maximum Age Limits|
|Associate Professor: (Pharmaceutical Analysis)||50 years|
|Assistant Professor: (Medical Devices)||45 Years|
|Assistant Grade – II||35 Years|
|Assistant Grade – III||28 Years|
|Technical Assistant||35 Years|
|Junior Technical Assistant||35 Years|
Get Here >> NIPER Recruitment Official Notification
Those, who will successfully, selected for The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Jobs will get consolidated salary as per 6thpay commission scales.
Selection of candidates for NIPER Ahmedabad recruitment, will made on the basis of their performances in written test and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for NIPER Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates may apply for The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the Official website of organization that is www.niperahm.ac.in
- Now you have to hit on “Career” tab, available at the top of home page.
- ON the next page you will see the details of The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research Vacancies, you have to read it very carefully and then hit on “Notification Details” link, available on same page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of NIPER Notification, comprise all the details about job. Must read all the details completely.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and select “Apply online for Teaching Positions” OR “Apply online for Non-Teaching Positions” link.
- Now you should fill NIPER Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> NIPER Apply Online
Last date to apply online for NIPER Recruitment: 04-06-2018
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding NIPER Recruitment 2018. You may stay connected with us to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||More Jobs in Gujarat|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|