National Institute of Plant Genome Research has promulgated latest jobs advertisement entitled as NIPGR Recruitment. Organization is looking for well educated and talented candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Senior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Job seekers, who want to enhance their career in this organization may register themselves for NIPGR Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights
Contenders who are fulfilling the required criteria may apply for NIPGR Jobs by sending their filled application form at the mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is well specified below. Aspirants interested in applying for National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment advertisement must comprehend complete info settled below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Plant Genome Research|
|Closing Date of Applying||Mentioned Below|
- Senior Research Fellow
- Research Associate
Candidates who are applying for the concerned post must look for the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- For the post of Senior Research Fellow, Candidates should have M.Sc./M.Tech degree (with minimum 60% marks) in any subject of Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology or any other related field from recognized university or institutions.
- Aspirants must have Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology or any other discipline from well known University or Institutions with good academic record is required for the post of Research Fellow.
Aspirants who will be finalizing for the aforesaid positions will receive the consolidated amount of stipend per month as per the DST/DBT norms and requirement of the project.
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of the qualifications and experience of the candidates.
- Interview or written test will be conducted by the National Institute of Plant Genome Research for the recruitment procedure.
Want to Know?
How to apply for NIPGR Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to go to the official website of the National Institute of Plant Genome Research that is “www.nipgr.res.in”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Careers” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the “Latest vacancies” option from the drop down list.
- Choose and hit on the desirable position:
1) Position for Research Associate (RA) under Dr. Manoj Prasad
2) Position for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Research Associate (RA) under Dr. Manoj Prasad
- Here is the advertisement, read the instructions carefully.
- After that, aspirants need to download the application form stated underneath part of the advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the attested copies of testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and superscribed with the “Name of the Post for which you are going to apply”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address as soon as possible.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Dr. Manoj Prasad
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531,
New Delhi – 110067
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
|Name of the Positions||Last date of Applying|
|Senior Research Fellow||January 18, 2017|
|Research Associate||January 11, 2017|
Contenders, who wish to apply, may attain other information regarding NIPGR Recruitment 2017 by checking the Official Link.
You Might Be Interested In: