National Institute of Plant Genome Research has liberated a recent vacancy advertisement entitled as NIPGR Recruitment. Organization is looking for career oriented and energetic candidates for the available positions of Lab Attendant/Research Associate. Candidates who desperately wanted to grasp this opportunity and find themselves suitable as per the requirements may register themselves for NIPGR Recruitment 2017, as early as you can.
This page Highlights:
Aspirants who wish to work in this organization may apply for NIPGR Jobs by sending their filled application form at the postal address with the help of the stated steps on or before the closing date that is 13th December 2016. For getting more details regarding National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment, you may go through this page that well customized below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Plant Genome Research|
|Last Date of Applying||13th December 2016|
- Laboratory Attendant
- Research Associate
NIPGR Recruitment: Official Notice
- Candidates applying for Research Associate should qualify Ph.D Degree in Life Science/Biotechnology from recognized University or Institutions.
- Contenders having 12th pass certificate is required who will apply for Laboratory Attendant from well known board with good academic record.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
- Candidates who will be selected for the position of Laboratory Attendant will get the impressive amount of salary of Rs. 12000/- per month with other allowances.
- For the post of Research Associate, Emoluments will be given as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project fixed by the superiors National Institute of Plant Genome Research.
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance level in written test or Interview conducted by the selection panel of the National Institute of Plant Genome Research.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Get Preparation Tips to Clear Interview/Exam Round:
How to apply for NIPGR Recruitment?
- First of all, go to the official website of the National Institute of Plant Genome Research that is “www.nipgr.res.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the “Careers” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and press on “NIPGR Latest Vacancies”.
- Hit on the link of advertisement that is “Position for Research Associate (RA) and Laboratory Attandant under Dr. Jyothilakshmi Vadassery”.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with every detail correctly.
- Attach passport size photograph, all the testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Now enclose the application form in envelope and super-scribed with “Application for the Post of RA/Laboratory Attendant in “DST-Max Planck project” of Dr. Jyothilakshmi Vadassery, Scientist, NIPGR.
- At last, send it on the postal address which is stated below.
Dr. Jyothilakshmi Vadassery
Staff Scientist – III
National Institute of Plant Genome Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, P.O. Box NO. 10531,
New Delhi – 110067
Get Here: Jobs in Delhi
Last date of Applying: 13th December 2016
Aspirants who are interested are required to go through Official Notification mention above to collect complete details related to NIPGR Recruitment 2017. Candidates can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D and you can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get complete latest updates time to time directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|