National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad is inviting offline applications from eligible individuals for the Post of Financial Advisor. Candidates can fill the application form for NIPHM Recruitment 2019 by following below explained procedure. Have a look….
NIPHM Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Organization Name: National Institute of Plant Health Management
- Post Name: Financial Advisor
- Applying Mode: Offline
- Last Date to Apply: 13-03-2019
- Category: NIPHM Recruitment
Q 1: What is the education qualification that is required for NIPHM Hyderabad Recruitment?
Answer: A first class or high second class (57% or above) Bachelor Degree, preferably in Commerce from recognized university or equivalent.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
Q 2: How many years of experience is required for NIPHM vacancy?
- 15 years’ experience in accounts works holding responsible supervisory / administrative position. Out of which,
- 03 years’ service in post having Pay Level-9 or 10 (7th CPC) i.e. Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per 6th CPC. OR
- 07 years’ service in post having Pay Level-7 (7th CPC) i.e. Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- as per 6th CPC OR
- 10 years’ service in post having Pay Level-6 (7 th CPC) i.e. Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- as per 6th CPC.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant possessing Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or qualified Cost Management Accountant possessing Membership of Institute of Cost Accountants of India with 3 years of Experience will also be considered.
Q 3: Discuss the age range for NIPHM Jobs.
- Upto 50 years for Direct Recruitment.
- Upto 55 years in the case of deputationists.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Q 4: Discuss about the age relaxation for NIPHM Job Vacancy.
|Category||Extent of Age relaxation|
|SC/ST||5 years against reserved posts only|
|OBCs||3 years against reserved posts only|
|PwD with minimum|
|10 years in case of direct recruitment to|
Group C posts.
|5 years in case of direct recruitment to Group|
A & B posts
|Subject to maximum age not exceeding 56|
years on the last date for receipt of applications
|Central/ Govt. Servants||Up to 5 Years (as per GOI norms)|
|Ex- servicemen or any|
|As per Government of India norms|
Q 5: Explain the NIPHM Recruitment Process.
Answer: Screening followed by written test and / or interview (which will cover knowledge of GFR rules, Accounting Standards, Central Government FR & SR Rules, all relevant tax laws, CVC guidelines, Tender procedure in Government, delegation of financial powers rules etc.)
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Q 6: What is the salary structure for NIPHM Vacancies?
Answer: Level-11 Rs. 67,700- 2,08,700
Q 7: Explain the process for filling of offline NIPHM application form.
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the National Institute of Plant Health Management that is “niphm.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “Advertisements” tab available under “Recruitments” section in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Look for “Financial Advisor” and hit on PDF Icon available under it.
- Read the NIPHM advertisement carefully.
- Download the NIPHM Recruitment form and take a print out of it.
- Now fill the application form correctly including important details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Applications for the position of ________”.
- At last, send the application form at the specified postal address.
Direct Links For NIPHM Recruitment
|NIPHM Notification/Application Form||Get PDF Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q 8: Where to send application Form?
Answer: Registrar, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana
NIPHM Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad has released an advertisement regarding Financial Advisor Vacancy on its official website. Organization is all set to appoint the dynamic and hardworking candidates for filling up the required positions of Financial Advisor. Contenders who are looking for the latest vacancy in Hyderabad can grasp the chance of NIPHM Recruitment 2019 before the last date which is 13-03-2019.
Aspirants who ensure all the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for the NIPHM Jobs by sending their filled application forms at the stated postal address along with self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with date of birth proof, experience, age relaxation and other certificates.
To obtain latest updates regarding National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment, stay connected to our web portal. Also like our Facebook page to get updated notifications on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|