National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad has proclaimed recent job advertisement entitled as NIPHM Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for qualified and dynamic candidates for the post of Assistant Director. Devoted job seekers who want to grab this opportunity may apply for the NIPHM Vacancy by filling the application forms and send it as soon as possible on the mentioned postal address. Stay tuned with this page to get latest updates in concern of NIPHM Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Aspirants can read whole information specified in this page and then who satisfying the job eligibility criteria may send their application forms before 18th Oct. 2016. Candidates can also obtain the details about Government jobs, through this page which is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad|
|Last Date||18th Oct. 2016|
Assistant Director (Pest Surveillance)
- Contenders should qualify Master’s/P.hD degree in any relevant obedience from known university /institutions are applicable for the said post.
- Aspirants must have knowledge of Advanced Training in Pest Surveillance.
Get Here: More Post Graduate Jobs
Check Now: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Candidates who suffer from 40 percent of relevant disability are eligible for PwD reservation in services/posts.
- Candidates must be 45 years of age is required for the Assistant Director Post.
- Relaxation in age will be provide as 5 years to candidates with disabilities, 10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs as per Government rules.
Appointed aspirant will get the impressive amount of monthly salary that is PB-3, Rs. 15,600– 39,100/-, GP Rs. 5,400/- for the post.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in Written Test, PPT and Interview executed by the selection panel of organization.
Syllabus for AD – Pest Surveillance Selection:
- Principles & concepts of Pest Survey & Surveillance.
- Types of Pest Surveillance & their importance to Agriculture /Horticulture
- Pest surveillance for economically important food crops, Fibre crops & commercial
- Pest Surveillance in relation to Pest forecasting & Pest Management
- International standards on Phytosanitary Measures (ISPMs) related to Pest Surveillance
- Concept of pest free area & areas of low pest prevalence
- Pest Surveillance in relation to Pest Incursion Management i.e. containment, eradication
- of pests
- Tools in Pest Surveillance (Insect pests, diseases, vertebrate pests i.e. rodents)
- Locust Pest Surveillance
- Importance of Pest Surveillance in Pest forecasting, predicting pest out break &
- developing pest management strategies.
- Success stories of pest surveillance in promotion of gram production in India.
- E-pest surveillance & basic requirements for E-pest surveillance.
How to apply for NIPHM Recruitment?
- First of all, visit to the official website of National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad i.e. niphm.gov.in.
- After that go to the “Recruitments” tab given at menu bar of the homepage and open the “Recruitments” from drop down list.
- Now select the “Assistant director (Pest Surveillance)” posts and open the “For details: Download PDF” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form with required details and attach all the essential documents and certificates along with it for verification.
- Then enclosed the application form in envelope and send it on the mentioned postal address before the closing date.
National Institute of Plant Health Management
Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana.
Apply Now For: Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date of submission: 18th Oct. 2016
To get other information, aspirants must go through Official Notification given below. You may also Bookmark this page using ctrl+d for getting more info about NIPHM Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
NIPHM Recruitment - Download PDF