National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad has issued vacancy notification regarding NIPHM Recruitment. Institute has invited applications to appoint eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies such as MTS, UDC, Scientific Officer and others Posts. Job seekers who wish to get job in this reputed institute against advertised posts may apply for NIPHM Recruitment 2017.
Further detailed facts regarding NIPHM Vacancy can be attained from this page of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates are required to send the duly filled application in prescribed format before the last date of receipt of application ends.
|Name of organization||National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd December 2016|
NIPHM Vacancy and Essential Qualification Required:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Essential Details|
|Scientific Officer (Pest Risk Analysis)||01||First or Second Class Masters’ Degree in Plant Pathology / Entomology. OR Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology / Entomology / Nematology.|
|Office Superintendent (Accounts)||01||Bachelor Degree in Commerce and Knowledge of basic computer applications.|
|Upper Division Clerk||01||Bachelor Degree and Knowledge of basic computer applications with speed of 30 W.P.M. in English Type writing.|
|Multitasking Staff (Category – III)||02||Matriculation or Equivalent pass|
You Can Check More Relevant Job Options:
Age Limit & Salary Details:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Scientific Officer (Pest Risk Analysis)||35 years||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-, GP Rs. 4,600/-|
|Office Superintendent (Accounts)||40 years||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-, GP Rs. 4,200/-|
|Upper Division Clerk||35 years||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-, GP Rs. 2,400/-|
|Multitasking Staff (Category – III)||Between 18-27 years||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-, GP Rs. 1,800/-|
NIPHM Recruitment: Official Notification
Selection Procedure for NIPHM Recruitment:
- Candidates for Scientific Officer Post will be selected on the basis of Written Test, PPT followed by Interview.
- Aspirant for Office Superintendent, Upper Division Clerk and Multitasking Staff post will be selected on basis of performance in written test and skill test.
Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for NIPHM Recruitment?
- First of all candidate need to log on to official site of National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad that is www.niphm.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” link visible at the menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to the page having desired notification link.
- Candidates need to download the detailed advertisement either in PDF format or Word file as link available below the advertisement.
- Read the notification completely and take a print out of Performa given below the notification.
- Fill the application carefully without leaving any entry blank in application and attach Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation and other certificates.
- The applications in prescribed Performa (through proper channel in case of service candidates) should be reached at specified address before late date of receipt of application come to end.
- Persons working in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only. In case it takes time to obtain clearance from the Head of Department, an advance copy of the application can be sent on or before the closing date.
- However the application through proper channel should reach NIPHM by the time of scrutiny, else the advance copy will not be considered.
National Institute of Plant Health Management,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last Date of receipt of application form: 23rd December 2016
Candidates may go through the Official Notification to get additional information regarding National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. Contenders can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|