National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad has unfolded against NIPHM Recruitment. Organization is all set to appoint the dynamic and hard working candidates for filling up the required positions of Directors. Contenders who are looking for the latest vacancy in Hyderabad can grasp the chance of NIPHM Recruitment 2017 as early as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Aspirants who ensure all the requisite eligibility criteria may apply for the NIPHM Jobs by sending their filled application forms at the underneath declared postal address on or before the Closing date. Aspirants can send their application forms by taking the help from the stated procedure. Candidates can check out complete information related to National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment 2017 through this page which is well customized by the unit members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Plant Health Management|
|Last date to apply||Check Below|
- Assistant Director (PHM– Horticulture & Floriculture)
- Joint Director (Plant Protection)
- Joint Director (Chemistry)
- Deputy Director (Plant Pathology)
- Deputy Director (Chemistry)
Candidates applying for the concerned positions should have relevant degree of Master’s or Ph.D in relevant field from well recognized university or institute with good academic record.
You Can Also Check:
- Applicants must not be exceeding 55 years of age is required for the Joint Director.
- For the rest of the positions, contenders should be maximum 45 years of age as on the last date of Applying.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Woman candidates will get the relaxation in age as per the rules of the National Institute of Plant Health Management.
Candidates who will be selected for the Director Jobs will receive the attractive amount of salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100 per month as decided by the selection committee of the National Institute of Plant Health Management.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Written Test followed by PPT and Interview conducted by the expert’s team of National Institute of Plant Health Management.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any contender.
Syllabus for the Assistant Director (PHM– Horticulture & Floriculture) Post:
- Plant Pathology – History and Principles of Plant
- Preparation of media, isolation of pathogens and their identification, preservation of microorganisms in pure culture.
- Molecular detection of pathogens using different methods.
- Management of pathogens through satellite antisense – RNA, Ribozymes etc.
- Plant bacteriology
- Plant Virology
- Plant disease epidemiology
- Diseases of important crop plants, vegetables, flowers, fruits and their management.
- General principles of plant quarantine.
- Sanitary and phytosanitary issues.
- Use of antagonistic microorganisms in biological control of plant pathogens.
- Integrated disease management of crop plants, flowers and fruit crops.
How to apply for NIPHM Recruitment?
- Firstly, visit to the official website of the National Institute of Plant Health Management that is “niphm.gov.in”.
- Now press on the “Recruitments” tab stated under the menu bar of the homepage.
- Choose the appropriate link of advertisement as per the desired position.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- Now fill the application form correctly including important details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Applications for the position of ________”.
- At last, send the application form at the specified postal address.
National Institute of Plant Health Management,
Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date of Applying: before 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
Candidates may go through the Official Link to get additional information regarding National Institute of Plant Health Management, Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. Contenders can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|