National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad is inviting online/offline applications from eligible candidates for Chair Professor Position. Interested candidates in NIRDPR Recruitment 2019 can fill the application form on or before the last date which is 19-04-2019.
|NIRDPR Recruitment Notification||Get PDF Here|
|NIRDPR apply Online Link||Hit Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NIRDPR Recruitment Brief Overview
- Form Type: Online/Offline
- Last Date: 19-04-2019
- Post Name: Chair Professor
- Category: NIRDPR Recruitment
- Location: Hyderabad
What are the eligibility criteria for NIRDPR Vacancies?
- Qualification: Ph.D in Social Sciences (preferably in Sociology, Anthropology, Public Administration, Applied Economics, Rural Development, Statistics, etc.) with proven work and publications in the area of Rural Labour
- Age Limit: Not more than 65 years
- Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in the post of Professor in any University or academic institution
Jobs in Teaching Sector :- Check Now
What is the salary structure for NIRDPR Jobs?
The Chair will carry a consolidated salary on par with Professors of Central University but will not exceed the maximum of the salary a Senior Professor in a Central University
Describe the NIRDPR Recruitment Process.
Written Test/Personal Interview
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
What is the applying procedure for NIRDPR Vacancies?
Candidates who want to fill and submit NIRDPR Application Form they can follow the below stated procedure:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to log on to the official website of National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj which is www.nird.org.in
- On the home page hit on the “Job Vacancies” tab and a drop down list will appear containing different job vacancies.
- Hit on the “NIRD&PR invites application for the post of Chair Professor” link.
- Now you are on the page containing all the important details regarding NIRDPR Recruitment.
- Read them carefully and come back to the previous page to apply online.
- Hit on “apply online” link and you are on the page containing the entire general terms and conditions.
- Go through all the terms and conditions and if you agree them then hit yes and register to fill the application form.
- Fill the entire details in the application form carefully and hit on the “Register” tab to generate registration number and password.
- Now you can login to the application form using your registration number and password and upload all the relevant documents/certificates and a photograph.
- You can submit the application form now and take a print out for the reference
Get Here: Upcoming Recruitment News
FAQ’s Related to NIRDPR Vacancy
Question 1: What is the last date to apply for NIRDPR Job?
Answer: 19-04-2019 till 5.00 PM
Question 2: Can I apply offline for NIRDPR Vacancy?
Answer: Yes, candidates can download the application form or send the CV along with supporting documents to the mentioned postal address within the last date.
Question 3: What is the postal address for NIRDPR Job?
Answer: Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030
Find More: Jobs in Hyderabad
NIRDPR Recruitment 2019
Apply now for NIRDPR Recruitment!!! National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad has released an advertisement regarding the Chair Professor vacancy on “Rural Labour” in honour of Late Shri S.R. Sankaran at NIRDPR, Hyderabad.
Interested applicants can apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2019 by visiting to the official website of the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad through online mode before the last date that is 19-04-2019. Individuals can also send their applications or CV to the stated postal address before the last date.
Keep visiting our web portal to gather all the latest updates about National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|