Want to make their career in government sector? Then get complete details related to NIRDPR Recruitment advertisement from here. National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj invites applications from eligible candidates for vacant positions of Manager, Office Support and other vacancies. Interested aspirants can apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
What This Page Includes?
For more details in regard of NIRDPR Vacancy, candidates are advised to go through this page and apply by following the below given details carefully on before the last date that is 4th Jan.2017. All essential details regarding National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment are well furnished in the structured way by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of Institute||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|Total No. of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date To Apply||4th Jan. 2017|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Manager, Communication Resource Centre (CRU)||01|
|Creative Designer (CRU)||01|
|Senior Administrative Assistant (CRU)||01|
|Office Support (CRU)||01|
What will be the essential qualification?
- Willing candidates for vacancies in government sector should have passed in SSC or Intermediate Pass and possess Degree of Master’s degree/Diploma/ Degree in related field or its equivalent from recognized University/ Institutions
- Applicants must have essential skills given below according to the posts.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Check the Required Skills:
- Excellent Communication, writing and drafting skills required
- Fluency in English, Telugu and Kannada
- Strong training / facilitation skills is a must
- Computer literacy and ability to work efficiently in MS Office
- Good in handling Corel Draw,
- Strong in Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Publishing and Page Maker
NIRDPR Recruitment Official Notification: Download PDF
Limitations of Age and Offered Salary:
|Post Name||Age Restrictions||Salary Details|
|Manager, Communication Resource Centre (CRU)||50 years||Rs. 60000/-|
|Coordinators CRU||40 years||Rs. 40000/-|
|Creative Designer (CRU)||Rs. 35000/-|
|Senior Administrative Assistant (CRU)||35 years||Rs. 25000/-|
|Office Support (CRU)||Rs. 8500/-|
Is There Any Test/Interview For NIRDPR Jobs?
- To get assorted for government sector jobs, you need to give their best performance in Interview as organized by the selection team of National Institute of Rural Development Panchayati Raj.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted for Interview will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview for National Institute Of Rural Development Panchayati Raj Vacancies.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Steps to fill Application Form:
- Log on to official website of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT PANCHAYATI RAJ that is www.nird.org.in
- Now hit on “Job Vacancies” visible in middle side of home page
- Go through “NIRD&PR invites applications from suitable candidates on temporary basis on contract for the project post of Manager, Communication Resource Unit (CRU) for the UNICEF Project on “Institutional Mechanisms for Strategic Communications in Governments” on project mode” link.
- A new page will be opened with a PDF file you can read the essential details.
- After reading complete details go back to previous page and hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill NIRDPR Online Application form with complete and correct information.
- Finally press on “Submit” tab and take a print out of it for further use.
Read Here Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last Date to Apply: 4th Jan. 2017
Remember Important Note:
To get complete details regarding this opening you may visit above stated Official Notification. For further information latest government jobs you may kindly bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitment Notices||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|