National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has released a job advertisement related to NIRDPR Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the institute from capable applicants for filling up 49 vacancies of Professors Posts. Candidates interested to empanel the reputed organization may apply for NIRDPR vacancy, by submitting the online application duly complete in all respect as soon as possible. We will also updating this page about the latest info on NIRDPR Recruitment 2017, so the job seekers are requested to stay connected to recruitmentresult.com for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|No. of Seats||42|
|Last date to submit application||09th November 2016|
Fascinated candidates who are willing to apply for this latest vacancy against the advertised posts are required to submit the applications in prescribed format through online means before the last date to submit the application should reached. Aspirants may obtain more details related to National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment that is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy details and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||No. of posts||Pay Scale|
|Professors||16||Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.10000/-|
|Associate Professors||17||Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs.9000/-|
|Assistant Professors||16||Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs.6000/-|
Aspirants applying for any aforementioned post must possess first or high second class post graduate degree / high second class post graduate degree (with marks of 55% and above) with Ph.D. in the relevant discipline.
Age limit of applying candidates will be admissible on the basis of the directives of organizing body.
Mode of Selection:
Organization will be applying the requisite criteria for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
|Read Here||Interview Tips For Freshers|
|Get Tips On||Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job|
Procedure to fill Online Application for NIRDPR Recruitment:
- Those who wish to apply for this recruitment notification for professors post will be required to log on to the official site that is www.nird.org.in.
- After that hit on “Job Vacancies” tab available on the home page.
- This will open the name of various links from which you need to select “NIRD&PR invites applications for various academic posts on Direct Recruitment / Deputation” for getting the detailed description regarding the available posts.
- After reading the notifications completely ensures your eligibility for the post and revisit the home page.
- Here press on “Apply Online” link visible below the above stated notification link.
- This will open the prescribed online format of application.
- Fill the online application form completely and upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature (if required) and other testimonials if asked.
- On completion of application completely submit it within given time.
- Candidates after submission of online application on direct recruitment shall take print out of application and keep it with themselves for future reference.
- Candidates applying on deputation basis after submission of online application shall take a print out of application and forward the same along with Vigilance Clearance, Integrity Certificate, Major/ Minor penalty of last 10 years, NOC to the below given address.
Assistant Registrar (E),
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj,
Check Here Now: Jobs in Hyderabad
Last date to submit application: 09th November 2016 by 05.30 PM
To get more details concerning to NIRDPR Recruitment 2016 – 2017 you may check below mentioned Official Notification. We update other information in concern of latest vacancies on our web portal. So you may stay connected with us to get latest information very firstly.
NIRDPR Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|