National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad has recently broadcasted an advertisement for NIRDPR Recruitment. The organization is searching for skillful and eligible candidates to fill 21 vacant post of UDC (Upper Division Clerk)/LDC Typist. Interested candidates must grasp this jobs opening and fill the application form for NIRDPR Recruitment 2017-2018 in a prescribed format before the last date i.e.15.07.2017. To know more please scroll-down the page…!!!
Highlights of this Page:
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj is premier organization of country which undertakes training and research for the purpose of development in rural areas. Selection of the candidates will be done through direct recruitment process. The candidates applying for the NIRDPR Recruitment must be qualified from any recognized institute or university. Check more details given below from the page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj|
|No. of vacancies||21|
|Last date to Apply||15.07.2017|
|Name of the Post||No of Post|
|Upper Division Clerk(UDC)||04|
Note: There can be increase/decrease in the number of posts as per the norms given by the institute.
|Name of the Post||Essential Qualification|
|Upper Division Clerk(UDC)|
|Disabled candidates can also apply for the National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj recruitment.|
Age Limit for NIRDPR Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Age limit|
|Upper Division Clerk(UDC)||35 years|
|LDC/Typist||Between 18 to 27 years in age|
Relaxation will be given to the government employees up to 40 years as per the rules given by the Central Government.
- Candidates selected for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and LDC/Typist will get salary of Rs.5200/-20200/- plus grade pay of Rs 2400/- and Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade pay of Rs 1900/-respectively.
Download Official Notification- Get Here
Aspirants will be shortlisted through direct recruitment process. The organization will shortlist aspirants and then called for the Interview.
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2017-2018?
- To apply for NIRDPR Recruitment you have to log on to the official website of National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj which is www.nird.org.in
- On the home page hit on the “Job Vacancies” tab and a drop down list will appear containing different job vacancies.
- Hit on the “NIRD&PR invites application in prescribed format for filling up various Non-Academic posts on Direct Recruitment basis” link.
- Now you are on the page containing all the important details regarding NIRDPR Recruitment.
- Read them carefully and come back to the previous page to apply online.
- Hit on “apply online” link and you are on the page containing the entire general terms and conditions.
- Go through all the terms and conditions and if you agree them then hit yes and register to fill the application form.
- Fill the entire details in the application form carefully and hit on the “Register” tab to generate registration number and password.
- Now you can login to the application form using your registration number and password and upload all the relevant documents/certificates and a photograph.
- You can submit the application form now and take a print out for the reference.
To Apply Online- Hit Here
- Last Date to submit online Application :15.07.2017 (5:30pm)
For more details about NIRDPR Recruitment 2017-2018, you need to visit the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|