National Institute for Research in Environmental Health has dispersed newest enrollment notification titled as NIREH Recruitment. As per the advertisement, organization is ready to appoint goal-oriented and qualified contenders in order to fill up the Scientist/ Engg/ AO/ Tech Jobs. Individuals who meet the entire eligibility criterion may apply for NIREH Recruitment 2017 by following the below displayed procedure.
This Page Includes:
Job entrants who wish to work with this reputed organization can grasp the chance of NIREH Jobs by sending their filled application forms at the below expressed postal address on or before the end date that is “20-07-2017”. For additional information related to NIREH Recruitment 2017–2018, you are advised go through the page well created by recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||National Institute for Research in Environmental Health|
|Last date to apply||20-07-2017|
NIREH Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of the Positions||Number of NIREH vacancies||Qualification|
|Scientist – D||05||Postgraduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) in relevant subject|
MBBS degree recognized by MCI
|Scientist – C||03|
|Scientist – B||03||MBBS degree recognized by MCI|
|Executive Engineer (Technical Officer – C)||01||B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering|
|Accounts Officer (Junior Grade)||01||Three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Technician A||02||10+2 in science subjects with one year Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology/Radiology Lab Technology.|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Criteria and Salary with grade pay:
|Name of the Positions||Upper |
|Scientist – D||45 years||Rs.15600-39100||Rs.7600|
|Scientist – C||40 years||Rs.6600|
|Scientist – B||35 years||Rs.5400|
|Executive Engineer (Technical Officer – C)||40 years||Rs.6600|
|Accounts Officer (Junior Grade)||32 years||Rs.9300-34800||Rs.4600|
|Technician A||28 years||Rs.5200-20200||Rs.1900|
NIREH Recruitment: Official Notice
- Candidates applying for Scientist – D, Scientist – C, Executive Engineer (Technical Officer – C), Scientist – B and Accounts Officer (Jr. Grade) Jobs will be selected through a written test and interview.
- However, for Technician – A, only written test will be conducted by the selection team of the National Institute for Research in Environmental Health.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for NIREH Recruitment?
- First of all, go to the official web portal of the National Institute for Research in Environmental Health that is “www.nireh.org”.
- Now press on the “Applications from eligible candidates are invited up to 20th July, 2017 for the posts of Scientist – D (Medical): 5 Posts – UR, Scientist – C (Medical): 03 Posts – UR, Scientist – B (Medical) ____” link available in the “Current News” link of the homepage.
- Here is the notification PDF will be opened.
- Now read the whole details carefully.
- Fill the application form with required details in an appropriate manner.
- Also, affix supporting documents and Xerox of certificates along with a recent passport size photograph.
- At last, send application form at the address given below in a sealed cover that should be super scripted from top by “Application for the post of ……………. on deputation /transfer basis”.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health (NIREH),
Kamla Nehru Hospital Building,
Gandhi Medical College Campus,
Bhopal – 462 001
Last date to apply for National Institute for Research in Environmental Health Recruitment: 20-07-2017
For more detail regarding NIREH Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go to the above framed official notice link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|