National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology (NIRJAFT) Kolkata, has librated an employment advertisement as NIRJAFT Recruitment. Applications are invited in prescribed format to full up the vacant positions of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. All those contenders who meet the eligibility criteria of the above mentioned positions and Willing to apply against NIRJAFT Recruitment 2016 they may send their applications in proper way on or before the last date that is mentioned below. Aspirants you may stay in touch with us to attain more information in this concern.
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Last date to apply||Within 30 days|
Candidates who are willing to make their career in the government sector they must grab this opportunity. You may obtain other relevant details related to this notification such as eligibility criteria’s, age limit, selection procedure are stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Candidates should have 12th or equivalent qualification from any recognized university or board and must have typing speed of 35 words per minute in English and 30 wpm in Hindi on computer.
Selected candidates will attain salary in pay band of Rs. 52, 00-20,200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1900/- per month from NIRJAFT.
Applying contenders’ age should be between 18 to 27 years and age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories candidates as per organization norms.
Interested to apply aspirants have to submit application fee of Rs. 300/- in the form of demand draft in favour of ICAR- NIRJAFT to be drawn on SBI tollygunge koklkata.
Shortlisted applicants will be selected on the basis of their appearance in written exam/personal interview, taken by the selection members of organization.
How to Apply for NIRJAFT Recruitment?
- First of all aspirants, who want to apply they need to visit the official website that is www.nirjaft.res.in
- Then go to the ‘News’ section and choose “Advertisement for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Advt. No. 1/2016/ICAR-NIRJAFT” tab that is available right side on the home page.
- By pressing the above said link a PDF file will be opened having instructions and application form in prescribed format.
- After taking the printout of application form candidates have to fill it with required details.
- Attach the photocopies of all documents and resume along with the application form.
- After completing the application in all manners it should be sent to the address mentioned below.
At National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology (ICAR),
12 Regent Park, Kolkata – 700040, West Bengal
Last Date to Apply: within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
For more details about NIRJAFT Recruitment 2016, you may check Official Notification. Candidates may also bookmark this page to acquire other information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|