A current job Advertisement has promulgated entitled as NIRJAFT Recruitment by National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology. Organization wants to appoint hard working and proficient contenders for the posts of SRF (Senior Research Fellow). To acquire updated information related NIRJAFT Recruitment 2017 go through this web page.
Devoted job seekers may apply directly for NIRJAFT Vacancy by attending a walk-in-interview on the scheduled date mentioned below. Aspirants who fulfill the eligible criteria for SRF Vacancy must bring their all the relevant documents/testimonials while interview. For other information you need to check below given details which is well tailored by the team members of recruitmentresult.com:
|Organization Name||National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology|
|Date of Interview||19th December, 2016|
Name of the post:
Senior Research Fellow
NIRJAFT Recruitment: Official Notification
Contenders applying for NIRJAFT Jobs should posses Degree of Master’s in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Processing, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Polymer Science, Agriculture from known University/Institutions.
Check Here: Latest Jobs for Post Graduates
- Restriction in age for the SRF Jobs is 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on interview date.
- Relaxation is given to the SC/ST/OBC candidates according to the Government/ICAR rules.
After the successfully completion of selection process, the assorted applicants for National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology Vacancy will get an impressive amount of Rs. Rs 25000/-per month include 30% of HRA from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Candidates will be selected for Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology Recruitment on the basis of their presentation level in Walk-in-Interview/ Written Test which is organized by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
No, TA / DA will be given for attending the Interview.
Best Preparation Tips:
How to fill NIRJAFT Application Form?
- First of all, candidates need to open the official website of ICAR- National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology that is “nirjaft.res.in”.
- Now applicant is required to go to the “Public Information” section given on the top of the homepage.
- After this select the “jobs” option from the drop down list.
- Then select the particular advertisement “Walk-in-interview for Senior Research Fellow (SFR) at ICAR-NIRJAFT, Kolkata, 2016” link.
- After that, read the whole content carefully.
- Now those who want to grasp a chance can appear in Walk-in-Interview.
- Appearing aspirant should prepare typed application, furnished with all essential details.
- Also, must bring filled application along with Bio-data, affix passport size photograph, original/ self attested mark sheets, certificates and other testimonials along with them at the time of interview on the mentioned venue.
At National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology (ICAR),
12 Regent Park, Kolkata – 700040, West Bengal
Get Here: Jobs in West Bengal
Interview will be held on 19th December, 2016 at 11.00 AM
Candidate need to check above given Official Notification to get complete details related to NIRJAFT Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|