Latest job advertisement has been raised by National Institute of Rock Mechanics titled as NIRM Recruitment. The organization is inviting applications from work oriented candidates to fill the vacant post of Administrative Officer (AO) and Finance & Accounts Officer (FAO). Those candidates who want to take this chance to apply for NIRM Vacancies must ensure their eligibility first. For more details regarding NIRM Recruitment 2017 you may scroll dwon this page.
Vital contents of this page:
National Institute of Rock Mechanics is seeking for young and brilliant candidates to recruit at the vacant post. So those candidates who are interested shall download application form from official website that is www.nirm.in and then send the same through speed or registered post before its closing date that is 30/07/2017. Candidates who want to check their eligibility regarding NIRM Recruitment 2018 can go through this page made by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Institute of Rock Mechanics|
Administrative Officer (AO) and Finance & Accounts Officer (FAO)
For NIRM Administrative Officer (AO) Vacancy: MBA/LLB/Diploma in Personal Management/ HR Management and degree from a recognized University
For NIRM Finance & Accounts Officer (FAO) Vacancy: Graduate with ACA/ICWA/SAS qualification with 10 years experience out of which 2 years of work experience in accounting/audit in a responsible position in Govt. Department/ Organisation of repute
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- Age of the applying candidates is less than 45 years as on 01/07/ 2017.
- Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the Guidelines of Government of India.
Pay level of the candidates who get selected for National Institute of Rock Mechanics Vacancies is PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) GP-Rs.5,400 (as per 6th CPC) offered by the organization.
Interested aspirants who are going to apply for NIRM Jobs must have to pay Rs. 200 as application fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of NIRM (payable at State Bank of India, Kumaraswamy Layout Branch, Bengaluru (or) Corporation Bank, Andersonpet Branch, Kolar Gold Fields).
Mode of Assortment:
Candidates who are going to apply for NIRM Vacancies must ensure their eligibility and then fill application form as only those candidates will be appointed who satisfy eligibility norms. Candidates who get shortlisted through screening of application forms will have to attend an interactive process at Bangalore. Other details will be intimated later on official website.
Steps to fill NIRM Application Form:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to apply for National Institute of Rock Mechanics Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of National Institute of Rock Mechanics that is www.nirm.in
- On reaching new page move your cursor towards announcements section in above menu bar
- After that hit Recruitment of AO and FAO in drop down list of announcements section
- Now search for the suitable post and read the advertisement carefully
- After that check your eligibility and if you are eligible than tap to download application form option and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also attach Xerox copy of self attested documents along with recent passport size photograph
- Now put the post and documents in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the post for….”
- At last send the application form at below mentioned address through speed or registered post.
Download Here> NIRM Recruitment Application Form
Head Office, Outer Ring Road
Eshwar Nagar, BSK II Stage
Check More: Jobs in Bangalore
Date to consider:
Last date to send application form: 30/07/2017
Candidates can grab all the details regarding NIRM Recruitment2017–2018 from this Official Link. For any query or doubts you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|