Nirma University Admission
Students are informed that Nirma University Admission is open now for the Master of Business Administration course. Aspirants who are seeking to take admission in 2 years full time MBA programme under this university can apply for Nirma University Admission 2017. The application process is online and will be close on January 07, 2017. So candidates are advised to submit their admission form on or earlier than the closing date.
The Institute of Management, Nirma University will short list the candidate in order of merit of CAT 2016 scores follwed by the personal interview. The Personal Interview (PI) for final selection at IMNU will be held in the month of March 2017. Students can check all the relevant information about Nirma University MBA (Full Time) Admission like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, fee structure etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Nirma University Admission
Number of Seats Available:
Eligibly Criteria for Nirma University:
Candidates should have three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply.
Read Here: How to Get Education Loans
Candidate’s selection will be based on Common Admission Test (CAT 2016) score. The CAT exam will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) at different centers all over the country on December 4, 2016.
Do You Know? How To Crack CAT Exam
- Candidate applying under categories such NRI/ NRI Sponsored/ Foreign students/ Person of Indian origin holding foreign passport/ Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates have to pay Rs.5000/-.
- All other candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- as processing fee.
- Fee payment should be made through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for Nirma University Admission thorough the Official Website of University which is www.nirmauni.ac.in and follow the link “Institute of Management” link.
- Go for the “Admissions” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Thereafter, select “MBA Full Time” option from the appeared list.
- Press on “Online Application Form” link and application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Read all instructions carefully and Fill Online Application Form correctly with all your educational qualification, date of birth and other details.
- Next step is to upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Make payment of requisite amount of application fees by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Now press “Submit” button for the final submission of form within the prescribed time.
Read Here: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Dates to Remember:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Application Begins||September 26, 2016 onward|
|last date to apply for General Category||January 07, 2017|
|last date for NRI/NRI sponsored and Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Foreign Students/Children of Indian workers of Gulf countries and South East Asia categories||March 15, 2017|
|Short-listing of the Candidates||February 2017|
|Personal Interview||February-March 2017|
|Final Selection||April 2017|
|Commencement of the Programme||3rd week of June 2017|
You may get more details regarding Nirma University Admission 2017, through this Official Link. For more information on college and courses, keep visiting here on our web portal or can bookmark this page using ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On