Nirma University Admission
Students who are waiting for Nirma University Admission in MBA course are informing that it has opened. Interested contenders can apply through online mode by visiting its official website that is nirmauni.ac.in. Aspirants are advised to read complete MBA prospectus before submitting online application form. The last date of submitting application form has decided to be 09-01-2018. The NU admission form has been updated on main internet site from 09-08-2017. So, applicants who have not apply till yet should apply for Nirma University Admission 2018 now by going through the direct link given on this page.
Nirma University is well known University across India. It offers admission to eligible candidates in UG/PG and other courses. The final selection of the students will be done for admission based on TDP/Personal Interview. For appearing in further procedure of Nirma University Admission 2018, applicants have to submit application from before the due date given above.
Individual may collect rest information about Nirma University Admission 2018 by going through the beneath segment of this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Nirma University Admission
Eligibly Criteria for Nirma University:
Candidates should have three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply.
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
Candidate’s selection will be based on Common Admission Test (CAT 2016) score. CAT exam will be conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) at different centers all over the country on March-April 2018. After that, contenders will be called for Interview and TDP which will be organized by admissions panel of university.
- Candidate applying under categories such NRI/ NRI Sponsored/ Foreign students/ Person of Indian origin holding foreign passport/ Gulf Countries and South East Asia candidates have to pay Rs.5000/-.
- All other candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- as processing fee.
- Fee payment should be made through online mode by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for Nirma University Admission thorough the Official Website of University which is www.nirmauni.ac.in and follow the link “Institute of Management” link.
- Select “Institute of Management” link given at home page.
- Go for the “Admissions” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Thereafter, select “MBA Full Time” option from the appeared list.
- Read complete Details given on the new page which will be opened after hitting on above said link.
- Press on “Online Application Form” link and application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Read all instructions carefully and Fill Online Application Form correctly with all your educational qualification, date of birth and other details.
- Next step is to upload recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Make payment of requisite amount of application fees by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Now press “Submit” button for the final submission of form within the prescribed time.
Nirma University Admission >> Apply From Here
Dates to Remember:
|Online Application Form Begins||August 09, 2017|
|Last date to apply||January 09, 2018|
|Short-listing of the Candidates||February 2018|
|TDP/Personal Interview||February-March 2018|
|Final Selection||March-April 2018|
|Commencement of the Programme||3rd week of June 2018|
You may get more details regarding Nirma University Admission 2018, through this Official Link. For more information on college and courses, keep visiting here on our web portal or can bookmark this page using ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||Scholarship in India|
|How to Start New Life In College?||Entrance Exam in India|