For current Openings of Research Assistant/Investigator, official notification has been announced under NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply for NIRRH Recruitment and can appear for walk-in interview which is going to be conduct by the organization on 20-07-2018.
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health has issued an official notification for NIRRH Recruitment on its official portal for the ease and comfort of the candidates who are willing to apply for Research Assistant and Investigator, so that they can easily ensure their eligibility criteria and attend the interview as scheduled.
This Page Includes
Research Assistant/Investigator Openings Notification Released by ICMR!!!
Interested applicants are required to visit the walk-in venue on time for going through registration process along with all the necessary educational qualifications and other documents required by the organization.
Here, we have provided official links for contenders and also all the detailed information regarding NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2018 which is designed here by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Total No. of NIRRH Vacancies|
Only those contenders will be consider eligible for the vacant posts of Sr. Investigator and Research Assistant under National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health who have completed their Graduation and Master’s in social work/population studies/sociology/ psychology/demography from a recognized university as per the requirements of the authority.
Those applicants who are willing to attend walk-in interview which is organized for the NIRRH Recruitment of Research Assistant/Investigator Openings, should not be more than 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be provided as per the existing government rules adopted by organization.
Candidates, who will be selected for any of the posts mentioned above, will be an attractive amount of salary per month according to their post as mentioned below:
- Research Assistant: Rs.31, 000/-
- Investigator: Rs.32, 000/-
NIRRH Recruitment Procedure:
Walk-in interview is organized by the selection committee of National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health to hire candidates for NIRRH Mumbai Research Assistant and Investigator Recruitment.
Check Here The Tips, Which Help You In Crack Interview Easily:
How to Attend NIRRH Recruitment Walk-In Interview?
- Applicants, first need to visit ICMR Official website that is icmr.nic.in or the direct link mentioned below to get all the details regarding NIRRH walk-in interview.
- Move the cursor towards “Employments” section provided on the menu bar of the home page of official portal.
- Hit the “Temporary Posts” link from the drop down list appeared which will take you to another page which consists of many contract basis recruitment links.
- Then you need to search for an appropriate link for the post of Sr. Investigator and Research Assistant and press the same.
- On hitting the above prescribed link you will be taken towards a PDF containing requirement details of the vacancies.
- Go through the appeared PDF carefully and if you are found eligible then go to the walk-in venue mentioned below on time on the interview day as scheduled.
- Also, take all the original and self-attested photocopies of necessary documents and testimonials along for verification process.
Get Here: NIRRH Recruitment Notification 2018
Indian Council of Medical Research
JehangirMerwanji Street, Parel,
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
Walk-In Interview Dates & Timings:
- Interview Dates: 20-07-2018
- Reporting Time: 09:00 am to 11:00 am
Candidates are advised to go to Official Website on regular basis so that they may not miss any latest update regarding NIRRH Mumbai Recruitment 2018. They may also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get daily recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Walkin||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|