NIRT Chennai Recruitment
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has released a job advertisement regarding NIRT Chennai Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible & Indian candidates for filling up 09 Scientist ‘B’ and DOTS Treatment supporters Vacancies. Willing job seekers, who wish to get NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before last date should be reached.
Eligible aspirants, who are going to apply for Scientist ‘B’ / DOTS Treatment supporters Jobs, may follow below mentioned guidelines to submit application form before 05th December 2016. You may get other details related to National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment from the below section of this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||05th December 2016|
|Posts Name||Projects Name||Total Vacancies|
|Scientist ‘B’||Fostering Resilience Psychosocial and HIV risk in Indian MSM||01|
|DOTS Treatment supporters||Improving treatment adherence among TB patients through evening DOTS in Chennai, India||08|
NIRT Chennai Recruitment Official Notice: From Here
- For Scientist ‘B’: Must have Master’s degree in Social Science / Health Science / Epidemiology / Public Health from a recognized university with 2 years’ experience.
- For DOTS Treatment supporters: Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with two years work experience in health/TB/ RNTCP related work in a recognized organization/institution.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Scientist ‘B’||Rs. 44,730/- + HRA Rs. 6,300/- p.m|
|DOTS Treatment supporters||Rs. 8,000/- p.m|
Appliers’ age should not exceed 35 years (For Scientist ‘B’) and 25 Years (For DOTS Treatment supporters). Age relaxation for reserved category appliers will be provided as per GOI rules.
Grab Today: Latest Private/Government Jobs Notification
- Unreserved category aspirants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- SC / ST / Women applicants are exempted from any fee.
Mode of Payment:
Payment of fee will be paid in the shape of demand draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, and Chennai.
Entire selection of applying candidates for NIRT Chennai Jobs will be based on test and their performance in interview which will be held on stipulated date. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test/interview.
How to Apply For NIRT Chennai Recruitment?
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.nirt.res.in
- Then candidates need to go to the section ‘Jobs @ NIRT’ which is middle in the home page.
- After that, you may hit on “Detailed Advertisement” link from which is visible in section of “Applications are invited for the Project post of “Scientist ‘B’ (Non Medical) and DOTS Treatment supporters”
- Further aspirants may read entire notification and now download application format by pressing “Application Form” link which can be downloaded and take print out of it.
- Now aspirants must fill it with required information and should be sent this form along with all self attested copies of their documents and passport size photographs to the address mentioned below in this page.
- Candidates should mention ‘name of the post applied…..’ on top of envelop.
In Office of the Director,
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR),
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet,
Chennai – 600 031
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application 05th December 2016
Candidates may get other details regarding NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017 from above stated Official Notification. To download format of application form directly, you may hit on below stated link.
To Download Application Form: Hit Here
Get Other Job Options from Here: