NIRT Chennai Recruitment
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai has issued notification for the engagement of 20 Driver/Lab Attendant/Technician posts. Interested candidates who wish to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2018 must reach for walk-in written test/interview.
The Date of Walk-in written Test is scheduled on 24-07-2018 and 25-07-2018 for driver and laboratory posts respectively. Candidates have to report between 9:00 to 10:00 am along with Documents and Certificates at the below mentioned address.
The Highlights Of The Page
How to fill NIRT application form 2018?
The National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, a permanent institute under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).Online registration link has been activated and candidates are required to fill the prescribed application form from the direct link provided below.
Candidates who intend to apply for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018 must satisfy all eligibility criteria and grab complete detailed information with the help of this page which is well created by recruitmentresult.com
NIRT Chennai Recruitment
NIRT Chennai Vacancies:
- Driver(Chennai): 02
- Laboratory Attendant: 01
|Post Name||Qualification Required|
|Driver(Chennai)||Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board with valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger).|
|Laboratory Attendant||High School or equivalent with one year experience in the laboratory in a Government Institution or recognized institute.|
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Candidates applying for NIRT Chennai Recruitment, The maximum age limit should not exceed 25 years for Driver and laboratory attendant positions in NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018.
NIRT Chennai Salary Structure:
- Driver(Chennai) : 15,549/- per month
- Laboratory Attendant: 15,330/- per month
Download PDF: NIRT Chennai Recruitment Notification 2018
Application fee for NIRT Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have to pay certain amount of processing fee amounting to Rs.100/- drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai in the shape of demand draft from any Nationalized Bank.
- SC/ST, physically disabled candidates and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of valid certificate.
- Driver(Chennai): Candidates will get selected for NIRT Chennai Recruitment on the basis of qualifying the driving test and scoring in the written test to be held on 24-07-2018 (Tuesday) from 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM.
- Laboratory Attendant: The final selection will purely be based on the performance in written exam which is organized on 25-07-2018 (Wednesday) from 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM.
Check Here: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who are going to apply for NIRT Recruitment 2018 for the driver and laboratory attendant posts should follow the certain steps given below:
- The first step is you have to visit the official website of National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis that is www.nirt.res.in.
- On the home page, hit on “detailed advertisement” for walk-in written test/interview for posts of driver and laboratory assistant. Read the complete information carefully to make you eligible forNIRT Chennai
- Now, come to previous page and hit on “application form” to fill the prescribed application format. Download the application format. Fill the correct details.
- Candidate should submit on spot filled-in application form along with self-attested copies of age proof, educational qualifications (from matriculation onwards), certificates of experience related to nature of job, caste certificate on the respective dates of interview.
Download Here: NIRT Offline Application Form
Walk-In Date, Time and Venue
|Post Name||Walk-In Date||Walk-In Time||Reporting Time|
|Driver||24-07-2018 (Tuesday)||9.00 am to 10.00 am||driving test/written test from 10.00 AM onwards|
|Laboratory Assistant||25-07-2018 (Wednesday)||9.00 am to 10.00 am||written test from 10.30 AM onwards|
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031
For more detailed information regarding NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018, you may visit the Official Link of the website. You can also subscribe our page and stay connected with us at www.recruitmentresult.com to get latest government jobs updates. For other query, comment us in the below Comment box.
On 18-07-2018 and 19-07-2018, a Walk-in-Interview will be held by National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis for Project Technical Officer and Project Technician III (Field Worker) respectively. Through NIRT Chennai Recruitment Notification, institute has dedicated to hire 17 eligible and well qualified candidates.
Eligible and interested candidates for NIRT Recruitment may appear in interview along with duly filled NIRT Application Form in prescribed format along with copies a passport size colour photograph and self-attested copies of age proof, educational qualifications on scheduled date given below.
Highlights of this page:
NIRT stands for National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, also known as Tuberculosis Chemotherapy Centre established as a 5 year project in 1956 in Madras. This prominent Institute wasestablished internationally for tuberculosis research. Contenders who are interested to get job in medical department can apply for NIRT Recruitment2018 through Walk-in-Process.
To collect rest of details regarding NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018, scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of organization||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Posts Name for NIRT Jobs||Project Technician / Officer|
|No. of NIRT Chennai Vacancy||17|
|Date of Walk-in-Interview for NIRT Chennai Recruitment||18-07-2018 and 19-07-2018|
NIRT Vacancies and Educational Qualification:
|NIRT Vacancy Name||No. of NIRTChennai Vacancies||NIRT Eligibility Criteria|
|Project Technical Officer||01||Graduate in science / relevant subjects with five years’ work experience or Master’s degree in the relevant subject|
|Project Technician III (Field Worker)||16||12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year lab / field experience or two years field / laboratory experience|
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
NIRT Age Limit:
All those candidates who are going to apply for NIRT Chennai Recruitment must not be less than 30 years in age as per norms. Age relaxation as per GOI norms (OBC candidates will have to produce CL/NCL certificate as per GOI format.
NIRT Salary Details:
After the completion of NIRT Selection Process, selected candidates for NIRT Project Technical OfficerRecruitment will get an impressive salary of Rs. 30441/- while on the other hand recruited aspirants for NIRT Project TechnicianRecruitment will get Rs. 17520/- per month from the concerned department of reputed organization.
NIRT Recruitment Process:
Experts of National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has decided that the selection of contenders for NIRT Recruitment will be done on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview / written test conducted by the institute.
NIRT Chennai Application Fee:
To appear in Walk-in-Interview for NIRT Recruitment 2018, General and OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee through demand draft drawn in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai from any Nationalized Bank.SC/ST, physically disabled candidates and women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for NIRT Chennai Vacancy?
- Initiallyyou need to log in to the official website which is www.nirt.res.in to apply for National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Jobs.
- Secondly, from home page you have to press on“JOBS @ NIRT”visible in left side menu bar for NIRT Recruitment 2018.
- After that you are required to choose the post link you wish to apply for, as given below and then hit on “Detailed Advertisement” option
“Walk-in-written Test/Interview – Project Posts (“The evaluation of standard…”) for “Project Technical Officer & Project Technician III (Field Worker)” link
- Read eligibility criteria carefully from NIRT Recruitment Notification and after reading relevant details if you found yourself suitable then go back to previous page and hit on “Application Form”option to download NIRTApplication Form.
- Now take print of NIRT Chennai Application Form and fill the required details carefully
- Then you need to attach Xerox copy of relevant documents and recent passport size photograph along with NIRT Application Form.
- In the final step, you are required to appear in Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date given below along with all the required documents/ testimonials.
Download Official NIRT Recruitment PDF of:
Venue of Interview for NIRT Chennai Jobs:
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis No.1,
Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet,
Chennai – 600 031
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
NIRT Recruitment Walk-in- Interview date:
|NIRTChennai Vacancy Name||Date of Walk-in-Interview for NIRT Recruitment 2018|
|Project Technical Officer||18-07-2018 (Wednesday) 9:00 am to 10:00 am (written test/interview from 11:00 am onwards)|
|Project Technician III (Field Worker)||19-07-2018 (Thursday) 9:00 am to 10:00 am (written test from 11:00 am onwards)|
Appling contenders may attain other information about NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2018 by checking Official Link. Contenders may bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to get latest updates on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|