NIRT Chennai Recruitment
National Institute for Research Tuberculosis, Chennai has published a notification for NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2016. This institute is in search of well qualified contenders for Staff Nurse, Technician, Technical Assistant and Other Posts in different projects. Candidates who have requisite qualification can apply for NIRT Jobs through submitting prescribed application form. We’re also trying to collect more information about NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2017, so you may remain in touch with us on our web portal.
To obtain detailed information regarding National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment you need to just scroll this page which is well customized prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are eligible and willing to make their career with this institute, they can grab this opportunity by applying for the given posts before the last date.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment
|Name Of The Institute||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd September 2016|
|Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow (Medical)||1|
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Name of Posts||Qualification||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Senior Research Fellow (Medical)||MBBS Degree, recognized by MCI and registered in the respective Council||Rs.28,000/- + HRA Rs.8,400/-|
|Staff Nurse||Diploma in Nursing or Mid Wifery (GNM) or equivalent from a recognized Institute and registered as Nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council||Rs.29,607/-|
|Technician C||12th with Science subjects equivalent from a recognized Board with DMLT OR Certificate course in MLT with one year experience in relevant field.||Rs.17,040/-|
|Technical Assistant||Graduate in Science / required subjects from a recognized University with one year MLT course OR Graduate with one year lab experience in lower grade||Rs.28,755/-|
Check Also:- Jobs As Per Your Qualification
SC /ST /OBC category candidates will get maximum age limit relaxation as per institute norms
- All the applied candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of demand draft from any nationalized bank in favour of Director NIT, Chennai.
- Candidate belonging to category SC / ST or women candidates are exempted from the payment of fees on production of valid certificate.
Initial selection of candidates will be done based on their academic performance and experience. Then the Written test will be held by the institute for the selected shortlisted candidates. Candidates have to produce Original documents / certificates at the time of written test for verification.
You May Read This: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply for NIRT Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may download the Performa of prescribed application form from the official site of National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis that is www.nirt.res.in
- After visiting to home page, candidate has to choose the option jobs@ NIRT.
- Thereafter, candidate have to select the “Applications are invited for the various Project post of “Senior Research Fellow(Medical), Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant and Technician C “ link.
- After selecting the link there is a PDF file appears from where candidate may easily get the further details regarding this opening and get the prescribed format of application form.
- Take a printout of the form and fill it carefully with the accurate details like name, age, qualification and all other relevant information.
- Application forms complete in all respects along with self attested copies of certificates / documents should be sent so as to reach the Office of the Director on or earlier than the last date.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
Office of the Director,
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR),
No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031
Check Also:- Current Jobs in Chennai
Last Date to Send Application Form: 23rd September 2016
For further details regarding NIRT Chennai Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may check below given Official Advertisement.
NIRT Chennai Recruitment - Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On