NIS Chennai Recruitment
A walk-in-interview will be conducted by National Institute of Siddha on 21st Dec. 2016 for NIS Chennai Recruitment. Job hunters who want to enhance their career in government sector may apply for NIS Teaching Vacancy through Walk-in process. Read all the instructions carefully before appearing in Interview for NIS Chennai Recruitment 2017.
What This Page Includes?
Candidates if you are in search of vacancy in NIS, then you must apply for this opportunity by appearing in Walk-in-Interview on scheduled date given here with your all the documents/ certificates. Other details regarding National Institute of Siddha Recruitment such as qualification required, selection process, how to apply are given here on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIS Chennai Recruitment
|Name of Institute||National Institute of Siddha|
|Total No. of Vacancies||14|
|Walk-In Interview Will Be Held On||21st Dec. 2016|
NIS Chennai Vacancy:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
|Professor||05||PG qualification in Siddha in the concerned subject/ 7 years as Reader (Associate Professor) in PG teaching in the concerned subject or its equivalent|
|Associate Professor||06||PG qualification in Siddha in the concerned subject / 05 years as Assistant Professor in PG teaching in the subject or its equivalent|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||B.S.M.S / M.D(Siddha)|
|Emergency Medical Officer||01||BSMS/BIM degree.|
|Yoga Teacher||01||M.D Siddha|
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of Age for NIS Vacancy:
- Senior Research Fellow: 45 years
- For others: 64 years
- Relaxation will also be provided to reserved category aspirants such as SC/ST/Women candidate’s/ OBC category aspirants.
Offered Salaries for NIS Vacancies:
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 40000/-|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 14000/-|
|Emergency Medical Officer||Rs. 25000/-|
|Yoga Teacher||As per norms|
NIS Chennai Recruitment: Official Notice
Mode of Assortment for NIS Jobs:
- Aspirants will be assorted on the basis of performance in Interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of concerned department of reputed National Institute of Siddha.
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Read Below Given Articles, To Prepare For Interview In Better Way:
How to fill NIS Application Form?
- Visit Official website of National Institute of Siddha to fill NIS Application form that is nischennai.org
- After that follow “Public Information” tab from top of home page and hit on “Vacancies” option.
- Then you have to select suitable job link as “A walk-in-interview will be conducted on 21.12.2016 at 11.00 AM at National Institute of Siddha to fill up the vacancies Professor/Associate Professor/Emergency Medical Officer/Senior Research Fellow on contract basis and one post of Yoga Teacher on part time basis.”
- Read all the relevant details carefully and after reading complete details prepare bio-data in correct manner with all the details.
- Affix a recent size photograph on it and also submit attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications etc.
- You should also bring your all the original Documents/ certificates with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time at venue given below on particular date.
National Institute of Siddha
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Interview will be held on 21st Dec. 2016
Candidates are required to check Official Link to obtain complete details related to NIS Chennai Recruitment 2017. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notifications|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|