National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar has published notification for conducting NISER Recruitment 2018 process for the posts of research associate. Qualified And Skilled Candidates who are interested in applying must go through this page and should attend the NISER walk-in interview on specified date and time mentioned below.
Highlights Of The Page
NISER Recruitment Research Associate
NISER, an autonomous Institution under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. Comes under the research and development section are inviting Indian nationals for the engagement of research associate under the project titled “Tuning the interfacial Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya Interaction in Ultrathin Magnetic Films: toward the stabilization of skyrmions in spintronics devices” in the School of Physical Sciences, NISER Bhubaneswar funded IFCPAR.
To get more detailed information regarding the NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 and to check the desired eligibility criteria, candidates need to go through this page which is well designed by recruitmentresult.com.
Get Here All: Latest Walk-In
NISER vacancies 2018:
Research Associate Positions
Candidates must be a Ph.D. holder in physics or material science or electrical engineering and must have submitted their PhD thesis related to the above field, are also eligible for the interview.
The maximum age limit for the candidates those who want to appear for NISER Recruitment 2018 should be 40 years (as on date of walk-in-interview).
Selected candidates of National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar recruitment will get the starting pay grade of Rs 36000 (plus HRA).
Check Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Selection for NISER Recruitment is purely based on the walk-in interview which is planned to be organized on 25.07.2018 at about 10:00 am.
How to apply for NISER Recruitment:
Aspirants who want to be the part of National Institute Of Science Education And Research Recruitment for research associate post must follow the certain steps given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the National Institute of Science Education and Research that is “www.niser.ac.in”.
- On the home page, move the cursor to the “vacancies” tab visible at the end “Quick list” of the page and hit on it.
- A new page will be displayed. You have to hit on “apply online” present just beside the advertisement for the post you wish to apply for.
- Next, an application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill the form with correct details and hit on “submit”.
- Candidate should take a print out of the application form and carry it along with resume duly filledin all respect in the prescribed performa along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidates may also encouraged to send the soft copy of the Application to the below email address before the interview
- The application with all enclosures must be submitted to the following mentioned below on the date of interview.
NISER Recruitment 2018: Application Form
Walk-In Date, Time:
- Walk-In Date: 25.07.2018
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 am
- Walk-In Venue: School of Physical Sciences, NISER
For more information regarding NISER Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. For any clarification please contact Dr. Subhankar Bedanta at firstname.lastname@example.org and to get more career related updates, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|