For filling up vacancies of Scientific Officer/Attendant/RA, jobs notification has been released regarding NISER Recruitment 2018-19. Those candidates who are interested in jobs of Lab Attendant and Scientific Officer must apply for the same by visiting its official website that is niser.ac.in.
Advertisement No.: NISER/ICMR/BL1609/18/2018 and Advertisement No.: NISER/FA-Rct./NA/03-2018 has been circulated for both the vacancies under NISER Recruitment on its official portal, so candidates are advised to go through it and ensure their eligibility.
This Page Includes:
Get NISER Scientific Officer/Attendant/RA Jobs Notification Here!!!
Contenders are required to download the application form and take it to the walk-in venue on 25-07-2018 as scheduled if willing to apply for Lab Attendant posts and if they are applying for Scientific Officer then they have to fill their application form online and send the hard copy to the postal address mentioned below before the last date that is 27-08-2018.
In order to grab more details regarding NISER Recruitment 2018-19 go through the content provided in this page by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Get Here All: Latest Walk-In
- Lab Attendant: 01
- Scientific Officer: 01
Qualifications Required & Age Limitations:
|Post name||Educational qualifications||Upper age limit|
|Lab Attendant||High school or equivalent||25 years as on date of Walk-in- interview|
|Scientific Officer||Ph.D. in Physics / Chemistry/Earth & Planetary Sciences /Geology or other related field.||40 years as on April 01, 2018|
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Pay Scale for NISER Recruitment:
Those candidates who will be selected for any of the posts mentioned above will be paid following stipend per month for their service towards National Institute of Science Education and Research as per ICMR norms.
- Lab Attendant: Rs.15,800/-
- Scientific Officer: Rs.56,100/-
Those contenders who are going to apply for Scientific Officer jobs are required to pay an amount of Rs.500/- towards their online application form which is to be submitted in the shape of valid Bank Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of ‘DIRECTOR, NISER’ and payable at Bhubaneswar.
NISER Recruitment Process:
Walk-in interview will be conducted by the screening committee of the organization to hire candidates for the posts of lab attendant and for the recruitment process of scientific officer candidates will be shortlisted as per their qualifications and will be called further for personal interview.
How to fill Application Form for NISER Recruitment?
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the NISER official website that is www.niser.ac.in or the direct link mentioned below to apply for NISER jobs.
- Through home page of the official portal go through “Institute” section and have a look on “Latest News” section.
For Lab Attendant Vacancies:
- Search and press the suitable link for “Lab. Attendant in Biology: ICMR (BL1609) [Walk-in]” through latest news section which will take you towards advertisement PDF.
- Go through the appeared advertisement carefully and if you are found eligible then download the application form through same PDF and take it to the address mentioned below along with the necessary testimonials to attend the walk-in interview as scheduled.
For Scientific Officer Jobs:
- Hit the link for “Scientific Officer – C (Earth & Planetary Sciences)” from latest news section.
- On hitting the above prescribed link you will be navigated to a new page.
- You are advised to go through the notification carefully and if you meet the entire requirements then go back to the previous page and hit the suitable link to apply online for Scientific Officer.
- After that they have to fill the application form with correct details, upload the required documents and hit the submit tab at last.
- Now take the print out of the duly submitted application form and send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Apply Here: NISER Online Application Form
National Institute of Science Education and Research
PO- Jatni, Dist- Khurda
Odisha, Pin- 752050
School of Biological Sciences, NISER
|Walk-in interview date for Lab Attendant||25-07-2018 (11:00 am)|
|Last date to apply online for NISER Recruitment of Scientific Officers||20-08-2018|
|Last date to send hard copy of the application form||25-08-2018|
Those who wish to attain more information and latest updates regarding NISER Recruitment 2018-19 are advised to visit the NISER Official Website on regular basis. They may also drop down their query in the comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|
National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar has published notification for conducting NISER Recruitment 2018 process for the posts of research associate. Qualified And Skilled Candidates who are interested in applying must go through this page and should attend the NISER walk-in interview on specified date and time mentioned below.
Highlights Of The Page
NISER Recruitment Research Associate
NISER, an autonomous Institution under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India. Comes under the research and development section are inviting Indian nationals for the engagement of research associate under the project titled “Tuning the interfacial Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya Interaction in Ultrathin Magnetic Films: toward the stabilization of skyrmions in spintronics devices” in the School of Physical Sciences, NISER Bhubaneswar funded IFCPAR.
To get more detailed information regarding the NISER Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 and to check the desired eligibility criteria, candidates need to go through this page which is well designed by recruitmentresult.com.
NISER vacancies 2018:
Research Associate Positions
Candidates must be a Ph.D. holder in physics or material science or electrical engineering and must have submitted their PhD thesis related to the above field, are also eligible for the interview.
The maximum age limit for the candidates those who want to appear for NISER Recruitment 2018 should be 40 years (as on date of walk-in-interview).
Selected candidates of National Institute of Science Education and Research Bhubaneswar recruitment will get the starting pay grade of Rs 36000 (plus HRA).
Check Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Selection for NISER Recruitment is purely based on the walk-in interview which is planned to be organized on 25.07.2018 at about 10:00 am.
How to apply for NISER Recruitment:
Aspirants who want to be the part of National Institute Of Science Education And Research Recruitment for research associate post must follow the certain steps given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the National Institute of Science Education and Research that is “www.niser.ac.in”.
- On the home page, move the cursor to the “vacancies” tab visible at the end “Quick list” of the page and hit on it.
- A new page will be displayed. You have to hit on “apply online” present just beside the advertisement for the post you wish to apply for.
- Next, an application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill the form with correct details and hit on “submit”.
- Candidate should take a print out of the application form and carry it along with resume duly filledin all respect in the prescribed performa along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidates may also encouraged to send the soft copy of the Application to the below email address before the interview
- The application with all enclosures must be submitted to the following mentioned below on the date of interview.
NISER Recruitment 2018: Application Form
Walk-In Date, Time:
- Walk-In Date: 25.07.2018
- Walk-In Time: 10:00 am
- Walk-In Venue: School of Physical Sciences, NISER
For more information regarding NISER Recruitment 2018, you may visit the official link of the website. For any clarification please contact Dr. Subhankar Bedanta at firstname.lastname@example.org and to get more career related updates, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com