National Institute of Speech and Hearing has issued an employment advertisement related to NISH Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Sign language interpreter / Instructor and Indian Sign Language (ISL) teacher. Candidates who wish to get hired in this institute may apply for NISH Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible.
Interested candidates satisfying requisite eligibility norms may apply for NISH Vacancy by submitting the duly filled application at below stipulated address prior to the due date which is well customized on this page that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Speech and Hearing|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||2nd August 2016|
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Desirable qualification|
|Sign Language Interpreter / Instructor||Degree in any subject with A, B & C level certificate in Indian Sign Language.||Preference will be given to those who have experience in Sign Language Teaching.|
|Indian Sign Language (ISL) Teacher||This position is reserved for deaf persons with necessary educational qualifications. Candidates processing Degree in any subject with A, B & C level certificate in Indian Sign Language. Those who have passed the Bachelor of Arts in Applied Sign Language Studies course will be given preference.||Preference will also be given to those who have experience in Sign Language Teaching.|
Must Check: Latest Government Jobs
Appliers should retain the upper age below 35 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Aspirants who will be appointed for the said post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary per month.
Mode of Appointment for NISH Job:
Short listed candidates will be called for further selection process after screening application of application and selection of candidates will be done on basis of qualification.
Latest Teaching Jobs: Get Here
Steps to apply for National Institute of Speech and Hearing Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of institute that is www.nish.ac.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘careers’ tab located at the right side of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “Vacancy for the post of Sign language interpreter / Instructor and Indian Sign Language (ISL) teacher” link visible on the appeared page.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Prepare an application format in proper manner and fill the application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
The Executive Director,
National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH),
NISH Road, Sreekariyam P O,
Trivandrum – 695017, Kerala, India
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 2nd August, 2016, 5 PM
For further information about NISH Recruitment 2016 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|