National Institute of Securities Markets has liberated an advertisement in concern of NISM Recruitment. Institute wants to hire young and self-motivated participants against vacancies of Academic Associates post. Contenders, who are seeking jobs in this reputed organization, may apply for NISM Recruitment 2015 as soon as possible. Online application form should be submitted till date of closing that is tuned below.
|Posts Name||Academic Associates|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||15th October 2015|
For more Details about NISM Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, applying process, selection process and pay scale etc candidates may need to go through below stated information which is structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Job hunters who want to apply are required to possess degree of Post-graduation with first class Communication, Economics, Mathematics & Statistics, Finance & Accounts, Humanities, Organization Behaviour & Human Resource Management, Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques, Strategic Management etc.
- Appliers should also have 1 to 3 years experience in academics or industry or an M. Phil. or higher is qualified to apply. Candidates with fresh Ph.Ds with or without experience may also apply for this position.
Selected job hunters will get Rs. 18,000/- to 30,000/- per month as salary from National Institute of Securities Markets.
- Selection of aspirants will be depending on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the interview/ test.
- No TA / DA will be paid to applicants for attending interview or test rounds.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NISM Recruitment:
- Applicants should visit the official link www.nism.ac.in.
- Now go to the recruitment link and hit on suitable job link.
- Now choose link ‘Opening for Academic Associate’.
- After that read all details and select “Press Here” link available at bottom of page for filling up online application form.
- Fill the application form by giving all the correct information
- And upload resume in suitable format then go for final submit button.
- After filling form, take printout of it for future need.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 15th October 2015
Note: You may more details about NISM Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On