NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh has circulated a latest advertisement regarding NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016. NIT is looking for hiring eligible and well qualified contenders for the post of professor and associate professor in the areas of CSE / ECE / EE. Eligible and talented candidates may apply by attending the walk In Interview to be conducted on the date stipulated below. For latest updates about NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2017, willing candidates may stay connected with us to get the same.
Necessary details regarding the NIT vacancies like essential qualification, application fee and walk-in date & time, etc are provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com in the below part of this page. Job seekers should read the entire info before going to attend the interview.
NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
|Organization name||National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh|
|Date of Walk-In||7th August 2016|
Name of Post:
Professor / Associate Professor
Appliers should have Ph.D degree in relevant discipline (Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical engineering, etc) from any recognized university or institution.
More Jobs for Ph.D Holder- Press This Link
Age relaxation will be given to the candidates of reserved category as per Govt. of India’s Rules.
Candidates who will be selected for filling up the jobs in NIT will be paid salary and other usual allowances per month by National Institute of Technology as per the rules.
- Applicants should come with a DD for Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of “National Institute of Technology”, Arunachal Pradesh, payable at SBI, Nirjuli (code-9535).
- For SC/ST candidates a DD of Rs 600/- may be submitted at the time of walk in interview.
Applying aspirants have to go through the walk-in interview and their performance level in interview round will determine their selection for above mentioned positions. Candidates appearing for interview will be entitled to TA as per recruitment rules. No TA /DA are admissible on foreign route and non-eligible candidates.
How to apply for NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment?
- Aspirants have to attend the interview with the Self attested copies of required testimonials in proof of Date of birth, Educational Qualification (Certificate/ Statement of marks), Experience and Community certificate (SC/ST/ OBC), demand draft of requisite fee and a passport size photograph at the place of interview
- CV and Xerox copies of self attested certificates have to be submitted along with original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
- Candidates coming for walk-in interview must report by 09:30 AM on the date given in below.
Place of interview:
Institute of Radio Physics & Electronics,
University of Calcutta, 92-Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road,
Also check- Jobs in Kolkata
Date of walk-in interview: 7th August 2016
Reporting Time: 10 A.M
Applying aspirants may read the Official Notification to attain other information. You can mark this page in your bookmarks for upcoming NIT Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification.
Download NIT Jobs Notification- Press Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|