NIT Delhi Phd Admission 2015
National Institute of Technology is all set to conduct NIT Delhi Phd Admission 2015 for admission of candidates to Ph. D programme in various Engineering, Sciences and Humanities disciplines. Aspirants willing to pursue their studies for the academic session 2015-16 from this institute have to first submit NIT Delhi Application Form before ending date. So, hurry up and apply for it as there are few days left in arisen of the last date of this admission notice.
Candidates can check all the details associated with NIT Delhi Phd Admission 2015 from here. Team of recruitmentresult.com has provided all information in an accurate way, so after reading the below content, you cannot find any kind of difficulty regarding admission procedure.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics)
- Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
Candidates must have done Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant area of research along with Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch or equivalent with a first class or equivalent Grade Point at Master’s and/or Bachelor’s level.
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- and those belonging to SC/ST category have to pay Rs.500/-.
- Fee is to be paid through a crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Delhi payable at Delhi.
- Applying candidates are required to take an Entrance Test of the discipline in which Ph.D. Programme is to be joined followed by an interview round.
- Qualifying contestants will be called for Interview round and at the time of interview, candidates may be asked to discuss their research interest/area in the form of presentation.
Overview of Entrance Test:
The Entrance Test will be of MCQ mode which contains 60 questions that is to be attempted in 1.5 hour. Candidates that secure at least 40% marks in the Entrance test shall be declared qualified in the test. The syllabus for the written test will be the same as latest GATE/NET syllabus in related branch of Engineering/Technology/Science.
How to Apply for NIT Delhi Phd Admission 2015?
- Candidates applying for the admission process have to first send application form in prescribed format.
- Application form can be downloaded from the Official website i.e. www.nitdelhi.ac.in
- Fill that form by entering complete details in it because incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The envelope must be superscripted as “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO PhD PROGRAMME (Full-Time / Sponsored) IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ________under the student Category”.
- Application form duly filled, accompanied by self-attested Photostat copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials/documents, along with a Photostat copy of crossed demand draft should be sent to following address as depicted below.
The Deputy Registrar,
National Institute of Technology,
Sector A-7, Institutional Area,
IAMR Campus, Narela, Delhi – 110040.
Venue of Entrance Test and Interview:
National Institute of Technology Delhi
Sector A-7, Institutional Area,
Near Raja Satyawadi Harish Chandra Hospital
|Last date for submission of Application form||12th June 2015|
|Display of list of eligible candidates||23rd June 2015|
|Written Test||To be notified later|
|Display of short listed candidates for Interview/Presentation||To be notified later|
|Interview/Presentation for those who qualified the written test||To be notified later|
|Display of provisional list of selected candidates||To be notified later|
|Reporting date for admission/registration and deposition of Fee||03rd August 2015|
|Commencement of regular classes||05th August 2015|
Note: Participants can acquire more details associated with NIT Delhi Phd Admission 2015 by reading this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|