NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Delhi has issued an advertisement named as NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible and career oriented candidates for filing up 21 positions of Assistant Professors.
Candidates, meeting the eligibility criteria, needed for NIT Delhi Recruitment, can apply for the same via online process @nitdelhi.ac.in. The last to apply for NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2018 is 08-07-2018.
|Overview of this page:|
Aspirants should apply now for NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
NIT Delhi Recruitment
NIT Delhi Faculty Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Assistant Professor
|Departments||Ph.D. preferably in the given area specialization||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Information Security, Computer Network||05|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Antenna and Microwave Propagation, Electromagnetics, VLSI Design, Micro and Nano Electronics and Technology, Communication Systems and Networks, Electronics/Photonic Devices||08|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Power Electronics and Drivers, Power Quality and FACTS, Network Analysis, Optimization and Soft Computing||03|
|Mechanical Engineering||Computational Mechanics, Mechanical Design, Applied Mechanics, Advanced Manufacturing Technology||03|
NIT Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates having Ph. D. Degree in relevant area of specialization or equivalent discipline and having first class in the preceding degrees, may apply for NIT Delhi Faculty Vacancies.
Age Limitations for NIT Delhi Recruitment:
To apply for NIT Delhi Faculty 21 Assistant Professor Vacancies, candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years maximum age limits would be considered as per the norms of organization.
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
NIT Delhi Recruitment Salary Details:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on NIT Delhi Faculty Assistant Professor Recruitment, will get consolidated salary per month Rs. 54,200/-. Along with the salary candidates will also get further benefits as per the norms.
Get Here >> NIT Delhi Recruitment Notification
Selection Process for NIT Delhi Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for National Institute of Technology, Delhi Vacancies, will made on the basis of their qualification conditions and their performances in interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
Must Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for National Institute of Technology, Delhi Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Institute that is www.nitdelhi.ac.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available at the mid of home page.
- From the opened window you need to select “Recruitment Advertisement for Faculty Positions (Purely on Contract / temporary basis) Press here” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of NIT Delhi Faculty Notification, having all the details of job.
- Read the complete instructions carefully give in the advertisement and ensure your eligibility for the desire post.
- After reading relevant information you need to download “NIT Delhi Application form” given at the bottom of advertisement.
- Take a print out of the format of application form.
- Then fill application form with asked information accurate manner.
- Now attach all documents/testimonials along with the application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph on it and appear in Interview to venue given below.
- Candidates should bring their original certificates/ documents at the time of Interview.
|Departments||Email ID for Application|
|Computer Science & Engineeringemail@example.com|
|Electronics & Communication Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineeringemail@example.com|
Check Also: More Jobs in Delhi
- Last date of receiving application electronically: 08-07-2018
- Display of Shortlisted candidates for interview: 13-07-2018
- Tentative Interview dates: 16th to 18th July, 2018
Aspirants may visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|