NIT Durgapur Recruitment
National Institute of Technology has broadcasted a job advertisement for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 40 Non-Teaching Posts in various disciplines or departments. Candidates, who think eligible themselves for NIT Durgapur Jobs, can apply by sending application form in prescribed format before the last date which is 08th August 2016. Applicants are advised to stay tuned with us on through this web page to get latest updates regarding NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017.
The National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (formerly Regional Engineering College, Durgapur) was established in 1960. Interested participants can collect further details related to National Institute of Technology Durgapur Recruitment from this page of recruitmentresult.com, which is well stated below according to your convenience.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||08th August 2016|
NIT Durgapur Vacancies:
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|O-02||Principal Scientific/Technical Officer||01|
|O-04||Scientific / Technical Officer||02|
Check Here:- Accountant Recruitment Notifications
Aspirants, who are going to apply for NIT Durgapur Vacancy, should have passed 10+2 from recognized board and having B.Tech / B.Sc or MCA or M.E / M.Tech in Engineering or equivalent degree in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.
You May Also Check:- Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Salary Structure & Age Limitations:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay||Max Age In Years|
|Superintendent||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-||Rs. 4200/-||30|
|Work Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20,200/-||Rs. 2000/-||27|
|Superintending Engineer||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/-||Rs. 8,700/-||50|
|Principal Scientific/Technical Officer||Rs. 15600 – 39,100/-||Rs. 7600/-||45|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs. 5400/-||35|
|Scientific / Technical Officer|
Application Fee Details for NIT Vacancy:
- General category appliers should have to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur”.
- No application fee is required for SC/ST and female candidates.
Written Test, Skill Test and Personality Test will be organized by National Institute of Technology to select aspirants for applying posts. Entire classification will be done through their concert in these tests.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016?
- Willing aspirants who have desire to garb declared posts can apply by sending prescribed application form before last date should be reached.
- Format of application form can be downloaded from official website which is www.nitdgp.ac.in.
- Select “Careers” tab from homepage which is visible at middle side of page.
- Then hit on “Advertisement for the non-teaching posts” link and read entire notification very carefully and download format of application form.
- Now, must fill application form with exact information and attach Xerox of all testimonials and wrap in an envelope.
- Envelope containing application form should be forwarded to address given below before last date.
National Institute of Technology,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
P.O. – Durgapur- 713209,
Dist.- Burdwan, West Bengal, India
Check Also:- Latest Jobs in West Bengal
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 08th August 2016
Individuals can get more detail regarding NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|