NIT Durgapur Recruitment
National Institute of Technology is all set to hire candidates on 104 vacant posts against NIT Durgapur Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian nationals possessing excellent academic background for filling up the vacant posts of Faculty. Aspirants, fulfilling the eligibility criteria required for the job, may send their applications to the respective venue mentioned below on this page. The last date for submission of application forms is 06-11-2017. For more detail about NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017, you may go through the below section of this page.
This Page Consist:
Aspirants, willing to apply against NIT Durgapur Notification, can download the application format from the official website. Application along with the demand draft and needed documents should be reach at the respective department. Candidates can get the steps to apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment
|Organization||National Institute of Technology|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||06-11-2017|
NIT Durgapur Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Faculty
- Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 104
|Name of the Department:|
|1. 1.Biotechnology (BT)|
|2. Chemical Engg. (CH)|
|3. Chemistry (CY)|
|4. Civil Engg. (CE)|
|5. Computer Science and Engg. (CS)|
|6. Earth and Environmental Studies (ES)|
|7. Electrical Engg. (EE)|
|8. Electronics & Communication Engg. (EC)|
|9. Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)|
|10. Management Studies (MS)|
|11. Mathematics (MA)|
|12. Mechanical Engg. (ME)|
|13. Metallurgical and Materials Engg. (MME)|
|14. Physics (PH)|
Educational Qualification for NIT Durgapur 104 Faculty Vacancies:
Those applicants, who are going to apply for NIT Durgapur Faculty Recruitment, they must have Ph.D in any of the above areas of specialization. For further more details about the education norms applicants must check the official notification.
Check More: Latest Ph.D Jobs
Do you know the Age Restrictions for NIT Durgapur Vacancies?
- Contenders, whose age is more than 18 years, can apply for NIT Durgapur Jobs. Maximum age would be shall be as per the Modified Recruitment Rule (MRR) for faculty in NITs, as per approved Minutes of the meeting of the Council.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/NIT Durgapur employees is applicable as per Institute/GOI Rules.
What salary will you get for National Institute of Technology Recruitment?
Candidates, successfully selected for appointment on vacant posts will get salary as mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor (on Contract)||PB–3 (Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-) AGP: Rs.6,000/-|
|Assistant Professor (on Contract)||PB–3 (Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100) AGP: Rs.7,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||PB–3 (Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100), AGP: Rs.8,000 Minimum Pay in Pay-band Rs.30,000/-|
|Associate Professor||PB–4 (Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000), AGP: Rs.9,500 Minimum Pay in Pay-band Rs. 42,800/-|
|Professor||PB–4 (Rs.37,400 – Rs.67,000), AGP: Rs.10,500 Minimum Pay in Pay-band Rs.48,000/-|
Aspirants have to submit Demand Draft of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six hundred only), Non-Refundable, drawn in favor of “NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DURGAPUR”, payable at Durgapur.
Get Here >> NIT Durgapur Recruitment Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Assortment of candidates will be made on the basis of their performaces in written test and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection commission as on the decided dates.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the Institute website. Beside, all information regarding selection test, Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
How can you Apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017?
Applicants may enroll themselves for National Institute of Technology Faculty Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to visit the official website that is www.nitdgp.ac.in.
- Now you have to hit on “CAREERS” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you need to select “Advertisement” link, available in front of “Advertisement for Faculty Recruitment (revised)” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about recruitment. You must read it very carefully.
- Thereafter you need to come back to the previous page and hit on “Form”
- NIT Durgapur Application Form will be displayed on your digital screen, you must download it and fill it in proper manner.
- Attach the needed documents with it and enclose it in an envelope, which you should be super scribed with “Application for the post of..……………………………… AGP………….in………………..Department”
- Send the same to the below mentioned venue by speed post.
Registrar, NIT Durgapur,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur713209, West Bengal, India
Check Also:- Jobs in West Bengal
Closing Date for Receipt of Application form: 06-11-2017
Applicants must visit the Official Link to get rest details about NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2017–2018. You must stay connected with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates. Applicants having nay query related to this page, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlight|