NIT Goa Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Goa has conveyed a vacancy notification about NIT Goa Recruitment. Institute invites applications from talented and eligible candidates for filling various vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under DST SERB project. Job hunters, who wish to apply for NIT Goa Recruitment 2017, may submit their filled in applications through the offline mode as early as possible.
This Page Includes:
Interested aspirants need to forward the filled application dully downloaded through official website by following the applying method given below. Candidates can get complete detailed information in concern of NIT Goa Vacancy through this web page that is well equipped below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NIT Goa Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology, Goa|
|Closing date for the receipt of Application Form||23rd January 2017|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Aspirants must have passed M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University or Institute and must be having valid NET / GATE score.
Check Now: Latest M.sc Jobs
Age of an applier must meet the organization criteria. Relaxation in an age will be applicable as per the organization norms.
NIT Goa Recruitment: Official Notification
Salary Structure for NIT Goa Vacancies:
Candidates who will be appointed for the above said post will be offered Rs.25000/- + 20% HRA as monthly salary.
Selection Process for NIT Jobs:
Selection of the candidates will be subjected to the qualification, experience and his / her performance in the interview. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply For NIT Goa Recruitment:
Candidates desire to apply for National Institute of Technology Recruitment available in Goa, can go through these few simple steps. Please have a look….
- Appliers firstly have to visit Official Site that is nitgoa.ac.in.
- On the home page choose “Advertisement for a position of JRF (Chemistry) in a SERB funded research project” link that you will be getting under the heading “News and Events” on left side of page.
- Now appliers are advised to read the downloaded notification carefully, and after that take a print out of the same and then fill the below attached application form properly with all the relevant updated details, attach photo copies of relevant certificates, grade / mark sheets, publications etc. also paste a recent passport size photograph as per format.
- All the above said credentials should be enclosed in the envelope and the envelope must be super scribed with “Application for post applied…………………., Job Code No…………..” and must be addressed to…..
- Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format, and applications should be reached on or before last date by post / email to the prescribed address below.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Dr. Velavan Kathirvelu
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Humanities and Sciences
National Institute of Technology Goa
Farmagudi, Ponda, Goa 403 401
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Goa
Last date for receipt of application: 23rd January 2017
For more details you may check this Official Notification against NIT Goa Recruitment 2017. Stay connected with our web portal to obtain the upcoming details regarding relevant Recruitment notifications.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: